Hi, I'm Skeptical...

Dal

If you thought Janet exposed herself on purpose then you're no better than the speculators and conspiracy theories 

of course she exposed herself on purpose! :lmao: it astounds me for how intelligent you make yourself appear how you simply buy into the poor, poor excuse she gave regarding the red bra underneath.. She made that huge mistake and it wiped out her entire career, as we knew it, from that moment forward..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly. And Madonna could literally never do another thing in her career. She could actually have stopped 10 years ago. And she would still be the Queen of Pop. If anything, Madonna's engagement/desperation to be relevant COULD hurt her career. But her career can literally not be touched by anyone, not even herself. She will always be the most successful female recording artist of all time. Ain't that a bitch. Janet lost the race a long time ago. And to be frank, nothing she could do now would restore it. So who cares that she lied her way into retirement? Much ado about nothing. 

• Downvote 4

She is a public figure and a legend. 

The fact that some people (including myself) didn't see Janet this time around doesn't give them a right to bitch for over 8 months. Get over it already. It's not that serious that you have to speculate about her life. It's not like she took naps with boys, adopted two white children and said they were made "naturally" on national television. Hell she didn't buy illegal substances under a pseudo name, hire a crooked Doctor and had a surgical drug injected into her to "sleep" but y'all will bend over backwards for that Jackson :blink: 

She doesn't have to do anything. This era was dedicated to the fans. She said that from day one. She went independent, started a record label, and released an album for her Fans. She engaged with fans on tour. She's not 20 so she's not going to reply to fans on social media like C-listers do (Beyonce doesn't engage in her fans on social media.. But I guess she doesn't have to) There nothing more she should do. Promotional tours are literally for the public. They are used to inform the general public that you are releasing something. Not for Fans to gawk at her. They are fully funded by the record label.. Something Janet said "fuck you" to for fucking her over over the years. 

She explained why she canned her world tour. Janet doesn't care if you believe her or not. Neither do I.

You created your own excitement. That's your own fault and not Janet's. Janet promised 3 things on May 16, 2015: 1) new music  2) World tour  3) a New Movement. Two out of three delivered. One is more important than the others  

1. New album..... check

2. New World- ahem partial US, Japan, Duai tour... check

3. New "Movement" maybe she was talking about her bowels..... check

Edited by Jodienda76

I believe Janet is only having a child, because her husband wants one. She finally has a partner that is stable and a good fit to have a child with. Imagine with she had Rene's child? Imagine if she became one of Jermaine's baby mamas? Not cute huh? I'm glad that Janet has found a partner that she wants to have a child with. 

She was telling the truth to the French fans. You know how? Because we have to remember that from UCAP to that point, she had been recording with various producers and song writers. But guess what? She shelved all of those projects, and the album that she was working on did not make the cut, but ended up in the vault with her back catalog. Then she afterwards recorded the album that actually saw the light of day.

• Upvote 1

Madonna still gave them an era tha beats Janet's 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times over. Even if she would have sold just 1 album. :coffee: 

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Exactly. And Madonna could literally never do another thing in her career. She could actually have stopped 10 years ago. And she would still be the Queen of Pop. If anything, Madonna's engagement/desperation to be relevant COULD hurt her career. But her career can literally not be touched by anyone, not even herself. She will always be the most successful female recording artist of all time. Ain't that a bitch. Janet lost the race a long time ago. And to be frank, nothing she could do now would restore it. So who cares that she lied her way into retirement? Much ado about nothing. 

Madonna could have all of that....and I could still never get into her music. I don't care how successful she is. Madonna is Madonna. Janet is Janet.

• Upvote 2

Madonna still gave them an era tha beats Janet's 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times over. Even if she would have sold just 1 album. :coffee: 

oh really now....So you call tongue kissing Drake(who was clearly) disgusted. Kissing Zoe K. Not to mention exposing a 17 year old girls breast at one of her concert s. Yeah what a great era....

• Upvote 1

oh really now....So you call tongue kissing Drake(who was clearly) disgusted. Kissing Zoe K. Not to mention exposing a 17 year old girls breast at one of her concert s. Yeah what a great era....

Madonna is desperate, gross, and a complete bitch. She STILL gave her fans videos, appearances, interviews, and horrendous performances, however, her fans ate it up, because they are her fans. My opinion about the quality of what she gave her fans is irrelevant. If Janet would've just done a few performances, and at least a heavy dance video, I would have been stoked, happy, and would have been amped. It would've even held me over for her supposed continuation of the tour.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Janet  needs to fire her whole team and stop this distant, cute act. Fans have a right to be disappointed & disgruntled. In one word, this Era has been Unprofessional, not Unbreakable. Hopefully she does have a baby, because the premise Dal put forth is troubling, to say the least. Not arranging a process for refunds before announcing the "sudden" change is a fitting end to this Era. Mess.

• Upvote 4

Here's the thing. Mention Madonna here and y'all go apeshit. Mention Janet at Madonna's forum? Tumbleweeds. 

Just saying. And I'm not trolling. I honestly do love Jan. But it really makes y'all look insecure hating on someone else so much. 

• Upvote 2

Yes. Madonna whoring herself to younger hotter artists is exactly why she how lasted this long. 

Where dem fans @when that album released? 

That video having 7,000 views is a joke

That video is not the original video.  It's from The Drs. Keep trying. 

• Upvote 1

Janet  needs to fire her whole team and stop this distant, cute act. Fans have a right to be disappointed & disgruntled. In one word, this Era has been Unprofessional, not Unbreakable. Hopefully she does have a baby, because the premise Dal put forth is troubling, to say the least. Not arranging a process for refunds before announcing the "sudden" change is a fitting end to this Era. Mess.

I dont think her team is the problem, you can have the best team on Earth money can buy, if you're the star player and you won't play what difference does that make?

• Upvote 4

I dont think her team is the problem, you can have the best team on Earth money can buy, if you're the star player and you won't play what difference does that make?

Don't get me wrong. Its clear she's lost her fire. Maybe Janet's the type that needs a label exec breathing down her neck, pressuring her to deliver. We may never know if they had a clear plan. The execution  was half-hearted to say the least.

The next big date is her 50th next month, and maybe we'll hear from  her then. I have no further expectations for her, apart from well wishes for this next chapter in her life, motherhood.

• Upvote 1

I understand :mellow: she's a public figure, or was, and despite the album and tour, some folks never got to see her on that tour, even after buying a ticket, that must be frustrating, I understand that while her first leg of the tour and the albums debut were a success, she didn't do a thing else beyond that, if she just intended to drop an album to satiate her fans then say so, otherwise folks were doing what? Waiting on video number 2, that never came, some form of support to keep the interests in the album and tour, that never surfaced. I understand fans being and feeling let down, we got excited, and our support was unwavering, but not even the strongest supporter  of Janet after all the inexplicable cancellations, missed opportunities, lack of promo, lack of engagement, add all that together and yea she getting at the very least the side eye. That's not thriving on negativity that's pointing out whats painfully obvious, Im still floored she didn't issue some statement when Europe got pulled altogether, then a few weeks after that blow, the final death blow came with "oh im not gonna tour right now...next year for sure" :mellow: gurl who you talking to? That aint a good look honey at this point who has faith in you that you'll actually show? 

When you've been absent so tough your fans haven't seen so much as a picture of you, that tells me you don't wanna be seen and she lived that life for how long? It was expected that she would be actively committed to the album and tour as she stated in her announcement now I think its back to you aint seeing Janet :filenails:

:lol:

That about sums it up doesn't it, folks?

But you still can't admit that Janet knowingly lied about her marriage to Rene..? Even when it was understandable you can't admit that she is and admitted liar..? And why does it matter whose idea it was..?? Lol

...and then to read that you actually believe her and her team's reactionary statement "explaining" why the SB happened..! Uhhhh, you do know that there was never any red bra under the black piece... That was photographically disproven..

In other words, a bold-faced lie..

Even die-hard fans can accept that the stunt she pulled was out of character for her, yet clearly pre-orchestrated..

The way you're trying to explain yourself sends the exact opposite message..

You've clearly proven yourself to be the type of person who will never cite Janet for any type of misstep she may have, or wrong career choice she may take, or show yourself to be anything other than someone with big ol' blinders on..

You're opinions can be deemed null in void because you will never even be able to try and see things from a unbiased point of view, as opposed to yours, which you've stated several times is the only thing you care about..

And that's really too bad, because it's obvious you're very passionate about the subject.. And you've somehow made yourself out to be Janet's "knight in shining armor".. That tells me that with all the responsibility of "convincing others" that you take upon yourself, maybe, in a way, you've been trying to convince yourself this whole time that everything you say is true... 

Fake it til ya make it, eh..! ???

You gotta realize Game became a Janet fan during the "All For You" era lol he hasn't been a long time fan like most of us so he'll probably never understand why many are upset about some of the things she does or doesn't do.

:lol:

You gotta realize Game became a Janet fan during the "All For You" era lol he hasn't been a long time fan like most of us so he'll probably never understand why many are upset about some of the things she does or doesn't do.

that actually explains a lot..

I also have to remind myself that Norm is still in his 20's and I'm already well into my 30's.. I remember a lot of "Janet" all the way back to when the RN video was first released and I asked my mom who she was, and when she told me she was Mike's sister I was immediately a fan..

Thanks for putting things into perspective for me.. That's that shit I like.. ??

• Upvote 1

that actually explains a lot..

I also have to remind myself that Norm is still in his 20's and I'm already well into my 30's.. I remember a lot of "Janet" all the way back to when the RN video was first released and I asked my mom who she was, and when she told me she was Mike's sister I was immediately a fan..

Thanks for putting things into perspective for me.. That's that shit I like.. ??

awe that's cute you became a fan during the RN era. She intrigued you so much you had to ask who she was. What caught my eye was her Nasty video. I was like who the fuck is this chick getting it just like guys do? I was so amazed cause I never seen a girl dance just as good as a guy. That's when Janet immediately moved ahead as my favorite artist above Michael. Janet was a bad bitch dancing her ass off. 

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

I love her make no mistake....but as far as her career as an entertainer, a Black woman that open doors ...she in dirt and dont even care, I get loving someone, I do, I can truly say I loved at least once in my life, while many others cant....but no matter who you are, no matter how famous, or wealthy, there's still YOU, and you exist beyond everything else....but I too know codependency Im forced in my world to learn otherwise

of course she exposed herself on purpose! :lmao: it astounds me for how intelligent you make yourself appear how you simply buy into the poor, poor excuse she gave regarding the red bra underneath.. She made that huge mistake and it wiped out her entire career, as we knew it, from that moment forward..

i so remember all of it..watched it live and everything after...the big question at the time "can she recover?" .....years later I know she never did

• Upvote 2

i so remember all of it..watched it live and everything after...the big question at the time "can she recover?" .....years later I know she never did

she actually did recover. The Discipline era people were already over it and Feedback was even being played on radio as well as her videos being shown on tv again.

she actually did recover. The Discipline era people were already over it and Feedback was even being played on radio as well as her videos being shown on tv again.

no no and no.....radio wasnt playing "FB" i was screwing a radip PD and he wouldnt play it said ti was too "club" she wasnt getting that love she and he team were forcing that but people tend ti not except being forced

no no and no.....radio wasnt playing "FB" i was screwing a radip PD and he wouldnt play it said ti was too "club" she wasnt getting that love she and he team were forcing that but people tend ti not except being forced

Radio Stations out here in Cali played FB and 104.7fm definitely did cause I called and requested it a few times and heard it for myself