Still In Control - NEW TWEET VIDEO (3.18)

I hope we get more in-depth videos from her in the future. I'd like to see a lot of the process behind what she's doing...

Hopefully they will start doing that when promoting the US dates. Rehearsal footage, backstage, traveling etc.  This dubai show has gotten more promo than any and it really doesnt need any because the tickets were already sold as a package with the race.  

• Upvote 2

Hopefully they will start doing that when promoting the US dates. Rehearsal footage, backstage, traveling etc.  This dubai show has gotten more promo than any and it really doesnt need any because the tickets were already sold as a package with the race.  

I really hope she steps up her promo game at least a little bit from now on. Maybe--hopefully-- those European dates getting cancelled will be a wake up call for her and her team (at least then something good, although somewhat small, could come out of that whole fiasco).

What do you guys think of this 3-year plan? Do you think it'll actually amount to that long of a time period?

I really hope she steps up her promo game at least a little bit from now on. Maybe--hopefully-- those European dates getting cancelled will be a wake up call for her and her team (at least then something good, although somewhat small, could come out of that whole fiasco).

What do you guys think of this 3-year plan? Do you think it'll actually amount to that long of a time period?

I don't know about the 3 year plan unless there's something that goes on to keep the interest high. But part of that plan might be subtle ways to keep the project in background places. I mean like commercials, tv shows, and stuff like that. It might not always be in huge public ways. 

Wtf you need glasses or help

And you must have trouble with understanding texts written in English. Did you not understand what I meant by, I'm not going to keep my hopes up with anything this era? Or do you really just love to hear me repeat the same thing over, and over, and over, and over?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That "3 year plan" was most likely scrapped.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And you must have trouble with understanding texts written in English. Did you not understand what I meant by, I'm not going to keep my hopes up with anything this era? Or do you really just love to hear me repeat the same thing over, and over, and over, and over?

You love repeating the same thing over and over regardless. You said "where da video" a lot without me or anyone asking. 

The video is coming soon (probably this Friday). Hope is for the hopeless (I guess you).. I know this 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Downvote 1

It's called the 3 year plan and that plan has to do with distribution of things through BMG. Anything is possible and as far as everyone here knows, that plan is still happening 

• Downvote 1