Ya'll Ready To Admit I Was Right About Everything?

Mr. Wonder

They don't have one of those therefore cannot go into the next chapter. 

We have a member that reappear just to repeat bullshit and can't get over the fact that Janet will become a mother for the first time in her life at the age of 50 nevertheless

Right!!! Like what is his purporse? He been gone forever..,only returns to recite the same stale script. Those will always look at the negative and not appreciate the positive. SHE IS STILL HERE BREATHING, AND WELL ...ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH while other icons are six feet under.  FOH  u lunatics 

And yet here you both are, PERCHED. So much for intelligence.....

And yet here you both are, PERCHED. So much for intelligence.....

This thread was born from your own ego and lack of intelligence

You should have swallowed it like you swallow life every weekend.. better yet, this thread should haven been aborted 

Edited by Game

It's testament of my staying power. I can still rile up the girls and keep them on their toes. You see how I come back after a 3 month hiatus and produce one of the longest threads in quite some time? These girls wish they could be me. My Unbreakable era tbh. 

I also just wanted to feed my ego and assert my dominance. :coffee: 

I thought this thread was about "rimming". :filenails:

• Upvote 1

It's about a new term I just found out about today called "rim job." I had no idea they called ass licking that. I've heard of salad tossing. I feel so out of the loop.

dont feel so bad and be hard on yourself IM sure there are plenty of things you've already done without knowing the slang term for it :) 

Right about here. :coffee:

That's not complaining bro.. that's awareness

Complaining would be bitching about Janet being pregnant and canning her tour, leaving,  then coming back from the hole one crawled from to repeat that over and over for months on end.

Complaining would be wondering why an independent artist isn't on Billboard Hot 100 or promoting an independent #1 album with impressive first week numbers.

So again, I beg you to find one of those scenarios in my post count. I'll wait :coffee: 

• Upvote 1

That's not complaining bro.. that's awareness

Complaining would be bitching about Janet being pregnant and canning her tour, leaving,  then coming back from the hole one crawled from to repeat that over and over for months on end.

Complaining would be wondering why an independent artist isn't on Billboard Hot 100 or promoting an independent #1 album with impressive first week numbers.

So again, I beg you to find one of those scenarios in my post count. I'll wait :coffee: 

That's an example of a complaint. :mellow: 

And no one has done such thing in this thread. :mellow: 

take over .....snatch all the bitches :lmao: "I guarantee they'll fall in line"

plz get off the nutsack Bailey. Its not a good look for someone ur age. :blink: He aint "snatched" nobody. Yall are juss some basic cheerleaders that continue to support egotistical mofoz . Keep the negativity up. Must not have much else to do...meanwhile.... see yall later, well this tired ass thread anyway 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1