New Skin: Grey

Angela

SO there is a new skin option that basically has various shades of grey, so it's entitled Grey lol

What I will need help with is creating a banner to go along with it. Roc had a great idea to incorporate the Make Me video, and I think some scenes from there would go very well with this skin. So if you're willing to create something, let me know :)

Thanks,

Angie

SO there is a new skin option that basically has various shades of grey, so it's entitled Grey lol

What I will need help with is creating a banner to go along with it. Roc had a great idea to incorporate the Make Me video, and I think some scenes from there would go very well with this skin. So if you're willing to create something, let me know :)

Thanks,

Angie

if it's the same way we change the skins on the old forums it's not working

i say make a skin for every album janet had out the color combination

Okay you should be able to view it.

Hmm a skin set for every Janet album sounds interesting. However, I do worry about there being too many. I think I actually have a limit on the amount of skins, and I know I have a limit on the amount of space I can have saved up.

i like it Angie

I was thinking a red and black one for and the velvet rope Janet-Jackson-The-Velvet-Rope.jpg

or red blue yellow for control janet%20jackson%20control.jpg

Black white and grey Rhythm Nation 1814 janet-jackson_l.jpg

soft white champagne colors for all for you Damita jo Janet20Jackson20-20Damita20Jo.jpg

I think this grey color is perfect for design of a decade and so on

just some suggestion for you

plus it would be cool to make the banner with the photos from the album covers

• Upvote 1