Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

I don't have an issue if she raises Muslim but if they get into it and things turn south and that kid is not US or European born she will lose custody. If she divorces him over there the child will be his with full custody over there. Look up the not without my daughter movie.  Things started off cool at first but once he got around his family in a more strict environment shit changed.  

What the hell now we are talking about Janet losing custody of her child that hasn't even been born.  Too much!!!!  :coffee:

• Upvote 5

I heard on my local news channel as soon as I got home. I thought it was another fishy postponement. 

But after watching the video, and feeling a bit sad for a second, I'm really happy for JANET! I think she'll be a great mother; she gives off motherly vibes at times. I wish her all the best in the future.

P.S.: that video will probably be one of the last times we see or hear from Janet for at least a year, I think

• Upvote 2

I didn't say she hated promoting...simply that she doesn't like it.. How can that be any less obvious at this point?

and you believe there was a budget for a full tour production, but there was none left to tell people about it?? ?

For the umpteenth time, it would cost almost zero dollars to have had her go on Ellen and promote the tour (and I'm not talking about performing).. And she would've made a return on her "investment" just from appearing.. Hard to believe a "budget" had anything to do with why there was zero promo..

her actions have spoken far louder than anything that's come from her lips.. No assumption required ?

Hate it = doesn't like it. Either way.. You have no substance behind that

BMG is only for the album. Live Nation for the tour. They may have cut it from the budget. That's more likely than what you're saying 

Your math is wrong. 

Assuming is all you can do. No facts. Just what you think.. I'm not here for that

:mellow:  I was commenting on another persons post.  

You are quoting movies as factual and insinuating that Janet & Wissam will break up and get a messy divorce on top of whose last name (the fathers.. It's always the fathers name unless the mother is a bish) the baby will have and his or her religion (as if that matters)

What is wrong with you? Who hurt you? 

You can keep what I said earlier.. It has nothing to do with what you are attempting to say 

Edited by Game

Angela.....can you delete this entire post and thread?  It's truly an embarrassment.  This should be a celebration!  Janet is finally choosing to have a family and is most likely and truly pregnant and she should be receiving nothing but love from us.  I would hate for her to read some of these posts especially the ones that say Janet became pregnant on purpose in order to cancel the tour.  Do people not realize that it can take up to more than a year to finally get IVF right?  All these theories and comments are such a slap to Janet's happiness.  If anything can everyone delete their theories and just write "Congratulations Janet....we are so happy for you!"  And if you are not happy for her don't say anything at all and delete your stupid comments and theories.  I'm so disappointed in this group as a whole.  This is a child we are talking about.  A child is a miracle!  Janet knows she has disappointment some with her news when she said "please understand".....Janet should not have to apologize for wanting a family. 

• Upvote 5

Hate it = doesn't like it. Either way.. You have no substance behind that

BMG is only for the album. Live Nation for the tour. They may have cut it from the budget. That's more likely than what you're saying 

Your math is wrong. 

Assuming is all you can do. No facts. Just what you think.. I'm not here for that

no substance..? Where's the promo been? ? There's your substance bruh..?

where was the math in my post you quoted? I didn't mention a single number besides zero..?

Plus, you can't say I shouldn't assume anything, and then in your same post you do the exact same thing by saying there was no money for promo in the budget.. When was that fact spewed from her lips?? You have no basis for that statement as well..

Try again, Norm..?

PS - I think we're doing a decent job of disagreeing, but with decorum..?

• Upvote 3

anywho, having a baby after the age of 35 increasingly becomes dangerous, if she really intends to do this, and she's almost 50 she better get preggars like real soon. With IVF the chances of having more than one viable zygote increases, like Mariah she had twins, J.Lo she had two babies at once too......Janet may have more than one child

A movie = the truth.. That's a joke

the movies were based on true stories and it is real. People change when culture and religion is involved especially if the other person is new to that culture.  It can be a time when she wants to come back here with little penny and he's says naw she's staying right here. There would be nothing she could do. not saying it would happen but it's real.  

it just concerns me. 

• Upvote 1

the movies were based on true stories and it is real. People change when culture and religion is involved especially if the other person is new to that culture.  It can be a time when she wants to come back here with little penny and he's says naw she's staying right here. There would be nothing she could do. not saying it would happen but it's real.  

it just concerns me. 

I agree with Janet's record with men, none of them ended well

no substance..? Where's the promo been? ? There's your substance bruh..?

where was the math in my post you quoted? I didn't mention a single number besides zero..?

Plus, you can't say I shouldn't assume anything, and then in your same post you do the exact same thing by saying there was no money for promo in the budget.. When was that fact spewed from her lips?? You have no basis for that statement as well..

Try again, Norm..?

PS - I think we're doing a decent job of disagreeing, but with decorum..?

all it takes is maturity and some common decency to interact even when we disagree so well said :good: and snatch at his follicles just a bit B)

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

Angela.....can you delete this entire post and thread?  It's truly an embarrassment.  This should be a celebration!  Janet is finally choosing to have a family and is most likely and truly pregnant and she should be receiving nothing but love from us.  I would hate for her to read some of these posts especially the ones that say Janet became pregnant on purpose in order to cancel the tour.  Do people not realize that it can take up to more than a year to finally get IVF right?  All these theories and comments are such a slap to Janet's happiness.  If anything can everyone delete their theories and just write "Congratulations Janet....we are so happy for you!"  And if you are not happy for her don't say anything at all and delete your stupid comments and theories.  I'm so disappointed in this group as a whole.  This is a child we are talking about.  A child is a miracle!  Janet knows she has disappointment some with her news when she said "please understand".....Janet should not have to apologize for wanting a family. 

what's also an embarrasment are the hundreds, possibly thousands of fans who are out of pocket due to this tour.

Fans in Europe booked train, flights, hotels... that money was lost

same is happening in the US now...!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what's also an embarrasment are the hundreds, possibly thousands of fans who are out of pocket due to this tour.

Fans in Europe booked train, flights, hotels... that money was lost

same is happening in the US now...!!! 

although I regret your loss in that regard, any fan of any artist that travels to see that artist takes on the risk the event may not occur, so when you do travel you have to use really good judgment like okay Im in Vegas to see Janet, but if not im still in Vegas .....