Secret video filmed?

Ryan

The real question is, was the video shot at all? :coffee:

Not really, the question you want is "will it be released", it's clearly been shot, way too many reliable sources & confirmations to question it's existence, now it's release can be. 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 4

You said I was lying when I said she's done nothing of any impact to popular music since 'dangerously in love'. Sasha Fierce is after that hence my point. :)

Single Ladies is iconic. She continues to impact the culture

I think janet and Beyoncé are not in the same categories. .. (sorry B )

Beyoncé is with rihanna gaga and other Katy p. ..

Janet got her own category now, she's not playing the game anymore, she already win from control to damita jo. 

Let the women focus on dropping damn baby asap! 

• Upvote 3

I mean the news of the video came the same way the news of an album was coming in the last 2 years - through other people working on it and many of us chose to not believe it and got the surprise of our life on her birthday last year. I'm not holding my breath for it because it could drop whenever but I do think she shot something.

• Upvote 3

When a video is shot it usually drops about a month later.....sometimes almost 2 months depending on how much editing is being done and sometimes if the song has been remixed specifically for the music video.  It's coming people!  The video was shot on March 11th.....it hasn't even been a month yet!  DAMN!!!!!!!!!  FUCK!!!!!!  FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!

0wkHcAj.gif

• Upvote 7

When a video is shot it usually drops about a month later.....sometimes almost 2 months depending on how much editing is being done and sometimes if the song has been remixed specifically for the music video.  It's coming people!  The video was shot on March 11th.....it hasn't even been a month yet!  DAMN!!!!!!!!!  FUCK!!!!!!  FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!

0wkHcAj.gif

Ok that's a long ass time.  She should just wait until May when the US dates start up again to create some buzz.  

Ok that's a long ass time.  She should just wait until May when the US dates start up again to create some buzz.  

Maybe thats what she's planning on doing but others are so eager to get it NOW ..which is the conflict of it all. She cant please everybody. She's damned either way with yall

Edited by janetDAYZ

Maybe thats what she's planning on doing but others are so eager to get it NOW ..which is the conflict of it all. She cant please everybody. She's damned either way with yall

I don't care if she waits til it starts to get warmer near the summer. They complaining so much even tho we're getting a video that I want Janet to take even longer so it can please me to piss them off more lol.

• Upvote 1

One month is not a long time.  I think we will see it in the next 2 weeks which will be around the one month mark unless she's going to wait to use it as promo for the new dates if she reschedules the new Europe dates or uses it as summer promo.  I think it will be sooner though cause "Night" has to be the 3rd single! 

• Upvote 3

0wkHcAj.gif

I don't know where the hell you're getting your info. But I don't give a damn if it was shot an hour ago. We need this supposed video yesterday!!!! I think my impatient ass has been patient enough! If I explode anymore, ISIS is going to recruit me! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know where the hell you're getting your info. But I don't give a damn if it was shot an hour ago. We need this supposed video yesterday!!!! I think my impatient ass has been patient enough! If I explode anymore, ISIS is going to recruit me! :rolleyes:

We're suppose to have the video yesterday? Where you getting your sources? 

0wkHcAj.gif

the one thing we agree on

Stop being an ass!

i'm just saying a video is coming. Y'all want the video to come out as soon as y'all hear she's making one. Don't work like that. This woman got so much going on but at least the video is coming. She's still dealing with Live Nation cancelling her shit on her

Edited by JoeJoe