Hi, I'm Skeptical...

Dal

I respect Janet as an artist and everything, her albums are solid

But I have more respect for myself, and don't have time nor desire to be messed around by someone who cancels and reschedules and cancels and communicates with me via whimsical song lyrics rather than just being straight with me.

So, yeah, I'm not gonna take that behaviour for anything other than what it is - unprofessional and disinterested. Super-private? got it. Don't start world tours then, which involve thousands of fans, otherwise girl, get a grip - talk to us a bit, instead of acting like someone who has some phobia of leaving the house. 

Edited by all4U
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I respect Janet as an artist and everything, her albums are solid

But I have more respect for myself, and don't have time nor desire to be messed around by someone who cancels and reschedules and cancels and communicates with me via whimsical song lyrics rather than just being straight with me.

So, yeah, I'm not gonna take that behaviour for anything other than what it is - unprofessional and disinterested. Super-private? got it. Don't start world tours then, which involve thousands of fans, otherwise girl, get a grip - talk to us a bit, instead of acting like someone who has some phobia of leaving the house. 

and I agree with u, at this point I think where most of us are is the acceptance phase of grieving, and we welcome u to join us anytime :) you're not saying anything most of us here haven't already in many many dissertations worthy of a PhD in pop music -_-

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

My my my ..have I grown. The old me on the old forum yearsss ago use to be the member known for creating the most rauchiest sex driven threads.

Now I hardly discuss it. I have nothing to add to this nasty ass thread lol 

Grown ups have sex. And Im sure you have PLENTY to add. Nothing wrong with sharing. It's your business of course, but that's the one thing that I find strange about many adults. Particularly Americans. They love sex, yet talking about it is so "nasty" and "infantile." Oh well, to each its own, I guess.

Hold up... maybe you misread. Its not liking i was saying something was wrong with sharing,EVER...Im saying I have noticed how toned down I have become on this board when it relates to sex talk. This thread made me observe the differences..cus the old me would have been partaking HEAVY in this discussion.. Now? I just be reading posts. Not even feeling compelled to comment much...thats all I was saying. Im surprised at myself 

Hold up... maybe you misread. Its not liking i was saying something was wrong with sharing,EVER...Im saying I have noticed how toned down I have become on this board when it relates to sex talk. This thread made me observe the differences..cus the old me would have been partaking HEAVY in this discussion.. Now? I just be reading posts. Not even feeling compelled to comment much...thats all I was saying. Im surprised at myself 

Ok, got you. Well join the fun, and do tell, damn it!

• Upvote 2