Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

This era has been a bit of a mess when it comes to planning. But I am so happy for Janet. 

PS. To the fans who were not very sympathetic to us Europeans, well now you know how we felt, except you got an explanation lol. 

• Upvote 3

I agree with this quote bc she still did the show so the doctors agree with me 

Doctors obivously told her not to tour otherwise she wouldn't have postponed so... 1 show compared to 30? I know which one is more strenuous. 

I'm happy for her. She was careful with the wording, though, so I don't necessarily believe she's pregnant.

Hmmm if she's adopting (which I doubt) there would be no reason to "rest up".. If she's doing a surrogate (ditto).. I think she's actually trying or Artifically Inseminated but again.. She didn't say "I'm pregnant" like everyone else does. 

I just don't get the timing....especially if they just started planning 

they probably saw the empty seats and knew the tour was over so they said now is the time. She will probably adopt. With what Madonna is going through I hope she gets an iron clad agreement on custody.  You don't want to end up like Sally fields in that not without my daughter movie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was this part of the three year plan?

2wqa05t_zpsbn1yfp3l.gif

I've seen Her in September, but I really do feel sorry for all the ones who didn't get to see Her.

Well I guess the tour is over.  I'm happy that She wants to start a family(as a human) in the middle of the tour. ^_^

• Upvote 6

more cautious... Not locked in a cage like a chicken. If she is preggers (2-3 months I assume) the baby would be fine 

bro she's 50. A doctor would more likely tell her to adopt. If she had issues finishing a tour due to health reasons carrying a child for 9 months is not possible. It's hard enough getting through menstrual cramps each month 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1