Secret video filmed?

Ryan

LOL, all those "sponsors" (minus American Express) just provide wardrobe. American Express is her only major sponsor and they sponsored the presale. 

When I said sponsor, I meant a big corporation footing the bill of the majority of the production costs associated with a major tour (ie. Pepsi, McDonald's Chase, etc) Since she doesn't have one, which is why a low selling date = her losing money = a cancelled appearance LOL. Glad we cleared that up. 

but I'll let ya have this one sis.  *hands you one of your tracks back*

A sponsor is a sponsor whether it's big or small. You failed. You lose good day 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

She still losing money and still canceling dates!

Don't think I'm the loser here D:

Bye sis!

Dont think I called you a loser. I said "you lose" don't be a JoeJoe. Read my posts carefully and slowly so you can fully understand what I said. 

Shes not still cancelling dates. She already canceled the dates. Are there more? No.. Do I care if there are? No. You lose again

1 night in Dubai + jewelry line >>> 1 month in Europe. Janet ain't losing a thing ^_^ :wub: 

• Downvote 1

Dont think I called you a loser. I said "you lose" don't be a JoeJoe. Read my posts carefully and slowly so you can fully understand what I said. 

Shes not still cancelling dates. She already canceled the dates. Are there more? No.. Do I care if there are? No. You lose again

1 night in Dubai + jewelry line >>> 1 month in Europe. Janet ain't losing a thing ^_^ :wub: 

Let it go, doll. 

• Upvote 2

Madonna's tour was having some shows not selling out this time around. It wasnt a slam dunk like usual for her. This era for Madonna has been a lil shaky..ever since that little fall at the brit awards 

She shows up 2 hours late, dresses up like a clown and sounds a mess.  Live Nation should be pulling her shows.

Beyonce ain't in her 30s #staywoke

Probably the only thing I agree with you on-_-   She is pushing 39.  Gabrielle Union spilled the tea when she said they were friends since they were teenagers.  Gabby is 42.  The math doesn't add up.  

• Upvote 4

She shows up 2 hours late, dresses up like a clown and sounds a mess.  Live Nation should be pulling her shows.

Probably the only thing I agree with you on-_-   She is pushing 39.  Gabrielle Union spilled the tea when she said they were friends since they were teenagers.  Gabby is 42.  The math doesn't add up.  

omg :asham: 

• Upvote 1

The people love a train wreck

Mr. Knowles said in a radio interview in Fall 2015 that Beyonce is the same age as Pink & Usher :shifty: 

• Downvote 1

Let it go, doll. 

Yes and please tell QUEEN Game to stop putting my name in his mouth. The bitch can't stand the fact that his ass been on ignore since November of last year and shit like this is gonna make him stay on it til November of this year too. Maybe you should be a JoeJoe and put that ass on block. I say what the hell I say and do what the hell I do and that ass can't take. 

ibsyccyFDgtBV0_zpsln41txxd.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes and please tell QUEEN Game to stop putting my name in his mouth. The bitch can't stand the fact that his ass been on ignore since November of last year and shit like this is gonna make him stay on it til November of this year too. Maybe you should be a JoeJoe and put that ass on block. I say what the hell I say and do what the hell I do and that ass can't take. 

ibsyccyFDgtBV0_zpsln41txxd.gif

Look him up, it's hilarious how pretentious he looks just in his profile photo!! :lol:

He's a major reason why Janet.club was as "contaminated" as it was..

Cant wait to see how he responds to this... I'm on the edge of my seat, Norman! :rolleyes:

Look him up, it's hilarious how pretentious he looks just in his profile photo!! :lol:

He's a major reason why Janet.club was as "contaminated" as it was..

Cant wait to see how he responds to this... I'm on the edge of my seat, Norman! :rolleyes:

I don't wanna know anything about him. I know enough which is why he's blocked. He likes to antagonize and then when you go off on his ass he runs to tell the mod so then you get warning points or suspended which I have been because I read his ass for filth and he reported me. I got 3 of my 4 warning points cause of him. At first he was like a little brother who would get on your nerves and keep throwing stuff at you while you're playing your video until you get up and pop the shit out of his ass and then he runs to tell mom. If he does respond I won't see it anyway.

look at all these new bitches on the site :shifty:

Some of them are here cause of me and another one from Janet-Xone aka Janet.club hit me up on twitter and should be coming here soon too. They asked about Jodi lol

• Upvote 3