Secret video filmed?

Ryan

I would suspect its a video because like another poster said, Preston, David and Robert Behar don't just hang out for kicks. Also, idk if you guys follow China on snapchat but she was taking pictures in front of the same mirror someone else from the team took pics in front of. I would expect it to drop soon too. David did No Sleeep and it debuted in a matter of days so I wouldn't expect much of a wait on whatever the next video is. Friday. She seems to like Fridays. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I would suspect its a video because like another poster said, Preston, David and Robert Behar don't just hang out for kicks. Also, idk if you guys follow China on snapchat but she was taking pictures in front of the same mirror someone else from the team took pics in front of. I would expect it to drop soon too. David did No Sleeep and it debuted in a matter of days so I wouldn't expect much of a wait on whatever the next video is. Friday. She seems to like Fridays. :rolleyes:

she's ya aunt? :unsure:

So we get news that there is a video for Dammn Baby coming and you are already dumping on it.  Dammn Baby indeed......you are just wanting to be negative no matter what. If you don't like the video so be it.  Janet never promised you a rose garden. 

awww look at you with your positive self.  I'm allergic to roses but I posted my prediction of what the video will look like.  You must be thinking negative in your mind if your saw that as negative.  :wave:

Despite some fans loathing Dammn Baby, it is my favorite song off the album. But I better not get my hopes up for this....

Loathing? Everyone seems to LOVE that song. Its the most talked about song since the album dropped. I have not seen not one person say they dislike it, not one 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

Well on my first few listens it wasn't my favorite. But soon enough I fucking ended up living for that song.  Def one of my fav tracks 

to piggyback off this.. The song is okay. Not the best song on the album.. By far not the worst. I still don't fucking know what she's saying :lmao: (about 80% of the lyrics)

• Downvote 1

to piggyback off this.. The song is okay. Not the best song on the album.. By far not the worst. I still don't fucking know what she's saying :lmao: (about 80% of the lyrics)

Thats part of the reason it didn't grab me at first because I could not understand her.  But after reading the lyrics and connecting everything it lit my pussy on fire.

• Upvote 2

I actually LOVE the song. It gave me an 80s nostalgic ring, instead of a hot dance video. The song is definitely hot, but there's no beat change, or anything that screams dance break, except for the "Break it down" part. We'll see. I'm not going to get too excited right now.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

Love the song! Only minor criticism I have is the effect they have on her lead vocal.. Sounds almost too distorted to decipher, so hopefully that doesn't hinder any chance for success it may have..

• Upvote 3

I am in love with that song. Its classic Janet with a twist. Right? :excited::excited:

No but seriously. I love the lyrical content and the vocals. Sure, the Jacksonese was heavy AF on this track but I'm pretty used to it. As i should be. The production is pretty sick too. All around a great track. That sample in these comes almost outta nowhere but somehow it fits. 

Edited by janetismyauntie
  • Upvote 1

Don't think the bring back our girls is funny...nonetheless

I love Dammn Baby, the only thing I feel is what Dal said...the filter they have on her lead vocals makes it sound very techy until the breakdown. And I actually HATE the lyrics of the chorus when she says "bang bang you Gon gon get it" lol the writing could have been better and it sounds cheesy to me, especially with the message of the whole song lol. But overall the song is the shit