Secret video filmed?

Ryan

the one who don't care about how many views and how it goes on the charts, that megastar can release on a Wednesday. . . 

But why not on a Wednesday? 

It's not kosher lol it's weird IMO. Tuesday, maybe bc it's "new release day" for everything aside from Nintendo and music. Friday would make for such a good day (or even Thursday). It'll shine some light on her performing

I'm picturing the video to be more along the lines of "Make Me"... I feel like it'll be pretty basic like how MM was..just focused on the dance mainly (that's a good thing imo)...

prolly in in black and white again too...

still hoping she gets some diff pants too..?

• Upvote 5

I'm picturing the video to be more along the lines of "Make Me"... I feel like it'll be pretty basic like how MM was..just focused on the dance mainly (that's a good thing imo)...

Hopefully not in B&W.. but i'll take whatever she gives.. 

• Upvote 2

Wow, it seemed like it got worse. I signed myself out in 2005, and havent gone back, after telling off a dictator, self righteous, power hungry moderator. Looks like if I ever went back, I wouldn't have survived a furst post without getting banned.

Oh it definitely did. The mods expected everybody to kiss their ass and do exactly what they said or else you don't get access to post or read about Janet. You don't do fans like that. As Janet's fans she has spoiled us by being an innovator, legend, icon, and a trendsetter so we are used to iconic videos, iconic dances like "If" and "Rhythm Nation" which are still being done today as Tamar did on Dancing With The Stars, Joseph Gordon Levitt did on Lip Sync Battle, and last week's episode of American Dad have all proved. Yeah we're gonna get a little uptight if Janet's doesn't keep giving us stuff cause that's how great she is. She always leaves us wanting more.

I had a warning on the xone too cause I said that Janet was a bit lazy since she's hanging out in middle east. . . they said I was racist when I'm myself born nd grow up there. . . 

Anyway we should be back on that damn video. . . any news at all ? 

Just for saying she was lazy? That's ridiculous. I wonder if Mikel knows his members are running away to a better place, Here. lol 

Where the video at? :sigh: 

Y'all ass need to wait. It's being worked on. Y'all lucky she even working on one cause we all initially thought she wasn't gonna release shit else. I know I did after February.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

I got banned @ the xone like 3 times altogether. Back when DaveB used to admin the forum alongside wth Mikel, DaveB would always unblock me. The first ban I got was aftet using the word "jew" in a non-racial context, when I was talking about how cool the club scene in Tel Aviv is. Mikel thought the word itself was racist, and altho a few Jewish members denied this and defended me, he banned me anyway.                               The 2nd ban was when I said the best part of COM was when it finally ended. 3rd was when I said I did not care for So Excited. He NEARLY banned me for saying I thought Missy's verses on BurnItUp! weren't so good. At this point DjGoDeep also showed his true colours and jumped in to make personal attacks towards me.                            It was never OK to say if u didn't like something new, and they picked on certain members all the time. I did report his behaviour to proboards help desk, and he shut up for like a month or so after that. But it didnt last long, so I decided to leave and told them to go f themselves. A few weeks later the board was closed.

I got booted from The Xone for going in on a person who called her a idiot, that was around the #1's tour. It's what made me join here, I had a secret alias account there, and a few folks who kept me updated on news, cause the 1 plus I give that place over this place is how fast it got legit news (cause of Fred....someone tell him to get his ass a account here so he can drop the fresh news here). But that was the extent of my returning there, and it wasn't often.

That's all i care about.  The style.  I think it will be either a black and white video also or just very dim lit like the no sleep video

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was during Damita Jo she started owning it. Thanks to Jermaine Dupri 

Tour-wise, Yes.. RWU... #1s too.. This current tour, I think it's all about comfort

She still can't hide that dunk completely in the harem pants. When she snaps and shakes her leg in the second verse during BURNITUP!, it was doing it's own choreography at my show.

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 1

I got banned @ the xone like 3 times altogether. Back when DaveB used to admin the forum alongside wth Mikel, DaveB would always unblock me. The first ban I got was aftet using the word "jew" in a non-racial context, when I was talking about how cool the club scene in Tel Aviv is. Mikel thought the word itself was racist, and altho a few Jewish members denied this and defended me, he banned me anyway.                               The 2nd ban was when I said the best part of COM was when it finally ended. 3rd was when I said I did not care for So Excited. He NEARLY banned me for saying I thought Missy's verses on BurnItUp! weren't so good. At this point DjGoDeep also showed his true colours and jumped in to make personal attacks towards me.                            It was never OK to say if u didn't like something new, and they picked on certain members all the time. I did report his behaviour to proboards help desk, and he shut up for like a month or so after that. But it didnt last long, so I decided to leave and told them to go f themselves. A few weeks later the board was closed.

Yeah that when DaveB was there it was more safe. I can't believe you got banned for stupid shit like that. Ha DjGoDeep. He's the mod who I got on that ass for letting people clown on Janet during her weight gain in the 20 Y.O. era for the movie. He's what I call a sideline hoe. He stays by the sidelines and when one mod attacks he joins in. I remember a while back I even wrote an admin about the moderators and told them the whole story and all they said was. Well if they banned you it must've been for a good reason. I'm thinking like "Bitch I just told your ass the whole story of what went down and why I was unjustly banned, but you still sidelining just because they're your team?" Trust me Mikel just has the board closed for now. My IP address is still banned from there so I know it's not gone for good. He ain't that stupid to get rid of it for good, that board is his life.

• Upvote 1

Some of y'all complaining about it so much that I actually hope she doesn't release Dammn Baby until May. Shit we just got word there was a video being fuckin' shot. That should be good enough. For the record, Did it come from "Her Lips?"

• Upvote 2

Some of y'all complaining about it so much that I actually hope she doesn't release Dammn Baby until May. Shit we just got word there was a video being fuckin' shot. That should be good enough. For the record, Did it come from "Her Lips?"

Boy shut the hell up. I've been waiting for a video since 2009!

• Downvote 1

Well IF the video was made, or even exists, I'm hoping it's tomorrow. It better be fucking good too! Miss period has arrived a day early. I'm in no mood for bullshit!

There is a video.. it does exist

Boy shut the hell up. I've been waiting for a video since 2009!

I coulda sworn he was on your side like... 10 pages ago..