Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

yes mikel please close and lock this thread.... Oh wait 

this one. I knew then.  The pic of her wrist was before this one. 

image.jpeg

huh? What is this suppose to be telling us? All this could mean is that she gained some weight and doesn't want to be photographed. And Janet has done that before. If Wissam was so controlling and didn't want her working....then there would have been no album or tour in the first place.

Sidenote~ those two guys on the right look thristy asf! lol!

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 2

So previously, FM switched from the Lake (Lake Michigan) water to Flint River water. The water from Flint River was being treated as if it's the same as LM. Due to that, The pipes in Flint began to corrode the pipes (lead pipes) 

Now: They switched back to the Michigan river but haven't repaired the pipes or trust between government and citizens 

That being said, yes Beyonce isn't doing anything new (shocking)... We're just not surprised by her capitalizing off it 

Sounds awful

Beyonce is slaying with her tour and raising money in the process a3fdf692.gif

huh? What is this suppose to be telling us? All this could mean is that she gained some weight and doesn't want to be photographed. And Janet has done that before. If Wissam was so controlling and didn't want her working....then there would have been no album or tour in the first place.

well there is no tour but she has gained before with JD and she never sat backwards. That's because he made her feel good in her skin. If that is why she is turned as you said that's not good. She needs to love herself. Nothing personal against dude but it's little things that are just now catching my eye and trying to understand what the hell happened this era and Janet's demeanor. For me it goes back to him. I hope to hell hes a good dude and father cause none of her others were. 

The one guy sitting across from her is what's his face that always gives us the overseas Janet news. Can't remember his name 

Edited by DasSad

yes mikel please close and lock this thread.... Oh wait 

this one. I knew then.  The pic of her wrist was before this one. 

image.jpeg

Oh Lord not Mikel lol. I almost choked on this jumbo jack 

lol The guy on the far right is pj or pmj or something like that from the Janet.club. He usually knows Janet's whereabouts and he's met her like 7 times so she knows him.