Dubai World Cup

feehgarcia

Who is that man next to her?   I know she is hot is hell it that.   

Did you post this comment on youtube too? lol. Did anybody else notice her voice sounds a tiny bit different? Like a little more hoarse or softer now while singing. When she's singing "Unbreakable" and "Love Will Never Do". I can tell she's singing live which is great.

Did they change the MYM choreography for the Dubai show or has it been this way since the begining of the UB tour? It's horrendous, it looks amateurish as fuck. 
Don't know if its just me but the new choreographies seem to be all about arm movement and that's it. 

She looks great though.

• Upvote 1

Did they change the MYM choreography for the Dubai show or has it been this way since the begining of the UB tour? It's horrendous, it looks amateurish as fuck. 
Don't know if its just me but the new choreographies seem to be all about arm movement and that's it. 

She looks great though.

It's been this way since the beginning of the tour. I've noticed that about the choreography too - a lot of walking about the stage and less intricate compared to the RWU/UCAP tours.

• Upvote 3

It's been this way since the beginning of the tour. I've noticed that about the choreography too - a lot of walking about the stage and less intricate compared to the RWU/UCAP tours.

Thats exactly what it is. The choreography always looked lazy but I always thought that it was just me cuz everybody that attempted the show said that she was dancing her ass off.  

People are enjoying the tour so that's what matters I guess . 

• Upvote 2

She looks great though.

Have to agree with you there. Gil's Parris and Luther's new choreography is on the level of something high school cheerleaders would do. It's beneath Janet.

None of the new dances for old songs are a good as the originals. Maybe Janet should get some new choreographers or start talking to her old ones again... I've noticed that she's done more walking across the stage as of late. This trend started with the RWU tour, I think, and has increased since then.

She does look great though (except for the pants).

Edited by __VelvetKnowledge1814
  • Upvote 1

Did you post this comment on youtube too? lol. Did anybody else notice her voice sounds a tiny bit different? Like a little more hoarse or softer now while singing. When she's singing "Unbreakable" and "Love Will Never Do". I can tell she's singing live which is great.

Lol no.  I don't have a youtube account.  A lot of people said the same exact thing.  I could tell they turned down the back track vocals which i hope they continue to do.  

Have to agree with you there. Gil's new choreography is on the level of something high school cheerleaders would do. It's beneath Janet.

None of the new dances for old songs are a good as the originals. Maybe Janet should get some new choreographers or start talking to her old ones again... I've noticed that she's done more walking across the stage as of late. This trend started with the RWU tour, I think, and has increased since then.

LMAO at high school cheerleaders. I had hopes that she was going to reunite with her old kids when I saw Tina taught the new kids IF but I guess not.  I always thought she walked to catch her breath but the walking is pretty much the whole damn time now.  She should just freestyle at this point.  

Have to agree with you there. Gil's new choreography is on the level of something high school cheerleaders would do. It's beneath Janet.

It's not Gil! It's Parris and Luther serving as choreographers.

I think the reason why she's walking more, and the new choreography looks more cheerleader is because Janet is getting older. She has in the past passed out on stage, plus she may not believe that she can sustain that same amount of energy during all of her tour dates.