Still In Control - NEW TWEET VIDEO (3.18)

You love repeating the same thing over and over regardless. You said "where da video" a lot without me or anyone asking. 

The video is coming soon (probably this Friday). Hope is for the hopeless (I guess you).. I know this 

You know what else comes this Friday? My period. I wish I lived closer to you, so I could stuff my used tampon in your mouth so you can STFU!

• Upvote 2

It's called the 3 year plan and that plan has to do with distribution of things through BMG. Anything is possible and as far as everyone here knows, that plan is still happening 

Is that what they told you in the meeting :rolleyes: I don't think BMG released that 3 year plan statement with only distribution in mind.  They were talking big things and even mentioned a Christmas album plus the big 50th Bday.  Looking back it doesnt seem like all parties were on the same page.   Her illness may have halted alot of plans also.  

Edited by DasSad

Is that what they told you in the meeting :rolleyes: I don't think BMG released that 3 year plan statement with only distribution in mind.  They were talking big things and even mentioned a Christmas album plus the big 50th Bday.  Looking back it doesnt seem like all parties were on the same page.   Her illness may have halted alot of plans also.  

To their benefit the things didn't seem to be quite set in stone when they said them, but they did mention the things you said as well as other things that haven't panned out. It's weird though....we haven't heard anything else from BMG since the album release

That's what they released in 2015.. It hasn't even been a year and her pessimists "fans" want to throw it all away and change what they said based on literally nothing.

I have a source (the BMG articles) describing the three year plan. You do not have a source to back your speculations

That's what they released in 2015.. It hasn't even been a year and her pessimists "fans" want to throw it all away and change what they said based on literally nothing.

I have a source (the BMG articles) describing the three year plan. You do not have a source to back your speculations

Where is the source?  A year these day is a life time.  So the year one plan was to do absolutely nothing I guess.   

Where is the source?  A year these day is a life time.  So the year one plan was to do absolutely nothing I guess.   

I'm basing my opinion off the article.. You're basing your opinion off your opinion.

What? Humans' life expectancy has grown among first world nations collectively.. So no.. "A year these days is a life time"? wtf? 

Shit takes time.. You want everything in 1 year.. Then what she gonna do in 2 & 3. You cannot predict the future. You don't know what's in store. I don't know what's in store but I'm going to believe BMG executives over narcissistic, pessimistic fans

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2015/06/12/janet-jacksons-musical-comeback-makes-a-lot-of-financial-sense/#2cf06212542e

This is what is happening.. Shit doesn't happen over night and Janet is in full control of what she does. 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
My Source
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1