Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Goddamnit Game. I get it! Janet is too old, too broke and too limited to give us a great era. We are left with her powerhouse, better than Whitney in her prime album. That's all we get. It's the greatest era ever! It beats out the RN era, where Janet could have showcased her powerful vocal cords. Instead, she opted to do her 2 step dancing, and horrible videos. Her new era is awesome. We don't have to watch her horrible dancing this time. 

I didn't say that so you fail straight off the bat

You don't spend your own money on videos

• Upvote 3

Stealth, I'm not going to speculate as to why Janet is doing this, be it because of her husband, her religion, ect... because I don't know, nor do I care. I agree that Janet simply didn't do enough. Cancellations, and lack of public performances killed this era for me. She pretty much just gave us an album, and that's it. I love the album, and call me "ungrateful" but it simply isn't enough. This era has been dead since it started.

im not sure why, but as a die hard I lean towards her marriage to him.....and thats me being 100....that for us fans is a conflict of interests, Only Janet knows why she does or doesnt do what she does, but I do believe Wissam is a big factor

moe clocked tea....you dont spend your own money on shit if you can pull it off, ....thus an independent Janet ...giving us independent label teas....I saw the show though...it was cool as fuck ...fast...I think with a catalog as huge as hers its hard to do full songs, the medlies are a bit too much as usual with her :rolleyes:

Stealth, I'm not going to speculate as to why Janet is doing this, be it because of her husband, her religion, ect... because I don't know, nor do I care. I agree that Janet simply didn't do enough. Cancellations, and lack of public performances killed this era for me. She pretty much just gave us an album, and that's it. I love the album, and call me "ungrateful" but it simply isn't enough. This era has been dead since it started.

a stillbirth of sorts

• Upvote 1

moe clocked tea....you dont spend your own money on shit if you can pull it off, ....thus an independent Janet ...giving us independent label teas....I saw the show though...it was cool as fuck ...fast...I think with a catalog as huge as hers its hard to do full songs, the medlies are a bit too much as usual with her :rolleyes:

the tour is heavily sponsored or there would be no tour.. But yeah.. Jodi Sanders wants Jnaet to foot the bill for a music video, make up, travel expenses for her crew... out of her pocket or worse: Sell herself to a Samsung shit-phone like Jay-Z did with Rihanna 

• Downvote 1

the tour is heavily sponsored or there would be no tour.. But yeah.. Jodi Sanders wants Jnaet to foot the bill for a music video, make up, travel expenses for her crew... out of her pocket or worse: Sell herself to a Samsung shit-phone like Jay-Z did with Rihanna 

okay let me be moe messy.....is Rihanna over now? :unsure:  album dropped no fucks gave....tour going....selling poor -_-

That's great that you are so understanding. I'm not in the industry, nor do I have to concern myself with that aspect. All I see, and give a shit about is that the era sucked. If lack of money for videos is the reason, then she she should have made her first video way more unforgettable. Otherwise, having this independent artist knowledge dosen't change my opinion about the era. I mean, isn't she supposedly releasing a video for DB? That means she hasmd the ability to release something earlier. Your facts change nothing. If this is ehat independent means for Janet, then maybe indy isn't for her.

That's great that you are so understanding. I'm not in the industry, nor do I have to concern myself with that aspect. All I see, and give a shit about is that the era sucked. If lack of money for videos is the reason, then she she should have made her first video way more unforgettable. Otherwise, having this independent artist knowledge dosen't change my opinion about the era. I mean, isn't she supposedly releasing a video for DB? That means she hasmd the ability to release something earlier. Your facts change nothing. If this is ehat independent means for Janet, then maybe indy isn't for her.

well we did see label, they told that bitch what sangles, what videos, stand here hoe, .....she aint about dat life :coffee:

1) Janet has never been an independent artist before so you cannot compare today with her multi-million dollar contracts that include travel, promotion, music video budgets, etc 

2) There is no indication that her husband is involved. She's not involved with his career, he's not running hers

3) She's committed or she wouldn't have signed up for it

nnnn sis...not so sure...Ive been keeping to myself ....until now...but that marriage, has everything to do with anything with her.... just saying :coffee:

She just returned to #1 on Billboard Hot 100. Needed Me is the next #1 single (and the best song on the album). I don't care to see her tour but she's doing her own thing 

so toruing, which is where a bitch makes her coin ....isnt important ? U mean to tell me a bitch gone leave home and come back damn near broke? Dont she know leaving home and coming back broke aint right? Dont she know a wet pussy and a dry purse dont match -_-

That's all fine and dandy. You can stand by her. But she is in the industry where popular demand for a product matters. Opinions of the fans matters, so when you don't deliver, people lose interest. So far, everything but the album, and tour has been mediocre, and somewhat of a disaster, causing frustration, panic, and let downs. If that's how independent is supposed to be, then I'mdefinitely ok with this being Janet's last project. Because if this era dosen't get some kind of SERIOUS revamping, I'm definitely not intrested in anything else she does.

nnnn sis...not so sure...Ive been keeping to myself ....until now...but that marriage, has everything to do with anything with her.... just saying :coffee:

I think you're thinking Wissam has nothing better to do than to make Janet get surgery, make her cancel dates, and make her perform in Dubai against her will like some expensive MJB song. You're theory is a tad bit far-fetch especially since Janet can escape. 

Wissam is mysterious but just bc he's Arabic (from England) doesn't mean he's making Janet do things to "jeopardize" her career. He's far too busy running the fashion industry 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's all fine and dandy. You can stand by her. But she is in the industry where popular demand for a product matters. Opinions of the fans matters, so when you don't deliver, people lose interest. So far, everything but the album, and tour has been mediocre, and somewhat of a disaster, causing frustration, panic, and let downs. If that's how independent is supposed to be, then I'mdefinitely ok with this being Janet's last project. Because if this era dosen't get some kind of SERIOUS revamping, I'm definitely not intrested in anything else she does.

She released a product and you bought it. Her job is done 

People will gain interest too. You, Me, and everyone here are replaceable and Janet already cashed your check. You can bitch and complain but you don't get/have an opinion on how another human should live their life/career

• Downvote 1

I think you're thinking Wissam has nothing better to do than to make Janet get surgery, make her cancel dates, and make her perform in Dubai against her will like some expensive MJB song. You're theory is a tad bit far-fetch especially since Janet can escape. 

Wissam is mysterious but just bc he's Arabic (from England) doesn't mean he's making Janet do things to "jeopardize" her career. He's far too busy running the fashion industry 

no i dont buy that.....Wissam is love, stability, financial stability, if she never hummed again...as long as she married to him she good....you think he married her with no expectations? :lol:

If Indy means, I cant deliver the product you love, then yes. Fuck indy, and she can hang it up for all I care.

That's the route a lot of people wanted her to go after Virgin Records AND Island Def Jam fucked her over 

What we got is a cohesive album.. What we loss was a multi-million dollar promotional campaign aka the bells and whistles

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

She just returned to #1 on Billboard Hot 100. Needed Me is the next #1 single (and the best song on the album). I don't care to see her tour but she's doing her own thing 

you dont care to see her tour for the same reason we all do....bitch aint a performer, ZERO stage presence....sad :sigh:

• Upvote 2

If Indy means, I cant deliver the product you love, then yes. Fuck indy, and she can hang it up for all I care.

she might hang it up.....US dates aint a guarantee,...she might show she might not....you got yo ticket? I will say its sooooo fucked for those of us that travel to see her and get hit with..."cancelled" .....: :whistle: 

Edited by Stealth