Unbreakable Diamond Collection: New photos on Page II

If your starting off an opinion with "This isn't ____ or anything, but.."  It usually is whatever you didn't want it to be

"This isn't racist or anything, but..."

"This isn't sexist or anything, but.."

Janet is a businesswoman period. She's invested in many things over the years. Some publicly, some not.  This just happens to be her biggest, most expensive investment. That's what happens when you get married and doors open ;) 

Shouldn't Janet be opening her own doors? 

• Upvote 2

Some of you are ignorant AF. You don't KNOW her. You would be surprised how many different business ventures Janet is and has been involved in throughout her entire career. And how do you know if Janet wasn't approached by this business venture with her diamonds collection?  Most likely she was as she is a part of a different circle that has influenced her in many ways as it should be.  I love that necklace.....it actually looks like crosses connecting and looping around the neckline.

This is business.....and of course this jewelry line isn't for the normal everyday Janet fan.  It's actually not for her fans plain and simple. And who cares if she is Muslim now that is her choice just as much as it is her choice to still wear crosses. I haven't seen her in one in a while but she was wearing them when she first met Wissam and married him.

• Upvote 6

Shut the fuck up. Janet wouldn't be doing none of this shit in Dubai if she wasn't married to him. Just like she wouldn't have worked with Jermaine all those years if she wasn't with him.

staying on here day in and day out writing delusional dissertation responses to every damn post

• Downvote 4

Some of you are ignorant AF. You don't KNOW her. You would be surprised how many different business ventures Janet is and has been involved in throughout her entire career. And how do you know if Janet wasn't approached by this business venture with her diamonds collection?  Most likely she was as she is a part of a different circle that has influenced her in many ways as it should be.  I love that necklace.....it actually looks like crosses connecting and looping around the neckline.

This is business.....and of course this jewelry line isn't for the normal everyday Janet fan.  It's actually not for her fans plain and simple. And who cares if she is Muslim now that is her choice just as much as it is her choice to still wear crosses. I haven't seen her in one in a while but she was wearing them when she first met Wissam and married him.

And YOU don't know her.

So a different circle can influence her but not her husband? Do you all even think sometimes?

No one said she wasn't approached. The point is...she wouldn't probably have an interest or even have these connections in Dubai before her relationship with Wissam. Have a seat

Edited by J.
  • Downvote 4

I'm crying. Some of you really want to come through that screen and hurt me. Keep punching that negative jarryif :lmao:

You all get mad at anyone with a different opinion than you like CHILDREN. Grow UP weirdos

Edited by J.
  • Downvote 4

I'm crying. Some of you really want to come through that screen and hurt me. Keep punching that negative jarryif :lmao:

You all get mad at anyone with a different opinion than you like CHILDREN. Grow UP

Really? You see a negative point as someone wanting to physically hurt you?....how immature (but then again...it's you, I can't expect anything more). Your saying stupid shit asks for  a negative point so that's what it gets. If it's enough to warrant a offhand comment about it seems like you're already hurt, so no need to come through the screen, the negative points seem to do enough damage clearly :)

It really is a SPECIAL kind of ignorance. There's alot of fans that really feel like they have a ownership over who she is & what she does because of their money. But what you said is true on a whole deeper level, we don't know her, that's why none of her personal decisoins affect me, we know as much about her personally as she wants us to, and that really goes for most celebs period. We don't know her thought process we don't know her real raw emotions about most things really We don't know if this is something she's always wanted or if this company made the right offer and why she'd accept, and that goes for all of her business ventures, it's none of our business and it's stupid to get so personally invested in her decisions.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Shut the fuck up. Janet wouldn't be doing none of this shit in Dubai if she wasn't married to him. Just like she wouldn't have worked with Jermaine all those years if she wasn't with him.

staying on here day in and day out writing delusional dissertation responses to every damn post

She did the remix with JD before they were together but yeah her marriage situation is pretty much driving all decision making this era.  

Oh you sure told me, that so doesn't make you look childish. How about no, and go cry about getting negatives in your corner..where you've been preparing to get into a fight over getting negatives....because you're so mature :coffee:

rewrite pls 

• Downvote 2

She did the remix with JD before they were together but yeah her marriage situation is pretty much driving all decision making this era.  

Now see I didn't say all of that but ALL of her relationships affect her business in some way. She worked with Renee ...her husband for years...she let Jermaine mess up her albums...and now she's doing a lot of stuff in Dubai in the Middle East so...doesn't mean she's not independent

it doesn't take a friendship or phone call with Janet to see that. If people just learn to read and get out of their delusional feelings

Edited by J.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You guys have to realize that everything she has been doing since Number Ones era has been under the guidance of her new management company.

Nutrisystem and True You both involve recipes from chefs under Kathy's management company, which those two ventures were because of Kathy's management.

Jewelry collections is nothing new for Kathy's management company. Remember, they are the company with the licensing to Liz Taylor's name, and all of the jewelry collaborations were done under Kathy's management company.

So, Janet's diamond collection has more to do with Kathy's management company than her marriage to Wissam. However, because of Wissam, Kathy may have seen a market and place for the sale of Janet's jewelry line.

I don't think Wissam is giving Janet any career or investment advice, it is all coming from her management company and Janet's own will to venture into those endeavors.

I wouldn't be surprised if Janet soon came out with a perfume line as well.

I don't mind Janet coming out with a diamond collection that her fans cannot afford. The main reason why celebrities release perfume lines, is because they are LUCRATIVE!! They want to make money, not give anything to their fans. If they wanted to release a product for their fans, they would release it on their websites, you will find it on sale at their concerts, etc.

So Janet, make your money boo.. :wub:

• Upvote 7

You guys have to realize that everything she has been doing since Number Ones era has been under the guidance of her new management company.

Nutrisystem and True You both involve recipes from chefs under Kathy's management company, which those two ventures were because of Kathy's management.

Jewelry collections is nothing new for Kathy's management company. Remember, they are the company with the licensing to Liz Taylor's name, and all of the jewelry collaborations were done under Kathy's management company.

So, Janet's diamond collection has more to do with Kathy's management company than her marriage to Wissam. However, because of Wissam, Kathy may have seen a market and place for the sale of Janet's jewelry line.

I don't think Wissam is giving Janet any career or investment advice, it is all coming from her management company and Janet's own will to venture into those endeavors.

I wouldn't be surprised if Janet soon came out with a perfume line as well.

I don't mind Janet coming out with a diamond collection that her fans cannot afford. The main reason why celebrities release perfume lines, is because they are LUCRATIVE!! They want to make money, not give anything to their fans. If they wanted to release a product for their fans, they would release it on their websites, you will find it on sale at their concerts, etc.

So Janet, make your money boo.. :wub:

why are y'all so against the idea of him influencing her

• Downvote 1

it actually says more about you, but continue being in fumes ^_^

happy easter!

But I don't have any fumes to be in, I'm having a great time laughing at your fumes over getting negative points, you had to create an entire post to show your mad (that kinda ends the I know you are but what am I you proved to be bothered), Im just poking fun at you now, so I'll continue to do that if you'd like :)

Oh it's a great 1 now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why are y'all so against the idea of him influencing her

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me personally, I don't see it.

I think she's wearing loose fitting clothes, because (I think) she's at a place in her life where she doesn't give a flying f***. She's even said in an interview that she is comfortable with her body and she doesn't feel the need to expose it. Remember, she was covered up for the Number Ones era, I know not as much, but she was still covered.

I don't see his influence over the diamond collection debuting in Dubai. The only influence I see, is that since she has been staying over there so much over the years, that people in the region are taking an interest in her. Kathy sees this and decided this is a good place to start. I wouldn't be surprised if they take the collection to Hong Kong, where the world elite likes to shop.

I don't see his influence over Janet deciding to go independent either. After being screwed over TWICE by record labels, no wonder she decided to go independent.

• Upvote 2

But I don't have any fumes to be in, I'm having a great time laughing at your fumes over getting negative points, you had to create an entire post to show your mad (that kinda ends the I know you are but what am I you proved to be bothered), Im just poking fun at you now, so I'll continue to do that if you'd like :)

Oh it's a great 1 now.

if that's what will help you sleep at night by all means go with that story

just remember this unbothered tea you try to give when you come raging in on my posts!

Edited by J.
  • Downvote 1

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me personally, I don't see it.

I think she's wearing loose fitting clothes, because (I think) she's at a place in her life where she doesn't give a flying f***. She's even said in an interview that she is comfortable with her body and she doesn't feel the need to expose it. Remember, she was covered up for the Number Ones era, I know not as much, but she was still covered.

I don't see his influence over the diamond collection debuting in Dubai. The only influence I see, is that since she has been staying over there so much over the years, that people in the region are taking an interest in her. Kathy sees this and decided this is a good place to start. I wouldn't be surprised if they take the collection to Hong Kong, where the world elite likes to shop.

I don't see his influence over Janet deciding to go independent either. After being screwed over TWICE by record labels, no wonder she decided to go independent.

well the only thing I said was the diamonds venture. I don't see anything with the other stuff