30 MINUTES TO SEE JANET DANCE!!!

Jodienda76

Enjoyed the video,  great in it's simplicity. Also like the fact it's black and white.  Only wish is they uploaded the YouTube link to Facebook and not put the whole video on there as it's got over a million views on fb already but on  YT it's only got 30K, unless FB views are counted towards streaming?  No biggie though. Hope it brings some interest back to the album 

• Upvote 1

"Janet Jackson may or may not be pregnant with her first child just shy of 50. No one will know for years."  :lmao:

In a years time when people are questioning if she was even pregnant and she releases a statement saying, "Hey you guys. The rumours regarding a fake pregnancy are simply not true. Wissam and I welcomed a beautiful set of twins in September 2016. Our gift to the children was a donation to UNICEF in their name. With love, Wissam and Janet. #frommylips #lutfa #dammnbaby #unbreakable #conversationsinacafe"

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 6

I love the fact that the second child rumor is buzzing... I'm waiting for bloggers to post an "article" on how old her alleged daughter is now and fuck up on the math 

But most of the media has been skeptical. Janet and Wissam should release an official public statement. Video or tweet.. I'm not picky 

Loving the video. Gets better with every watch.  Love her cunty attitude.  That breakdown!!!  So pleasure principle make me pt 2 lol.

Dal that was THEE best BTS for sure.  Thanx for posting.

Aaaaannnnd don't get me wrong..while I love all this it still really bugs me everyone talks for Janet about this project.  I wanna see the artist herself speak of her artisty and inspirations. 

• Upvote 6

Wendy just gave credit too!........................while in Wendy fashion throwing a dash of shade "This'll allegedly be her 1st child" LOFL, at least she's not falling for posting pictures of her niece and like said the kid with Debarge would have to be in their 30's. It's a pet peeve I have when they say girls born in 81 & 82 or 89 & 90 are Janet's daughters born in 85.....that's just stupid. But yea she went on to say she's happy for Janet bascially

Aaaaannnnd don't get me wrong..while I love all this it still really bugs me everyone talks for Janet about this project.  I wanna see the artist herself speak of her artisty and inspirations. 

giphy_zpsjztc0rkx.gif

I'm loving all the behind the scenes footage. The rolling stones one! Makes me think there is some great footage of janet missed in the video. Would be cool if we got a colour version like 'you want this'. 

I'm thinking that by selling off the B-roll/behind-the-scenes footage she had filmed with her own crew to so many different entertainment news outlets is how she's managing to pay for this video.. ?

It'd be nice if she updated her discography with a DVD/BluRay of her music videos that covers the entire career. 

it'd also be nice if I shit out $100 bills every time I took a dump but I don't foresee that happening anytime soon either...

one could dream tho!! Amirite?!

Wendy just gave credit too!........................while in Wendy fashion throwing a dash of shade "This'll allegedly be her 1st child" LOFL, at least she's not falling for posting pictures of her niece and like said the kid with Debarge would have to be in their 30's. It's a pet peeve I have when they say girls born in 81 & 82 or 89 & 90 are Janet's daughters born in 85.....that's just stupid. But yea she went on to say she's happy for Janet bascially

she couldn't say anything negative because no one else was. She would have looked stupid. Every time she has mentioned janets name in her show her crowd applauds loudly. 

it'd also be nice if I shit out $100 bills every time I took a dump but I don't foresee that happening anytime soon either...

one could dream tho!! Amirite?!

I mean we don't even have the Janet tour on DVD so wishful thinking is all we can do :lol:

• Upvote 1