I SAW THE MOVIE!!

Pebbles

I saw it last night. It was so sad and it felt so real! I've been a wreck since I saw it but I will try to compose myself for this review.. *holds back my tears* :tear:

65595143.gif

Some of the movie was so OTT! When Kimberly Elise's kids were murdered the whole theater SCREAMED! EVERYONE was sniffling after that. O and that rape scene..

32476326.gif

:umm:

JANET did an AMAZING!! job. But the saddest part was of course Janet contracting HIV from her gay husband! :cry: That part sent me into hysterics. It broke my heart.. Just thinking about it makes me so emotional.. :cry: :cry:

41338341.gif

All in all though I thought the movie was great! It's probably TP's best movie and everyone did their thing although my friends didn't know WTF the monolouges meant. Anyways I'm gonna go cry some more bye :tear:

45239615.gif

First.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ your gifs..

I just came back from the movie. It was fantastic! Thandie Newton, Loretta Devine, and Kimberly Elise were outstanding!

Janhova was good. I expected more from the climax of her storyline. I would have went ape shit on his ass! It could have been much more.

The other girls were good for what they did.

Jo's husband would be identified as bisexual. But some women and men think that if another man sleeps with a man he is Gay. And sadly, there are men who think like Carl. I think bisexuality is on a rise though. Seems like many people enjoy having sex with both men and women.

Actually I don't think her husband was gay or even bisexual. I think that he felt so emasculated in his relationship that psychologically he needed to be able to feel like the MAN somehow..

Good point. But he could have gone and cheated with a female. Fucking a man shouldn't make him feel more manly. Well it is a bunch of closet cases though..*giggles*

Loretta Devine was just divine in this movie.

Janet was great. I was moved when she said "I loved you on purpose," because it reminded me of a previous relationship. And when Katina was messing around and Janet gave her that "Bitch, I will fire you" look, I died :lol:

Kimberly Elise was AMAZING.

Thandie Newton was hilarious. I loved her. I love Phylicia Rashad just for being her.

The scene with the kids was heartbreaking. I had to hold in my tears. I also had to hold in my tears with the rape scene.

There were a couple of things I didn't like: that fucking violin every time someone got emotional. Just don't play any damn music. Also, when the kids were about to be dropped, it looked way too fake. I couldn't cry because of that technical aspect :mellow:

Janet was great. I was moved when she said "I loved you on purpose," because it reminded me of a previous relationship. And when Katina was messing around and Janet gave her that "Bitch, I will fire you" look, I died :lol:

Thandie Newton was hilarious. I loved her. I love Phylicia Rashad just for being her.

I loved the movie..Def. will be watching again! Thandie, Loretta, and Kimberly were amazing. Janhova was good, but I wish the last scene with her husband was more.

First.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ your gifs..

I just came back from the movie. It was fantastic! Thandie Newton, Loretta Devine, and Kimberly Elise were outstanding!

Janhova was good. I expected more from the climax of her storyline. I would have went ape shit on his ass! It could have been much more.

The other girls were good for what they did.

I think the reason why she didn't go off like WDIGMT because she was always in control and didn't show that much emotion. She is very str8 forward and composed. You see how quick she cut that shit off.. lol

Janet was great. I was moved when she said "[b]]"I loved you on purpose," I loved you on purpose," because it reminded me of a previous relationship. And when Katina was messing around and Janet gave her that "Bitch, I will fire you" look, I died :lol:

now that is a line!!!!!

Jo's husband would be identified as bisexual. But some women and men think that if another man sleeps with a man he is Gay. And sadly, there are men who think like Carl. I think bisexuality is on a rise though. Seems like many people enjoy having sex with both men and women.

I THINK CARLS PROBLEM WAS HE DIDNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH HIS BEHAVIOR!. FINE IS U ARE BI BUT YOU SHOULD TELL THAT WOMEN AND GIVE HER THE CHOICE IF SHE IS COOL WITH IT ! :coffee: