Janet tweets using both #BLM & #ALM

Personal attacks include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks.

None of the above allows for calling someone fat, ugly or poor. The warning isn't yours to accept; it's ours to enforce.

gurl .....BAN.....that aint new here :coffee:

Exactly!! Thank you Xoney.

The biggest issue is black on black crime, black rap culture and as a consequence an image problem. 

I am now released from my suspension of 14 days where my freedom of speech was infringed. 

Just like 'Milo Yiannopoulos' ban on Twitter there was no reason to suspend me and I do not accept that warning. 

your so called free speech amounted to personal insults and low grade garbage, you had nothing of substance to offer but insults and you rightfully got the boot, Im pressing for your permanent banishment

• Upvote 1

Personal attacks include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks.

None of the above allows for calling someone fat, ugly or poor. The warning isn't yours to accept; it's ours to enforce.

This entire thread is an attack on white people.

• Downvote 1

your so called free speech amounted to personal insults and low grade garbage, you had nothing of substance to offer but insults and you rightfully got the boot, Im pressing for your permanent banishment

If you ban me then you are just doing what I'd expect of a lefty political correctness pusher infringing on people's right for freedom of speech. Go ahead, you'll just prove my argument. I didn't 'attack' anyone, I insulted them after expressing anti-White rhetoric. There's a difference. If that person choses to be offended that's their problem, it's not for you to police.

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 1

This entire thread is an attack on white people.

Show me where the attack on white people was? Sounds like you're one of the ones who never like to admit to fault or what's going on. I bet you have a great excuse as to why the KKK a good hate group.

• Upvote 1

Was there a good reason for this SCHOOL TEACHER to be snatched out of her car like that and thrown to the ground? Are you not allowed to get out of your car on your own? This woman is at best a mere 120lbs. Uncalled for.

I just followed that story and read up on it, that's just horrid, that cop was looking for any reason to just say fuck it I dont care.

• Upvote 1

I was called a xenophobic white nationalist. Although I'm not hurt, it's intent was clearly to offend. I reserved the right to insult back. 

Lets not make out like I just came in here and started insulting people. I was RESPONDING to insults towards me because people did not agree with my opinion on the thread subject. 

My view is that yes there is clearly racism in police in the USA, but not to ignore that if black lives matter so much, why do they not talk about black on black crime like the 200 deaths in Chicago over the recent holiday weekend, or the fact that more black babies are aborted in NYC than born. Your focus is on blaming white people for ALL your problems and saying we should sort it out. It was the White Man that abolished slavery in the western world. William Wilberforce MP in the UK being just one of many who campaigned for years to abolish it. Study all history, not just what you want to learn. I could guess all your black history education is based on the civil rights movement. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 1

I was called a xenophobic white nationalist. Although I'm not hurt, it's intent was clearly to offend. I reserved the right to insult back. 

Lets not make out like I just came in here and started insulting people. I was RESPONDING to insults towards me because people did not agree with my opinion on the thread subject. 

My view is that yes there is clearly racism in police in the USA, but not to ignore that if black lives matter so much, why do they not talk about black on black crime like the 200 deaths in Chicago over the recent holiday weekend, or the fact that more black babies are aborted in NYC than born. Your focus is on blaming white people for ALL your problems and saying we should sort it out. It was the White Man that abolished slavery in the western world. William Wilberforce MP in the UK being just one of many who campaigned for years to abolish it. Study all history, not just what you want to learn. I could guess all your black history education is based on the civil rights movement. 

We do talk about black on black crime but it's not shown by the media. Some media will show Black Lives Matter movement partially to make it seem like this negative group that clearly you feel it is. Looks like it's working. We know it was the WHITE MAN who abolished slavery in the western world as he should of since he was having sex with Blacks. Also the WHITE MAN brought slavery to this country. Nobody else did. Did you study that history?

• Upvote 1

Dear Freexone1

We DO talk about black on black crime!!!!!!!! 

What are YOU TALKING ABOUT????????:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Our community knows there IS also an issue within our own race aside from racism of caucasians. DO NOT PUT WORDS IN OUR MOUTHS. Especially if you are NOT in our communities to know what the discussion is aside from what the media feeds you. We dont "blame" EVERYTHING on the WHITE MAN. Its just an added problem that keeps us in a downspiral as oppose to progression.  We have the "crab in a barrell" complex embedded in our dna as a community. Stop believing that the media is telling you everything cus we ALL  know the media helps the agenda of division cus thats what "NEWS" is in our society. How dare you make a comment like that. I wish they would just ban your uninformed ass. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 3

Dear Freexone1

We DO talk about black on black crime!!!!!!!! 

What are YOU TALKING ABOUT????????:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Our community know there IS also an issue within our own race aside from racism of caucasians. DO NOT PUT WORDS IN OUR MOUTHS. Especially if you are NOT in our communities to know what the discussion is aside from what the media feeds you. We dont "blame" EVERYTHING on the WHITE MAN. Its just an added problem that keeps us in a downspiral as oppose to progression.  We have the "crab in a barrell" complex embedded in our dna as a community. Stop believing that the media is telling you everything cus we ALL  know the media helps the agenda of division cus thats what is "NEWS" in our society. 

Thank you! I was going to say that too. Like for real, how does he know what Blacks talk about if he doesn't even associate himself within the black community. You can't know everything from Twitter and BET

• Upvote 1

Thank you! I was going to say that too. Like for real, how does he know what Blacks talk about if he doesn't even associate himself within the black community. You can't know everything from Twitter and BET

Becus CLEARLY he is a black man in a racist country rubbing shoulders with the oppressed everyday. He most certainly knows what our communities are talking about! He's one of us,right?  :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

Becus CLEARLY he is a black man in a racist country rubbing shoulders with the oppressed everyday. He most certainly knows what our communities are talking about! He's one of us,right?  :lmao: 

and trust me I know a lot of people hate when Blacks say "You'll never understand.". Well it's true and I know some think as hard as they might try that they can understand. Some have a hard time facing that reality.

We do talk about black on black crime but it's not shown by the media. Some media will show Black Lives Matter movement partially to make it seem like this negative group that clearly you feel it is. Looks like it's working. We know it was the WHITE MAN who abolished slavery in the western world as he should of since he was having sex with Blacks. Also the WHITE MAN brought slavery to this country. Nobody else did. Did you study that history?

Who sold the slaves to the empires? Africans. 

If you look at history, who has caused worst amount of slavery and still does. Asians. 

I may not know everything that's said, but it's not hard to see the emphasise of BLM is on blame the white folks for everything and blame all the police. 

You live in a country that gives a black man the opportunity to become president.

That alone tells me the problem is no longer oppression or racism but self deprivation. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 2

Who sold the slaves to the empires? Africans. 

If you look at history, who has caused worst amount of slavery and still does. Asians. 

I may not know everything that's said, but it's not hard to see the emphasise of BLM is on blame the white folks for everything and blame all the police. 

You live in a country that gives a black man the opportunity to become president.

That alone tells me the problem is no longer oppression or racism but self deprivation. 

Who said that? White people? Girl bye! History doesn't show Blacks enslaved Blacks. I don't know who made that shit up other than white people but it ain't true. You do know WHITES are involved in the BLM movement too don't you? Bet you didn't even realize that did you since you're so focused on trying to make this group seem so negative.

Who said that? White people? Girl bye! History doesn't show Blacks enslaved Blacks. I don't know who made that shit up other than white people but it ain't true. You do know WHITES are involved in the BLM movement too don't you? Bet you didn't even realize that did you since you're so focused on trying to make this group seem so negative.

African kings traded Slaves for goods. Also, why is the blame always put on white civilisation when ARAB Muslim civilisation had worse slavery and for much longer. They still do and it's not even colour biased.  Slaves are building the Quatari soccer World Cup venue right now as I type but no one does shit about it. 

The society for effecting the Abolition of the slave trade was founded in England in 1787 (230 years ago) the first society anywhere in the world to oppose slavery. William Pitt Prime minister called for its abolishment, and it was finally abolished in 1812. The first country in the world to do so. It was other empire nations like the Portuguese and Spanish (yes that's right, your Hispanic friends) that continued slavery for decades to follow! Not the White Man! 

I'm baffled why all the bitterness is towards white Christians. They are being attacked left right and centre right now in this current crazy world. It's all so very bizarre. I can't figured out. I just want it all to stop. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 1

An excellent post I once read. This is the only contribution I'll be making. It's not written by me:

"

I know of no-one who has been affected by the Christian slave trade. I know no one who has been affected by the Arab slave trade nor do I live in a country that has been shaped and continues to be shaped by that trade. That is quite untrue about the Atlantic slave trade. Barclays bank and Llyods bank all were started from the slave trade.

The central impact of the African Transatlantic Slave trade you nonchalantly brush aside is the LEGACY. And it’s that legacy that connects us and everyone else posting in this forum today and will continue until the day it’s resolved or addressed.

You cannot (and here is the challenge if you are up for it) point to any other form of slavery (present, past or pre-historic) that has had such an immense and global impact on this planet than the African Holocaust

The outcome of that operation is the crucial factor which in terms of scale and magnitude has gone unsurpassed and has had a profound effect on millions worldwide. Not just because of slavery, that was just the starting point. But because white supremacy would not allow themselves to see blacks as humans and it carried on long after the slave trade was abolished. 

Although the slave trade was abolished, slavery was not. So whites who wanted to do the cool thing at the time and be progressive said ” Sure, we’ll stop bringing slaves over from Africa, but I’ll be damned if I give up the ones raising my children and tending my land.” 

You argument is a silly as me robbing a bank and then saying “Hey !! Why are you getting at me ? Lots of people have robbed banks !!” 

Right and wrong are not proved by what everyone does.

A simple way to determine right and wrong, without getting deep into religion or philosophy, is the Golden Rule, which is not “Do unto others as some others have done”, as your argument would have it, but “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.” 

Acts of racism fail this test by their very nature"

and also

"Africans were not selling "their own”, they were selling their enemies. They were no more selling “their own” than, say, “whites” were killing “their own” during the Holocaust.

Plus most African countries did not sell slaves and some even fought against it. But because Europeans back then could control the supply of guns there was little Africans could do to stop it.

The Transatlantic slave trade was on a much greater scale than anything the Africans or anyone else ever did in the history of slavery. Countries were destroyed and millions died. Over 12 million were sold in less than 400 years, something so huge that it changed the genetic map of the world.

The Transatlantic slave trade was racist. The African slave trade was not that.

But it is as a derailing argument that your arguments comes into its own:

Your main purpose is to draw attention away from what white people did by turning the tables.

Africans sold their own people as slaves.
Africans are still selling slaves.
Arab traders sold slaves too.
Slavery goes back thousands of years.
Whites stopped slavery.
Blacks are better off here than in Africa

And on and on"
  • Upvote 2

"Africans were not selling "their own”, they were selling their enemies. 

If you truly believe this, you're an apologist for slavery. 

I would reconsider endorsing this argument If I were you.

Edited by xoney
  • Downvote 1

stfu. You're just nitpicking shit. You're scum. Period 

One of the central arguments of that post was that black people didn't enslave their own (i.e. other black people) because they were enemies (i.e. black people from neighbouring countries). 

It's absurd. You think this post supports the fantasy that only white men enslaved black people, when in fact it justifies the enslaving of people if they are either your enemy or not a member of your nation state.

If you follow that logic it will lead you to a very worrisome conclusion. You should be offended by it - instead you congratulate it.

I think it begs the question: are you angry about the enslavement of your ancestors by all races or the enslavement of them by white people (i.e. do you just hate the white man?)

Edited by xoney
  • Downvote 2

One of the central arguments of that post was that black people didn't enslave their own (i.e. other black people) because they were enemies (i.e. black people from neighbouring countries). 

It's absurd. You think this post supports the fantasy that only white men enslaved black people, when in fact it justifies the enslaving of people if they are either your enemy or not a member of your nation state.

If you follow that logic it will lead you to a very worrisome conclusion. You should be offended by it - instead you congratulate it.

I think it begs the question: are you angry about the enslavement of your ancestors by all races or the enslavement of them by white people (i.e. do you just hate the white man?)

I don't think i asked for you to explain. You don't matter 

• Upvote 1