Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

As I go back over this, and think it wouldn't be crazy to believe she had been trying for some time. Although I did wonder, if this is something she tried through her time out of the spotlight. I do think about the age thing...but what can really be said? It's so surreal to me. I would love to see Janet as a mother & it blows my mind because I almost felt she didn't really want any. But, despite people not believing it, I think for Wissam & Janet especially culturally & in their religious they believe in multiplying & Janet wanted children now that her life aligned with something she could see herself raising children in. 

This is so crazy. I'm very happy for her but it feels unreal. She could do this album with her being a mother reimagining some of the music even Unbreakable...something that also clicked for me, when Europe was cancelled LN claimed "there is so much going on in Janet's life right now." 

It's like everyone else knew something in the camp before we did. 

• Upvote 2

Im happy for Janet regardless, yea we talk shit, we gone talk shit, esp when some of us paid good money to travel, see her, support her....but what is Unbreakable is our love and support, I believe that no matter what Janet loves her fans and wants to keep showing the love, but she also has a life and its her right to live it as she sees fit, I support her, I love her and I wish her nothing but the best she deserves it.

• Upvote 4

okay watching the video again of her announcement Ive been trying to read into all of it....I think she's been trying to get preggars and it happen and that means stop everything else....and I aint mad.....congrats gurl!.....we didnt think she would ever do motherhood, but I think its a blessing that she has on her to be able to give life to something she will love more than anything ....she will have a legacy, not one of records, not one of sell outs, not one of anything that history counts more than a true lineage ...offspring

As a die hard fan, I will never not love her, not defend, nor support, baby girl, and she will always be baby girl the youngest of the Jacksons :wub: do you, embrace the light, live life to the fullest it is so short and once our time is gone, and we never know when, our light is gone forever....so let your light shine so bright ....and that baby gone be cute as hell :lol:

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 2

Oh yea, there is also the wild card of Janet having "surgery" to extract some of her eggs for a surrogate? She could be going the Beyonce route with a private surrogate...so she can keep a low profile for the child. She did just congratulate Tyra publically who we all know did the surrogate thing. She's usually more private about even her congrats. I'm not using that to validate anything, but it does make me wonder if she's going the surrogate route. Everyone says she could still tour & she needs to rest up, but that could be for her involvement in the process & getting the best eggs...idk, just thinking. 

• Upvote 1

Her eggs would have been harvested a long time ago, not now. 

and who says she didnt? I think she would have....as a woman of her stature it would have made perfect sense.....save your eggs, even if u think you never will , but at least you leave yourself and your partner that option even if u dont.....as a medical professional I would have adviced her exactly that....you got the coins to do it....save your eggs and maybe....leave the door open...dont close it...doesnt mean you have to...means you can....there's a difference

Edited by Stealth

For me, the fact that she didn't promote or do legs of the tour is not a big deal. It's the way it was all handled. It was hyped up at the beginning. We thought we were getting era. 

Had janet just released the album like prince for example then none of these expectations would have set in. 

But I think in many ways we were lead to believe we would get a full on janet jackson style era. That's what's lead to the disappointments. 

For example, you wouldn't plan a arena world tour in places you haven't been for years if you weren't planning on doing it big. It was all misleading. 

• Upvote 5

For me, the fact that she didn't promote or do legs of the tour is not a big deal. It's the way it was all handled. It was hyped up at the beginning. We thought we were getting era. 

Had janet just released the album like prince for example then none of these expectations would have set in. 

But I think in many ways we were lead to believe we would get a full on janet jackson style era. That's what's lead to the disappointments. 

For example, you wouldn't plan a arena world tour in places you haven't been for years if you weren't planning on doing it big. It was all misleading. 

or in places that you've NEVER been - such as glasgow

Now I will agree with this. 

Lots of people are upset because they are not getting refunds. I'm sure by next week everyone will be getting refund emails.  I'm I'm telling everyone to calm down its coming. As im thinking about this news I'm over everything. No reason to be upset. I hope we get to see some baby pics at some point. When we do everyone will have completely forgiven Janet by then and all will be good. Who knows what the end result will be. Possibly (hopefully) another new album and tour. And hopefully no arenas are gonna be booked and she will do some promo.  If she really indeed doesn't forgot us and actually gives a shit about the fans like she always says 

Edited by msboz

Oh yea, there is also the wild card of Janet having "surgery" to extract some of her eggs for a surrogate? She could be going the Beyonce route with a private surrogate...so she can keep a low profile for the child. She did just congratulate Tyra publically who we all know did the surrogate thing. She's usually more private about even her congrats. I'm not using that to validate anything, but it does make me wonder if she's going the surrogate route. Everyone says she could still tour & she needs to rest up, but that could be for her involvement in the process & getting the best eggs...idk, just thinking. 

Islam does not allow surrogates or the practice of freezing eggs. So we can scratch that off.  So she's either having it herself or adopting.  

yeah that'll be it yeah haha

well I don't know what your shade is about but Janet remembers it well. She was talking about how she had not met her fans there. She tweeted it after the video. She wouldn't forget the 2nd city of the british empire. The city that lead the ship building industry. -_-:coffee:

Janet done messed up. Ain't nobody worried about seeing her on tour no more. This is the 3rd time she's cancelled before even starting the 2nd leg. Fans are pissed and some are no longer fans. You can't just keep playing with people like that. I still love Janet but I am extremely disappointed. The backlash she's getting from fans is her fault and no one else's. You don't start a tour if you don't plan on finishing it. 

• Upvote 3

Ok so I'll pose the same question that I asked on FB to people complaining and talking about business commitments. Say you're working for a company that you started with before your girl got pregnant, where the company is paying you wages, giving you vacation, and you in turn provide labor. A few months go by and a blessing comes along where you(r) girl gets pregnant. Congrats! At that point, the company you work for HAS to give you maternity/paternity leave by law. Now that company is stuck with one less worker, less productivity, less money. They've basically lost a lot more money on you for 1-2 months. My question is how would you react if that company said, "you should've thought about having kids before you came to work here"? #crickets #hypocrites Exactly!! 

#Edit...I know the law doesn't apply to Janet but the analogy does so don't come at me about that.

Edited by tiffjan
  • Upvote 2

well I don't know what your shade is about but Janet remembers it well. She was talking about how she had not met her fans there. She tweeted it after the video. She wouldn't forget the 2nd city of the british empire. The city that lead the ship building industry. -_-:coffee:

in all fairness, I like glasgow, I'm from Liverpool and it's been fantastic to see glasgow have all the money and investment thrown at it, like Liverpool... both cities were pretty grim in in the 80s and early 90s! - went up there not too long back and the place looks good!!

Ok so I'll pose the same question that I asked on FB to people complaining and talking about business commitments. Say you're working for a company that you started with before your girl got pregnant, where the company is paying you wages, giving you vacation, and you in turn provide labor. Now a few months go by and a blessing comes along where your girl gets pregnant. Congrats! Now the company you work for HAS to give you maternity leave by law. Now that company is stuck with one less worker, less productivity, less money. They've basically lost a lot more money on you for 1-2 months. My question is how would you react if that company said, "you should've thought about having kids before you came to work here"? #crickets #hypocrites Exactly!! 

Yeah, its pretty fucked up the way some of the fans are reacting. Janet has been performing damn near her entire life! Let her have her baby! Damn! 

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 5