Dubai World Cup

feehgarcia

Is her hair red or am I seeing things

Def looks red to me also.. But it could also be the color/tint/hue settings on the Jumbotron screens are off and still needs calibrating..

i think the red looks dope tho.. Def taking me back VR days..

• Upvote 3

She did say that. But Gurl we know UCAP was a reality check to save her brand after realizing she couldnt do full scale Arena tours like she used to.  The concept was a stripped down RWU show.  Shit even Stripped down to the costumes and weaves!  

Gurl! I know but like JanetDayz said.. It was a smart move 

Well... I'M excited for this show. Janet hasn't performed since... fucking November.

I'm excited to see the new changes brought to the table. It's her first performance post-surgery, post-tour revamp, post-video shoot... It should be interesting. 

Well, we don't know if the tour has been revamped yet (if it even will be). It could be the exact same. Just saw some pics of the dancers rehearsing in the same black GZ shoes.... Not that that necessarily means anything 

Well, we don't know if the tour has been revamped yet (if it even will be). It could be the exact same. Just saw some pics of the dancers rehearsing in the same black GZ shoes.... Not that that necessarily means anything 

Lmao she's not buying the dancers new shoes and clothes. Revamp doesn't mean "Scrap everything and start new"

We're going to see some edits... Maybe new songs from the album (maybe not)

Gurl! I know but like JanetDayz said.. It was a smart move 

Yes it was smart for sure. It did hurt my pussy a bit when I would read stupid headlines that she cant sell like she used to.  Still does to this day.  But that's the nature of the busibess as you get older.  

• Upvote 2

that sucks man. Janet wasn't selling well in some cities.  Sucks she couldn't make it up somehow. I mean she could have at least moved to a smaller Venue maybe.  When I saw her in San Diego for the RWU tour it was maybe 60% full. The whole top sections were empty. It made me cringe. I was shocked as hell it wasn't a full house. I had just seen her in Oakland and LA and those were full houses indeed.  i remember groupon had a sale of tickets too. I has a feeling something was going on.  She still put on her show and I feel her energy and the crowd was the best in SD out all  3 I saw of the show. 

Yea man I loved the RWU tour and I hate it didn't sell which lead to the fall of the tour. Also I don't believe Janet thought of UCAP after performing for the business man no matter whose mouth it came out of. I believe that idea came after RWU tour didn't sell & they discussed how she could revive her touring legacy. It was the compromise to see how to make it work. And UCAP was a mediocre tour in my opinion. It wasn't nearly as good as this tour & I think this tour is rather stripped down too, but I think it fits the Janet of right now. 

Gosh, I miss Dubai so much, such a beautiful city. Can't believe it's almost been two months since I visited. Can't wait to visit again.

I hope the show is a major success as well as the rest of the tour!

• Upvote 1

Hurts me too. And I don't necessarily think it's cause she's gotten older either.

Yeah there are some other factors too that led to the low sales...SB, promo, lack of record company support, ticket prices, no recent hit songs on the charts...etc...meh.  That show was so fucking awesome.  I hate how it all went down.    On another note, our ass's would have been banned by now on janet xone lol

• Upvote 2

Yeah there are some other factors too that led to the low sales...SB, promo, lack of record company support, ticket prices, no recent hit songs on the charts...etc...meh.  That show was so fucking awesome.  I hate how it all went down.    On another note, our ass's would have been banned by now on janet xone lol

Lol without a doubt!

• Upvote 1

That doesn't matter at all.. This event is literally a tour date.. A very lucrative one..

:fail: I think what the person was trying to say is that this event by no means is promo for the tour.  Mostly for an exclusive crowd of people who are just there for the event just like the Kentucky Derby.  They aren't there for the show like a regular crowd would be on a normal tour date.  So this is not a tour date.  

• Upvote 2

:fail: I think what the person was trying to say is that this event by no means is promo for the tour.  Mostly for an exclusive crowd of people who are just there for the event just like the Kentucky Derby.  They aren't there for the show like a regular crowd would be on a normal tour date.  So this is not a tour date.  

You are all caught up on who is going. Yes it is exclusive to ticket holders of the race track but they still gonna show up to her concert

If Janet calls it a tour date then I'm going to side with her and say it is a tour date

Is her hair red or am I seeing things

Its red but that seems to be some type of filter or something like that. The screens and some parts of the pic seem to have this "pinkish"/ "redish" tone so i doubt that she really dyed it. 

• Upvote 2