Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

so Norm, how ya feeling bout all this? You didn't get to see this tour at all, correct? ?

Bittersweet but like fine wine.. Janet will return in time to slay the masses once again ^_^ 

I don't like the timing but the surgery and such would make sense. For all we know, Janet could have been preggers during her Dubai tour date 

I may also add, you mentioned some screen shot of ONE date in June. I don't think ticket sales has anything to do with her US tour 

I can see her come my out with a statement : "the rumors of my being pregnant are untrue. I have a two year old daughter that is requesting we giver her a brother." :lmao:. On her Twitter, Kathy said, "If people had thought sweetly & carefully, it may have been surmised earlier. Janet loves her fans & we all love Janet & Wissam. Beautiful." And "holding our tickets."

"you don't announce in the first three months" then you went on to say "why piddle around it when you canceled Europe".. Europe was in the 3 months time frame (December-March) 

Uh.... Yeah. Why would she only cancel Europe knowing full well she couldn't do US either. 

I can see her come my out with a statement : "the rumors of my being pregnant are untrue. I have a two year old daughter that is requesting we giver her a brother." :lmao:. On her Twitter, Kathy said, "If people had thought sweetly & carefully, it may have been surmised earlier. Janet loves her fans & we all love Janet & Wissam. Beautiful." And "holding our tickets."

I mean.. People didn't except a 49 year old to get pregnant while on tour :unsure: 

She didn't know full well she couldn't do the US tour.. The US tour would start in May. She could have lost the baby [if pregnant] between March and now.. Which would allow her to continue the tour

So she said to herself well I might lose this baby so let me keep the US leg just in case? :mellow: Janet doesn't wanna be on tour to begin with, and God forbid she went through something as terrible as a miscarriage she would not just hit the road again. 

• Upvote 1

So she said to herself well I might lose this baby so let me keep the US leg just in case? :mellow: Janet doesn't wanna be on tour to begin with, and God forbid she went through something as terrible as a miscarriage she would not just hit the road again. 

Sure. That would be the only reason to cancel Europe and US separately. 

I'm sure she will have the best medical care available but pregnancy at her age is so risky.  So strange she decided this late about kids.  Why not do it before Unbreakable when she was on hiatus for years

That's eactly what I was thinking. I think Janet purposely did it to just to cancel the tour all together. Something seemd distant with this tour, and I think she purpusely calculated it. I wish her the best. It's time to move on. Unbreakable is finished. We got all that we were going to get. I'm a bit dissappointed, but this era has been a dissappointment anyhow. Once again, Im with Austin. Just give it up, and focus on your family Janet. You've given us great eras before this one. Just enjoy your life with your kid.

• Downvote 1

Bittersweet but like fine wine.. Janet will return in time to slay the masses once again ^_^ 

I don't like the timing but the surgery and such would make sense. For all we know, Janet could have been preggers during her Dubai tour date 

I may also add, you mentioned some screen shot of ONE date in June. I don't think ticket sales has anything to do with her US tour 

Unless Janet revamps promo, or comes out with another album, if she decides to "continue" this tour, she better make it another #1s type tour, in small venues, because people will not be rushing to buy tickets. This tour is cancelled Game. Don't kid yourself.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1