Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Fred Colby is pmj from JanetXone/Janet.Club. He is the fan from Paris that often gave information on JanetXone/Janet.Club to fans about Janet everytime she was in Paris.

Yes I remember him. If he's the cute one that's kind of cross-eyed

• Upvote 2

just like Janet's lingerie line and her movie "being T" or whatever 

Both should never happen under Janet Jackson's brand... Those don't matter. You're going to watch the new music video regardless of What happened X years ago

This music video for DB is happening. It's not a docu.. It's not a line of clothing. This is her music career. This is what she's focused on. Jimmy, Preston, her dancers aren't trolling Janet fans

I don't understand why there's an opposition effort going on. It's like you all are literally ignoring everything that was posted in the past two weeks and bringing up shit that doesn't matter in 2016. I will never understand that. You gotta stop living in the past 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame

Both should never happen under Janet Jackson's brand... Those don't matter. You're going to watch the new music video regardless of What happened X years ago

This music video for DB is happening. It's not a docu.. It's not a line of clothing. This is her music career. This is what she's focused on. Jimmy, Preston, her dancers aren't trolling Janet fans

I don't understand why there's an opposition effort going on. It's like you all are literally ignoring everything that was posted in the past two weeks and bringing up shit that doesn't matter in 2016. I will never understand that. You gotta stop living in the past 

Thats just how Janet has me conditioned, I'd love a video for Dammn Baby, but I'm holding out until I hear it from her lips. 

I'd prefer a The Great Forever or BurnItUp! though -_-

It's funny how when she teased that announcement for  the World Cup we had people with these grand fantasies about what it could be. Even though she only said it was exciting news. This time around, we legit have people on the inside dropping breadcrumbs using #damnnbaby in their posts. And now some of these people decide that they don't wanna get their hopes up. I don't understand the logic.

Edited by Corey
  • Upvote 2

Tears. Guess you were WRONG. You may pick up your face now. 

See how carrying negativity on your back makes you assume only to come out looking foolish? Do better. 

:lmao: he'll never admit he's wrong. But why you gotta hurt his feelings like that. He's so butt hurt he posted FOUR times in a row with nonsense :lmao: 

Janet didn't condition you. You conditioned you. 

Missy is bland and TGF is cool but DB is better 

Missy is bland?  :blink:  She is winning right now.  She just did a song with the FLOTUS.  That hashtag for peprally she has going is spreading like wild fire and her song with Pharrell is on the radio non stop.  What we have going on right now is bland compared to Missy.  I would rather see Dammn Baby but if Burn it up had a vid it would at least get some promo on Missys end.  

• Upvote 2

Jodi, clean the shit out your eyes and between your ears already! :rolleyes: 

Yeah, because we have absolutely NO reason to be skeptical. Especially after that dance heavy, spectacular, Burnitup video with hot choreography, cinematography, and amazing visual effects!

Edited by Jodienda76

Missy is bland?  :blink:  She is winning right now.  She just did a song with the FLOTUS.  That hashtag for peprally she has going is spreading like wild fire and her song with Pharrell is on the radio non stop.  What we have going on right now is bland compared to Missy.  I would rather see Dammn Baby but if Burn it up had a vid it would at least get some promo on Missys end.  

WTF has peaked last year and she has yet to release a second single or album flop date but that's none of my business bc who cares about Missy? No 1

Yeah, because we have absolutely NO reason to be skeptical. Eapecially after that dance heavy, spectacular, Burnitup video witb hot choreography, cinematography, and amazing viual effects!

they're out of it!

• Upvote 2

Yeah, because we have absolutely NO reason to be skeptical. Especially after that dance heavy, spectacular, Burnitup video witb hot choreography, cinematography, and amazing viual effects!

No WE don't.

Show me where anyone from Janet's camp said anything about a BIU video.. Show me when Jimmy appeared on set next to the assistant director. Show me when Tony appeared on set of the BIU video. I'll wait.

There's a difference between fan speculation and actual facts.. 

Speculation: Janet canceled more dates bc they're not on her FB page 

Facts: tickets are for sale and the dates are listed on her website 

No WE don't.

im sorry.. Show me where anyone from Janet's camp said anything about a BIU video.. I'll wait. There's a difference between fan speculation and actual news..

It was what was EXPECTED.  You know, like an album released with music, songs, inserts, ect.... Then they usually, as Janet has, release music videos, performances, ect...

You stay living in your delusions. The rest of us live in reality.

• Upvote 3