Unbreakable Diamond Collection: New photos on Page II

The UAE Arabs will eat this up tbh. They love spending their $$$ on bougie stuff. She better make sure those diamonds are ethical though. I don't want her caught up in some blood diamond drama. 

• Upvote 2

The UAE Arabs will eat this up tbh. They love spending their $$$ on bougie stuff. She better make sure those diamonds are ethical though. I don't want her caught up in some blood diamond drama. 

well, she's certainly not concerned about skinning the fur off animals that cannot defend themselves, so she's probably too caught up in the sparkly sparkly and cash cash feeling to think about that.

• Downvote 4

How will the diamond collection bring justice to the Europe dates?  

It won't. Nothing will. Shut up and just get over it. Janet ain't commenting on it.. She's moved on to bigger and better things. Get over it already 

sign off if you're that upset. No one is forcing you to like Janet or be here. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

it's nearly impossible to find ethical diamonds now which is why people use heirlooms. 

So what has happened. That photo was posted earlier this morning on Instagram. Now it is gone. Her name is also gone from the other two diamond jewelry they posted. I wonder what happened? After watching documentaries and the movie Blood Diamond....I could give two fucks about diamonds. The blood shed over them is horrible. I hope and pray her diamonds are not acquired this way.

• Upvote 1

She's turning into the patron fucking saint of Dubai. :rolleyes: 

Good for her diamond collection that no normal person can afford. Well if you're not gonna make money selling tickets...

The collection release in 2015.. It's jus now coming to Dubai :rolleyes:

She knows who she's targeting. She is well aware. She has rich fans too

• Downvote 1

It won't. Nothing will. Shut up and just get over it. Janet ain't commenting on it.. She's moved on to bigger and better things. Get over it already 

sign off if you're that upset. No one is forcing you to like Janet or be here. 

If anyone should sign off its you.  You are in LA LA land.  Nothing you say is logical.  You probably believe in unicorns too.  

So what has happened. That photo was posted earlier this morning on Instagram. Now it is gone. Her name is also gone from the other two diamond jewelry they posted. I wonder what happened? After watching documentaries and the movie Blood Diamond....I could give two fucks about diamonds. The blood shed over them is horrible. I hope and pray her diamonds are not acquired this way.

If she were selling them here that may be an issue but they don't care where they come from over there.