Dubai World Cup

feehgarcia

Why are we still talking about the event as if we didn't know what it was from day one?

it is the biggest, most expensive horse race in the world. It is not for simplistic and uncultured Americans. It's not JUST a horse race. It is THE horse race 

Which kind of mutes your point that this is a tour date.  You just clocked yourself.  

i'd be surprised if there's no video of this. I'm sure somebody's gonna at least record a clip of it or something

Last years show is on youtube.  The whole thing. I will be watching and ripping it before her people delete it.  

• Upvote 7

Which kind of mutes your point that this is a tour date.  You just clocked yourself.  

The tour date, which is posted on her tour website, her Twitter account, and Billboard.com (all more reliable than your opinion) is stopping by the wealthiest horse race in the world but why yew mad about it? :unsure: 

I wonder if Janet's costumes will change 

After seeing the last two performers Kylie and Jlo I see there is no dress code so I hope she does change but she probably won't because it is in her husbands neighborhood. 

Oh Nicki is performing too? Now it seems legit. ^_^ 

She is doing something at some club there in Dubai.  Boobs out and everything on the flyer.  

• Upvote 1