Do you wish JJ & MJ performed "Scream" live together?

Dal

The reason why I think they didn't perform 'scream' live was of how much of perfectionist they both are.

Shooting the video for scream seemed like it was HARD WORK mentally and physically. 

Janet and Michael are over the top (in a good way) artists that requires a lot of Hard Workers in each team. I.e the fact they had their own choreographers and hairstylists to name a few

i think it would had been intense and they both would want to Kill the performance or don't bother.  

I will ill try to elaborate later...

• Upvote 1

Beyonce isnt a legend and Jay-Z was legendary far before marrying Beyonce 

Finally some truth. If she's a Legend (HA), so's Adele, Taylor, Rihanna, P!nk, & Britney's been there for a decade.  She's not dominating in enough ways for it to be a done deal for her, same for all of the above

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MJ was without a doubt a drug addict.. It was painfully obvious numerous times.. He was a lot of things, mainly human.. Ultimately, though, all signs point to him being a genuinely good-hearted but troubled man.. To live the things that he lived through, I'd honestly be shocked and dismayed if he didn't do something to help numb the constant pain he was forced to endure (albeit by his own doing or otherwise)..

...his "truths".. you mean the ones that you create that you like...? (you're still gonna do that bruh?) :blink:

nobody who is a true logical fan of his ever claims he to be "squeaky clean".. But you like to think that, just so you can bolster your own unfactual opinions about the man that you would NEVER say to Janet's face...like evwaot

But what did Mike do thooo?? ? You can't even answer that, can you..?

And dude face reality.. Beyonce is a modern legend, plain and simple.. It may be a hard, jagged little pill for you to swallow (and I don't like it much either), but don't run from facts yet again Norm.. ? Her first 6 albums all debuted at #1.. She's selling out stadium after stadium after even more stadiums.. Something even our Janet has unfortunately never done in her career..

but go ahead and continue tearing one artist down to lift another up..

Name one "truth" I created. I'll wait 

If Janet secretly napped with little boys... Respect would be out the window. If Janet hid the face of her child, respect gone. If Janet did illegal substances that would eventually kill her: respect GONE

Beyonce isnt a modern legend. An icon? Sure.. But a legend? No... Topping charts  doesn't make an artist a legend. Selling out stadiums doesn't make someone a legend. It makes them extremely popular at this time

I will continue to tear down any and all artists to boost Janet Jackson on HER FORUM BC thats what fans do 

• Downvote 1

Finally some truth. If she's a Legend (HA), so's Adele, Taylor, Rihanna, P!nk, & Britney's been there for a decade.  She's not dominating in enough ways for it to be a done deal for her, same for all of the above

Lmao!!! Right! Her fans do waaaay too much. I'm not even sure why we're talking qbout Beyonce in a Janet & co thread 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont think Janet was keen on Scream, she did say in an interview if it was her idea she would have done things different, the video I think. MJ basically owned Scream it was his video and song, she was featured. They even turned her vocals down.

Beyonce isnt a modern legend. An icon? Sure.. But a legend? No... Topping charts  doesn't make an artist a legend. Selling out stadiums doesn't make someone a legend. It makes them extremely popular at this time

Lmao!!! Right! Her fans do waaaay too much. I'm not even sure why we're talking qbout Beyonce in a Janet & co thread 

An I con definitely, she'll reach it when she's at the 20yr solo mark and you tally up the iconic stuff. Doing any 1 of those listed above would be a automatic Legend induction if it was THE top of all time, the only thing she has more successful than her peers is the touring, several of them come with more hits, more album sales, and she's great with the tour, but only decent with the others. Her image and the psychopathic stans boosts her to be  bigger than she actually is and the small accomplishments worth more than they are. But yea why she was brought up here like it's a undisputed fact is just wrong lol

I dont think Janet was keen on Scream, she did say in an interview if it was her idea she would have done things different, the video I think. MJ basically owned Scream it was his video and song, she was featured. They even turned her vocals down.

Yea, that actually has alot to do with my "they could do better than Scream" like not only in terms of the song itself but how they worked on it, and how as great as the video is they both wanted more dancing, they really could've done better

• Upvote 1

Rihanna, pink and Britney couldn't sell out stadiums to save heir lives (maaaaybe Rih on a hot streak, but even that would be pushing it)..

Taylor will go down as a pop legend (ugh it makes my stomach hurt to say that...) and Adele sold 3mil albums in 1 week = automatic legend.. What helps make Adele and Taylor current/future legends you ask..? How about the fact that they write most/all of their own shit? ?

This convo is pointless in this type of thread tho.. Only reason why Bey and J were mentioned was because of their extremely successful/legendary joint tour..

#next

Rihanna, pink and Britney couldn't sell out stadiums to save heir lives (maaaaybe Rih on a hot streak, but even that would be pushing it)..

Taylor will go down as a pop legend (ugh it makes my stomach hurt to say that...) and Adele sold 3mil albums in 1 week = automatic legend.. What helps make Adele and Taylor current/future legends you ask..? How about the fact that they write most/all of their own shit? ?

This convo is pointless in this type of thread tho.. Only reason why Bey and J were mentioned was because of their extremely successful/legendary joint tour..

#next

I think Adele is closer than anyone named, and I don't consider her 1 yet, she's still building, that's a HEAVY title for someone this early in their career. Bey's later in her, if she at this point was doing Adele album sales and Rihanna #1's , PLUS the tour, there'd really be no dispute. Case in point about Britney, she achieved a ridiculous amount of success before 25, so much so that the misses don't outweigh the hits, thus same case for Bey when she reaches her 20 year mark and you tally up. 

The only 2 instances I call anyone a legend seriously before 20yrs in the biz is you either have to completely top dog dominate on all platforms (a case can be made for how Adele has EVERYONE scared to release when she does vs. Bey had to probably beg Drake to push his release back so she could have a 6th #1). OR if you were hot and began to nose dive into flops you have to have a Emancipation Of Mimi era style comeback (major album sales, #1's, & successful tour). That's all I'm saying.

And you brought it up I agree it's pointless but when you post about other artists you gotta know it can potentially grow into a off topic discussion. Espeicially bringing up the copy machine.

Name one "truth" I created. I'll wait 

If Janet secretly napped with little boys... Respect would be out the window. If Janet hid the face of her child, respect gone. If Janet did illegal substances that would eventually kill her: respect GONE

I will continue to tear down any and all artists to boost Janet Jackson on HER FORUM BC thats what fans do 

you lost respect for Mike because he hid his children's faces..?? :wacko: ay yi yi.. You got another hard pill to swallow, cuz guess what..? Janet ain't gonna be showing her kid off either! Lmao get ready to lose respect for her too I guess! Oy vey ? Sure, Mike's methods were unorthodox to say the least, but 100% understandable if you took 30 seconds to imagine yourself in his shoes..

and obviously Mike was foolish for having any type of close public relationship with kids who weren't his own after the 90's, but again, when placed in his shoes, it's not so odd.. But your obvious ignorance to the topic leaves you unable to establish an opinion not based on tabloid discussion..

You don't like the man because he was a human being with flaws, who made mistakes.. I hope you don't have any skeletons in your closet bruh..

and again, you feel so safe to openly ridicule him on here yet you would surely suck his dead decayed dick before u ever said any of that shit to Janet's face.. What a POS u are..

#donewiththisconvo

• Upvote 1

...................Anyway to get things back on topic, I love that Runaway was supposed to be considered for the MJ&JJ duet, I really would've liked to see how that ended up. 

thanks! Ugh...lol

and yea i can only imagine their harmonies together on runaway..

I think Janet didn't enjoy the process of making scream but I do think she liked the finish product. She was the one who chose the video director and the track and the producers. So ultimately it was equally her project as it was Mike's so that had nothing to do with it. I think Mike's competition and celebrity got annoying in the process. Michael was definitely a perfectionist & I think Janet USED to be as well, but their competition which I think they BOTH had, but was mostly driven by MJ was tiring. 

Michael was an amazing human, but have no doubts he loved playing into the celebrity & the mystique. He loved being weird some times, even if he hated some of the backlash for it. Some might have been due to his addiction but the other was out of the fun of being who he was. You can't be that huge a celebrity and not have fun with it. Janet was smart to say, Scream was enough because then people would have compared it & made it more than it was. They would have begin to pigeon hole them as artist, IF Mike would have lived longer the two of them doing a joint album in their late years would have been better for business. 

I honestly think they never performed because of scheduling at first & then a rift between them as the drugs took over. The best time would have been MTV 95 it was prime time for the both of them. 

PS - hiding your kids face when you literally have stalkers, paparazzi that follows you in bathrooms and home, people who LIVE to get close to you & some even to tear you down is the most brilliant thing you can do. Protect your children so they will never be recognized when they are not with you & they won't be on tabloids as children for the rest of their lives. It has done more help then harm. And not liking someone because they're an addict, ok very self righteous. You don't know what Janet has done in her years. 

• Upvote 2

I think Janet didn't enjoy the process of making scream but I do think she liked the finish product. She was the one who chose the video director and the track and the producers. So ultimately it was equally her project as it was Mike's so that had nothing to do with it. I think Mike's competition and celebrity got annoying in the process. Michael was definitely a perfectionist & I think Janet USED to be as well, but their competition which I think they BOTH had, but was mostly driven by MJ was tiring. 

Michael was an amazing human, but have no doubts he loved playing into the celebrity & the mystique. He loved being weird some times, even if he hated some of the backlash for it. Some might have been due to his addiction but the other was out of the fun of being who he was. You can't be that huge a celebrity and not have fun with it. Janet was smart to say, Scream was enough because then people would have compared it & made it more than it was. They would have begin to pigeon hole them as artist, IF Mike would have lived longer the two of them doing a joint album in their late years would have been better for business. 

I honestly think they never performed because of scheduling at first & then a rift between them as the drugs took over. The best time would have been MTV 95 it was prime time for the both of them. 

PS - hiding your kids face when you literally have stalkers, paparazzi that follows you in bathrooms and home, people who LIVE to get close to you & some even to tear you down is the most brilliant thing you can do. Protect your children so they will never be recognized when they are not with you & they won't be on tabloids as children for the rest of their lives. It has done more help then harm. And not liking someone because they're an addict, ok very self righteous. You don't know what Janet has done in her years. 

?????????? to all of this!

I think Janet didn't enjoy the process of making scream but I do think she liked the finish product. She was the one who chose the video director and the track and the producers. So ultimately it was equally her project as it was Mike's so that had nothing to do with it.

Michael was an amazing human, but have no doubts he loved playing into the celebrity & the mystique. 

It's 100% a Janet song. It has that Janet sound (thanks to Jimmy & Terry). Scream is the only song MJ has done that doesn't sound like it's stuck in a previous decade

MJ abused his celebrity status for good and bad but the bad outweighs the good only BC the bad took his life

PS: Thats paranoia and unnecessary.. He wasn't that special that his adopted children need masks. Janet cried when she accidentally taken liquid cocaine on her RN TOUR.. Not to mention her outcry of trying to help MJ with his addiction... I doubt she does anything outside marijuana and prescription drugs 

• Downvote 1

It's 100% a Janet song. It has that Janet sound (thanks to Jimmy & Terry). Scream is the only song MJ has done that doesn't sound like it's stuck in a previous decade

MJ abused his celebrity status for good and bad but the bad outweighs the good only BC the bad took his life

PS: Thats paranoia and unnecessary.. He wasn't that special that his adopted children need masks. Janet cried when she accidentally taken liquid cocaine on her RN TOUR.. Not to mention her outcry of trying to help MJ with his addiction... I doubt she does anything outside marijuana and prescription drugs 

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

norman don't stop!! Keep going bud! You are hilarious with whatever you call logic!! I need more laughs!!

oh wait...I hear someone over the loudspeaker saying there's a cleanup in aisle 10 Mr. Target... Get the mop bucket and get back to work!!

you lost respect for Mike because he hid his children's faces..?? :wacko: ay yi yi.. You got another hard pill to swallow, cuz guess what..? Janet ain't gonna be showing her kid off either! Lmao get ready to lose respect for her too I guess! Oy vey ? Sure, Mike's methods were unorthodox to say the least, but 100% understandable if you took 30 seconds to imagine yourself in his shoes..

and obviously Mike was foolish for having any type of close public relationship with kids who weren't his own after the 90's, but again, when placed in his shoes, it's not so odd.. But your obvious ignorance to the topic leaves you unable to establish an opinion not based on tabloid discussion..

You don't like the man because he was a human being with flaws, who made mistakes.. I hope you don't have any skeletons in your closet bruh..

and again, you feel so safe to openly ridicule him on here yet you would surely suck his dead decayed dick before u ever said any of that shit to Janet's face.. What a POS u are..

Janet is going to disappear in the Middle East.. She def won't use masks like some loony person 

Sorry.. I cannot imagine myself in his shoes BC I'm not a man child. Napping with random boys isn't something I think about. So no.. Theres no going in those shoes. 

I don't like him for the reasons I stated. This isn't about me so don't try to get personal BC you're butt hurt that your fav killed himself 

I'm still waiting for the "truths I created". I'll wait.. Or are you going to use that "YOU WOULDNT SAY IT TO JANET's FACE" as if that means anything :lmao: 

• Downvote 1

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

norman don't stop!! Keep going bud! You are hilarious with whatever you call logic!! I need more laughs!!

oh wait...I hear someone over the loudspeaker saying there's a cleanup in aisle 10 Mr. Target... Get the mop bucket and get back to work!!

You must be a Walmart shopper BC we don't use loudspeakers to announce spills.  We also don't have an Aisle 10. Also Cart attendants do spills:coffee: 

if you're going to come me.. Do it better 

Making things personal BC you're butthurt i don't like your fav :lmao: FUCK.. It must suck to suck 

• Downvote 1

You must be a Walmart shopper BC we don't use loudspeakers to announce spills.  We also don't have an Aisle 10. Also Cart attendants do spills:coffee: 

if you're going to come me.. Do it better 

Making things personal BC you're butthurt i don't like your fav :lmao: FUCK.. It must suck to suck 

you really trynna school me on the difference between target and Walmart?? Who tf cares homie?! They both have shitty employees! 

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!

I. Cant. Even. 

At the end of the day, the only one who's truly butt hurt about anything in this thread is u since u couldn't even keep your ignorant mouth closed at the start of this thread trying to say it shouldn't even exist.. Well you TRIED!! But far more sane-minded folks around here thankfully do NOT share your willful ignorance..

the shaaaade you have for Mike is comical to me.. 

You would never say that to Janet's face, Norman..

You love to say that Janet is > than anyone or their thoughts... Uhhh :blink: no shit bruh! :lol: We on a Janet forum homie! Might as well argue that water is wet while u at.. You don't sound smart ? #eek

and there you go, once again, creating the truth you like... :rolleyes: There is literally not a single sliver of any credible evidence that suggests anything you said about Mike in your entire post (literally).. You're what's called is a class-A "hater".. There's no need to attempt to tear down one one to raise the other..

And who cares who paved what first?! That's all ego dude! Beyonce and Jay-Z were established "legends" well before they chose to go on a very successful joint tour together..

#opinioninvalidated 

Beyonce wasn't no legend before that tour. She's hardly considered one now lol. I had to stop you on that one

• Upvote 2