Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Usually videos would take a month to come out after they've been shot. I have no idea where ppl thought the video was gonna be dropping soon. :blink:  Ppl obviously dont know about the post editing process...it takes time. Imma need ppl to go back in time and re-live MTV's MAKING THE VIDEO

True. However, the album's been out since October. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jodienda76

I'd like to think "Queen Bey" as she's taken to being called, doesn't factor into Janet's calculations...

Yeah the world will stop when Beyoncé drops her shit. Janet... Probably won't even drop it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah the world will stop when Beyoncé drops her shit. Janet... Probably won't even drop it. 

oh palease lol. 

Last time any market important enough really noticed Beyoncé was 4 albums ago, "Crazy in love". She's done nothing of popular cultural interest since. She so 'urban'. :coffee:

She was done at B-day. 10 years ago. :wave:

• Upvote 1

oh palease lol. 

Last time any market important enough really noticed Beyoncé was 4 albums ago, "Crazy in love". She's done nothing of popular cultural interest since. She so 'urban'. :coffee:

What fucking world are you living in. :mellow: She is literally more popular at this moment than she's ever been. 

GURL. Sometimes I really wonder about some of you. 

There's no shade. But you really shouldn't compare the two in 2016. They're not on the same level.

I don't recall comparing Beyonce to Janet :blink: Actually... You're the one who brought up Bey

Then You shaded Janet by saying she probably won't drop her video. The post is literally on the same page as this post. Please go back and read what you said bc it seems you forgot

Edited by #UnbreakableGame

What fucking world are you living in. :mellow: She is literally more popular at this moment than she's ever been. 

GURL. Sometimes I really wonder about some of you. 

I'm living in a world where I wonder why people are still talking about Beyoncé when she's not had a decent pop song out since 2003.

• Upvote 1

Usually videos would take a month to come out after they've been shot. I have no idea where ppl thought the video was gonna be dropping soon. :blink:  Ppl obviously dont know about the post editing process...it takes time. Imma need ppl to go back in time and re-live MTV's MAKING THE VIDEO

But thats exactly was I was thinking :lmao: People done lost their minds thinking it would be released a week after being shot! Like when has that ever happened with any artist?

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1

actually.. He did.. Without shading Janet!!! Impossible right? No

Again.. You can stop being shady towards Jan to lift your temporary favorites. Thanks :)

Bey doesn't need to be lifted. Janet's slacking. That's not a read that's not shade that's T dear. Learn the difference.  

Bey doesn't need to be lifted. Janet's slacking. That's not a read that's not shade that's T dear. Learn the difference.  

Your opinion is duly noted. Saying she won't drop her music video isn't some gay lingo.. It's unnecessary trolling. 

Janet is doing her own thing as an independent artist but we thank you for your concerns despite them not being sincere

Your opinion is duly noted. Saying she won't drop her music video isn't some gay lingo.. It's unnecessary trolling. 

Janet is doing her own thing as an independent artist but we thank you for your concerns despite them not being sincere

You said I was being shady. :sigh: Like are you even present or are you on bullshit autopilot.

oh palease lol. 

I'm not even a fan of hers and this is a LIE

• Upvote 1