Secret video filmed?

Ryan

You can definitely tell that this isn't janet.club lol. There would've already been 10 moderators trying to act like they're god. I would like to hear more on your thoughts of the video, but this shit is funny to read too.

Edited by Corey
  • Upvote 4

You can definitely tell that this isn't janet.club lol. There would've already been 10 moderators trying to act like they're god. I would like to here more on your thoughts of the video, but this shit is funny to read too.

We are a tight knit crew

The video will be probably simplistic with heavy dancing 

you know what.. Imma do this..

i got into it with Game more than a few times over on Janet.club... I've come to realize that this Janet message board stuff is damn near his whole life.. I mean, you don't get to almost 30k posts on an online forum just from casually reading things here and here or posting little tidbits here and there....naw.. To get that many posts, you gotta fucking LIVE this shit..

this dude was so bothered that he was getting so many dislikes on his posts throughout this forum that he felt the need to make an entire thread about "abusing the dislike" button in the Help forum! ?? it's legit important to him that his online rep is constantly intact..

I can't even with this dude..

so now that I've come to have that epiphany (of sorts) I've also come to feel truly sorry for this guy.. Sure, we're all fans of Janet, that's why we're here.. But he sure as fuck has shown time and time again that he feels like he's some type of superior fan to others around here and that he feels the need to be instructor/corrector/teacher to the JanFam masses! It's insane but also a bit entertaining as well....

and a little sad...

But imma let him do him from here on out.. Unless he responds to this with more nonsense as usual..

but yo thanks for the compliment bout my babygirl.. ? Love her like crazy and I've been so lucky to share with her the experience of a first-time Janet concert (for both of us) and being front row! So many infinite memories..

He can't say anything about abusing any kinds of buttons as much as he used the report button after starting shit and then getting clocked for it lol. It's like he has to find someone to argue or debate with all the time. See me i'm not too much for talking. I'd rather lay hands 

tumblr_m8ejbqnwVq1qkdh9eo3_500.gif

You keep this up and it's whatever you want it to be. :umm: 

tumblr_mgipo7NtgC1qiaevfo1_r1_250_zps51a

You can definitely tell that this isn't janet.club lol. There would've already been 10 moderators trying to act like they're god. I would like to hear more on your thoughts of the video, but this shit is funny to read too.

Ditto! I told you guys the mods on here aren't assholes. They don't do shit just to do it. If I met half of the mods from Janet.club i'd probably fight all them hoes

giphy_zps98555787.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Man! It feels good to have an entire conversation about me ^_^ 

Who else can say that? Austin? Nope... Roc.. Nope.. Bu.. Not that he's aware of :wub:  :shifty: 

NO ONE ELSE can create a conversation on and off the board. Bad or good.. I stay on your minds and in your mouths. I'm the reason why you can't sleep at night.. I'm the first thought when you wake up and the last when you go to bed. I am King Game

I feel like Janet Jackson. And like Janet Jackson. I. Am. UNBREAKABLE. 

All my Bitches love me. Watch em flag me with negativity.  Watch em all go! #KingMe 

anigif_enhanced-26857-1414178397-14_zpsy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

80% of us would've been given multiple warnings, some blocked, most topics closed and mikel attacking everyone personally.... And ofc he would've made it clear how far superior he is to everyone. Lol. 

80% of us would've been given multiple warnings, some blocked, most topics closed and mikel attacking everyone personally.... And ofc he would've made it clear how far superior he is to everyone. Lol. 

The Lord and everyone else knows I have it in for that bitch lol. I got banned cause I was talking to someone else and I said something like "Well that was all Gil" and he quotes me saying "For fucks sake no it wasn't!" So me being me I said "Well for fucks sake! I guess not". You give me a fuck then i'm gonna give you one. I don't care who you are lol. So technically I didn't break any forum rules but got banned for giving him what he gave me.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

I do miss the xone.  Met some cool fans at the shows from there. Some cute ones too :)  And some messes lol.  I never got a warning but every time I had an opinion I just didn't post it cuz if I wasn't kissing Janet's ass or only being a yes fan I'd probably get banned too. I have been a fan since control.  I was just 4 years old. I have seen it all and been through it all.  My love will sometimes come with critique but I'm a fan for life regardless.  If I can't speak my mind freely on a damn internet board hat just aint cool. What's the point in having a open forum.  So I gues its actually a good thing auschwitz is gone. I told a few xoners about this place so eventually planet Janet will become the new home for all the abandoned orphaned Janet chuurren

Edited by msboz
Spelling
  • Upvote 3

I do miss the xone.  Met some cool fans at the shows from there. Some cute ones too :)  And some messes lol.  I never got a warning but every time I had an opinion I just didn't post it cuz if I wasn't kissing Janet's ass or only being a yes fan I'd probably get banned too. I have been a fan since control.  I was just 4 years old. I have seen it all and been through it all.  My love will sometimes come with critique but I'm a fan for life regardless.  If I can't speak my mind freely on a damn internet board hat just aint cool. What's the point in having a open forum.  So I gues its actually a good thing auschwitz is gone. I told a few xoners about this place so eventually planet Janet will become the new home for all the abandoned orphaned Janet chuurren

Exactly!!! Trust me I held back a lot on that forum for fear of getting banned but it happened anyway lol. This is the 2nd time. First time I was banned under my name JoeJoe back in 2006 when Janet gained all that weight for that Tennessee Movie role cause I was sticking up to Janet and cussing people out for talking shit about Janet's weight. Banned for sticking up for Janet. Ain't that something? DJ Boo is the one that banned me cause I got on his ass too lol

• Upvote 1

I had a warning on the xone too cause I said that Janet was a bit lazy since she's hanging out in middle east. . . they said I was racist when I'm myself born nd grow up there. . . 

Anyway we should be back on that damn video. . . any news at all ?