Secret video filmed?

Ryan

It was what was EXPECTED.  You know, like an album released with music, songs, inserts, ect.... Then they usually, as Janet has, release music videos, performances, ect...

You stay living in your delusions. The rest of us live in reality.

Janet released an album under an independent label. #NewMovement No where did she or anyone from her camp say "I'm releasing 92847 music videos or promoting". Actually I believe Gil said "if you want to see Janet, buy a ticket" :coffee:  

You stay living in the past. The rest of you follow each other like sheep instead of finding your own opinion. 

You are as delusional as the godtard Westboro Baptist Church members.

Please posts my delusions. I'll wait :coffee: 

FACT: Janet or her team never mentioned promotion

FACT: Janet is releasing DB video

FACT: You're a pessimist 

You expectations of an independent artist are the only thing delusional from Day 1 :coffee: 

• Upvote 1

Please posts my delusions. I'll wait :coffee: 

FACT: Janet or her team never mentioned promotion

FACT: Janet is releasing DB video

FACT: You're a pessimist 

You expectations of an independent artist are the only thing delusional from Day 1 :coffee: 

FACT: Janet is a visual artist who has ALWAYS released videos

FACT:  Being an idependent artist dosent mean, release an album, hype up, and troll your fans

FACT: You need a dildo

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

FACT: Janet was a visual artist who has ALWAYS released videos that were financially backed by Billion dollar companies in the past

FACT:  Being an idependent artist dosent mean, release an album, hype up, and troll your fans

Let me correct your facts since you STILL can't differentiate between an independent artist and a label artist... Do your research and come back with real facts

I don't see where she trolled us.. She did what she said she was going to do May 16 2015..

• Upvote 1

Let me correct your facts since you STILL can't differentiate between an independent artist and a label artist... Do your research and come back with real facts

I don't see where she trolled us.. She did what she said she was going to do May 16 2015..

I dont give a damn what she said. Videos, performances are expected.

Edited by Jodienda76

Then I don't know what to tell you... That's not how independent artists work boo.. To expect something she's not going to give you is delusional #SorryNotSorry

tumblr_inline_mi32zuHWHh1qz4rgp_zps7opfu

Maldita sea! Este cabron parece que no entiende ingles. Nunca me vas a convencer, con esta estupidez de artista independiente. Donde carajos esta el maldito video para la cancion de "Damn Baby"? Es lo unico que importa en este momento.

Edited by Jodienda76

You mean delusional Gameisha.

LOL I'm delusional but you don't understand or know the difference between an independent artist and a signed artist and their budget.. with your unrealistic expectations 

I WANT FREE VIDEOS... PROMO.. FREEEE!!!!!! 

You sound like Bernie Sanders.. Tell me Bernie.. Where's the money coming from... :coffee: 

LOL I'm delusional but you don't understand or know the difference between an independent artist and a signed artist and their budget.. with your unrealistic expectations 

I WANT FREE VIDEOS... PROMO.. FREEEE!!!!!! 

You sound like Bernie Sanders.. Tell me Bernie.. Where's the money coming from... :coffee: 

Goddamnit Game. I get it! Janet is too old, too broke and too limited to give us a great era. We are left with her powerhouse, better than Whitney in her prime album. That's all we get. It's the greatest era ever! It beats out the RN era, where Janet could have showcased her powerful vocal cords. Instead, she opted to do her 2 step dancing, and horrible videos. Her new era is awesome. We don't have to watch her horrible dancing this time. Thank goodness we have real performers like Adele, Beyonce, and Rihana, who supercede Janet's dancing by far. I mean, all their dancing and choreography wipe the floor with EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Janet has ever done. I finally see the light. The Unbreakable era is everything Janet should have done before. Finally she gets it right. :coffee:

Edited by Jodienda76

In Jodi's defense, Janet should have done more after being gone so long......she really didnt work this era, and the saddest part is the album is fantastic ...okay so here i go...being messy, I really believe her marriage takes priority over everything, Wissam says he wants her here and there shows get cancelled, she wants to keep him happy, fans get disappointed. I feel like if she wasn't committed to other things she would focus on her own career and the legacy she leaves behind, the worst thing in the world is for Janet Jackson the artist to be forgotten and underrated for alll that hard work, but she herself isnt doing enough to change that

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Isn't it common knowledge the BIU video was shot? :unsure: Didn't we have the same sort of "confirmation" we have now about DB?

Weren't we all wondering where it was and thinking that it would come out after Missy's video? And then that happened and still nothing?

Was that on this board? :unsure: 

• Upvote 1

In Jodi's defense, Janet should have done more after being gone so long......she really didnt work this era, and the saddest part is the album is fantastic ...okay so here i go...being messy, I really believe her marriage takes priority over everything, Wissam says he wants her here and there shows get cancelled, she wants to keep him happy, fans get disappointed. I feel like if she wasn't committed to other things she would focus on her own career and the legacy she leaves behind, the worst thing in the world is for Janet Jackson the artist to be forgotten and underrated for alll that hard work, but she herself isnt doing enough to change that

1) Janet has never been an independent artist before so you cannot compare today with her multi-million dollar contracts that include travel, promotion, music video budgets, etc 

2) There is no indication that her husband is involved. She's not involved with his career, he's not running hers

3) She's committed or she wouldn't have signed up for it

• Upvote 1

Stealth, I'm not going to speculate as to why Janet is doing this, be it because of her husband, her religion, ect... because I don't know, nor do I care. I agree that Janet simply didn't do enough. Cancellations, and lack of public performances killed this era for me. She pretty much just gave us an album, and that's it. I love the album, and call me "ungrateful" but it simply isn't enough. This era has been dead since it started.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Isn't it common knowledge the BIU video was shot? :unsure: Didn't we have the same sort of "confirmation" we have now about DB?

Weren't we all wondering where it was and thinking that it would come out after Missy's video? And then that happened and still nothing?

Was that on this board? :unsure: 

No.. Just some poor Missy Elliott "protégé" or something back in November. Some woman with ZERO ties to Janet. No one on Janet's team's social media said anything about a BIU video

if there was a video shot she would have released it during her downtime 

That thread is some where in here