30 MINUTES TO SEE JANET DANCE!!!

Jodienda76

6 months ago was November :huh: 

I'm sorry. I guess with all the multiple postponements and cancellations I'm losing track of the exact dates. :P

Anyway, you know what I mean. After her shows in Japan in November there was a huge gap before the next tour dates. That would've been the perfect time to bring out a second video to keep the hype alive.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm sorry. I guess with all the multiple postponements and cancellations I'm losing track of the exact dates. :P

Anyway, you know what I mean. After her shows in Japan in November there was a huge gap before the next tour dates. That would've been the perfect time to bring out a second video to keep the hype alive.

Canceled bc she wants a baby

A video released then wouldn't have been great Then. Now was the perfect time 

A video released then wouldn't have been great.

Well the album was dropping off the charts by that time and fans were longing for a follow-up to No Sleeep, so I'd say it would have been a great time to release a new video to keep interest in the project alive.

• Upvote 1

I disagree with you on that one. The video for NS didn't do much for me except make me glad Janet was back. I took it as a relaxed video to build up anticipation. After a 7 year hiatus. I expected Janet to come back witb something more iconic, unforgettable, hard, and something more of the lines of DB.

it's the TTWLG v If thing

Yesssssssss

The bitch still got it... This routine shits on the whole tour. I got my life back again now

the petty I clap is EVERYTHING

i see you janet...... Get it! 

I'm so glad i'm one of the main ones who helped spread the #pettyclap term on twitter and facebook :lol:

• Downvote 1

I cant get ENOUGH. Im ADDICTED :mellow: 

Dayz, I have to say, I have fallen in LOVE with "Dammn Baby"...I always liked it, loved the lyrics and message, but since they announced it would be the next single, I revisited it and I've taken on a new appreciation for the entire aesthetic of the track. The production is PHENOMENAL, it makes me feel like I'm in a different time and place. You pop into my head every time I hear it, because I remember you being ALL over the board professing your love for it. I COMPLETELY "get" it now, ESPECIALLY after the fantastic visual she gave us to accompany the song. Perfection!!!

SHE BETTER TELL THEM HOW TO DO THEY HAIR YAAAS LOL, I always loved in the behind the scenes when they show her picking the other dancers looks.

BBIGEYJNBFFDBJN

CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?? This made it all worthy while.. One day shoot! In control!!! The babies learning!! The kids having a blasts 

nothing but respect for the queen of pop. Nothing but respect 

2ey9flyjpg_zpsmhdagbpv.gif

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didnt care for it much. Very basic and the choreography was dry and uninspired. Didnt she already do this with her MAKE ME video? ! She looks great though and those hair flips were so CUNT. 

That's how it felt for me a first but it gets a lot better with a few more spins.

I didnt care for it much. Very basic and the choreography was dry and uninspired. Didnt she already do this with her MAKE ME video? ! She looks great though and those hair flips were so CUNT. 

It was the first dance video of hers where the dancing was subpar to me, which I get because pregnant.

The concept was uninspired and thrown together. It's ok, but nothing memorable, which is why I don't get why people said this should've come first. No Sleeep vid is FAR better

Edited by J.

The choreography for Make Me was a lot harder.....this is a lot smoother and subtle.  I hate "Make Me" as a song and I love "Dammn Baby".  Janet's look is flawless in this and her cunt face is everything.  I think that is what the fanbase is most excited about....seeing "sassy cunty" Janet. Yes the video is basic but when it comes to Janet she is the star of the video not the production. Janet can get away with doing a performance video with no heavy production. 

• Upvote 2