Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Yes game, poor, indigent Janet just cant foot the bill to give us a few promotional performances. Now I know rhe real reason why she cancelled iheart. She has no money. She spent all of her pennies making the album. Poor Janet. We should all be concerned with her finances.

I posted an article from Forbes. I'm not surprised you didn't read it :coffee: 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2015/06/12/janet-jacksons-musical-comeback-makes-a-lot-of-financial-sense/#2cbe47d9542e

you can be concerned. I'm not 

Game is a hot ass mess.

Janet is known for her visuals, if not more than her music.

Independent or not, it is her bread and butter. You think a bunch of her die-hard fans who have been following her for decades wouldn't expect that?

C'mon now. 

You're not one of em :coffee: 

And you want her to foot the bill? Not going to happen http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2015/06/12/janet-jacksons-musical-comeback-makes-a-lot-of-financial-sense/#2cbe47d9542e

Last week you didn't even know she has tour sponsors. You're dismissed

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Upvote 1

Well Madonna did a lot of the promo you are speaking of, and it did not do her album sales justice. Madonna was already going to sell out her tour, but no one bought her album even when her face was everywhere AND she literally was falling on stage. 

Madonna's tour was having some shows not selling out this time around. It wasnt a slam dunk like usual for her. This era for Madonna has been a lil shaky..ever since that little fall at the brit awards 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 3

I posted an article from Forbes. I'm not surprised you didn't read it :coffee: 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2015/06/12/janet-jacksons-musical-comeback-makes-a-lot-of-financial-sense/#2cbe47d9542e

you can be concerned. I'm not 

Game, you are the most delusional kid on here. You are a Janet fan post All For You. Stay in the kiddie section with your pathetic excuses. Janet could have at least performed a few times, at the BET awards, on Ellen, Late night, iheart, ect.... It would have kept MOST of her fans happy. Not the "we just need the album" unrealistic and in the minority fans happy. Janet is a visual artist, and a performer. She slacked. I don't give a fuck if she's indy, or not. Yes, foot the fucking bill, and sell your product properly. If not, then she should have just stuck to the diamond business, and made her money that way. I prefered craving her, than this bullshit.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

Yes this era is 50/50 as we got an album better than the 2 last, a tour better than the 2 last . But you have to be American to enjoy it. 

If you are from somewhere else you just got the album and You have a tour cancelled last minute without any valid excuses.

To me this era is 50 50 at the minute. . .

What have she done for me lately? She make me loose my money and my holidays. 

• Upvote 3

Game, you are the most delusional kid on here. You are a Janet fan post All For You. Stay in the kiddie section with your pathetic excuses. Janet could have at least performed a few times, at the BET awards, on Ellen, Late night, iheart, ect.... It would have kept MOST of her fans happy. Not the "we just need the album" unrealistic and in the minority fans happy. Janet is a visual artist, and a performer. She slacked. I don't give a fuck if she's indy, or not. Yes, foot the fucking bill, and sell your product properly. If not, then she should have just stuck to the diamond business, and made her money that way. I prefered craving her, than this bullshit.

All this. And watch Janet expect ppl to buy tickets without issuing a statement, apologizing, giving a performance, or doing anything special for anyone. :lmao: 

• Upvote 8

You're not one of em :coffee: 

And you want her to foot the bill? Not going to happen http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2015/06/12/janet-jacksons-musical-comeback-makes-a-lot-of-financial-sense/#2cbe47d9542e

Last week you didn't even know she has tour sponsors. You're dismissed

Sis I asked for the sponsors almost two weeks ago. Haven't seen one receipt.

Adding to the list of your delusions. 

HGJHGFKFGHJGHJ 

Game's toupee is all over this thread.

I hope he gets it together. 

oohgirl.png

Edited by LawdToday

That was 15 years ago so you fail

You expecting Janet to foot the loss :lmao: Girl bye :lmao: you're truly delusional 

Damn bitch! Who gave you the tea?:o

It's not tea if I served it. Even tho your uneducated self can't read this... Be advised: stay clear of the college conversation bc you have how many credits? I'll wait :coffee: 

He brings it up bc he think he's special bc he has validation from a piece of paper. I don't need validation ^_^ 

So has anyone heard/seen anything else related to the video?  

Here are my hopes... I hope that Janet and her team figure out the missteps and get things back on track.  I hope people WAKE UP and remember how much of legend she is, and discover what an opportunity they're missing out on if they don't go see this legend in concert.  

I hope that Janet and her team see the value of at least doing SOME forms of promotion.  Without the world media industrial complex behind you, an artist should not just expect to fill arenas if fans don't even know they're back in the spotlight.  Adele is arguable the most in demand artist in the world in 2015/2016, and even she and her team knew that the best way to plan their relaunch after years in of silence was to start with TV ads in her home country.  From there, she did all the major shows at least in the US and UK, but she wasn't all over the TV.  It's a balance... Adele gave her fans enough to work with, so people know where to find her.  

I know that Janet fans are out there, and that can have a successful tour.  I hope her team figures out the best ways to reach them.  

• Upvote 3

Yeah it is. Click on tour. Scroll down you incompetent educated troll

If I have to screen shoot it, you shouldn't quote me for a week ^_^ 

LOL, all those "sponsors" (minus American Express) just provide wardrobe. American Express is her only major sponsor and they sponsored the presale. 

When I said sponsor, I meant a big corporation footing the bill of the majority of the production costs associated with a major tour (ie. Pepsi, McDonald's Chase, etc) Since she doesn't have one, which is why a low selling date = her losing money = a cancelled appearance LOL. Glad we cleared that up. 

but I'll let ya have this one sis.  *hands you one of your tracks back*

It's not tea if I served it. Even tho your uneducated self can't read this... Be advised: stay clear of the college conversation bc you have how many credits? I'll wait :coffee: 

He brings it up bc he think he's special bc he has validation from a piece of paper. I don't need validation ^_^ 

I see Game has time today.