Ya'll Ready To Admit I Was Right About Everything?

Mr. Wonder

plz get off the nutsack Bailey. Its not a good look for someone ur age. :blink: He aint "snatched" nobody. Yall are juss some basic cheerleaders that continue to support egotistical mofoz . Keep the negativity up. Must not have much else to do...meanwhile.... see yall later, well this tired ass thread anyway 

But it's the most active thread ya'll have had in the past three months. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

No one has said anything about her spawn. She wasn't doing anything before its conception

Nah.. just releasing a #1 album on an independent label with a 6-figure opening week with ZERO promo... NO ONE on this planet could do it.

What have you done before her conception besides bitch and complain? 

The answer is nothing 

That's an example of a complaint. :mellow: 

And no one has done such thing in this thread. :mellow: 

I gave you two constant, repetitive examples from shitty weather fans complaining.. complaint = complaining 

No one? You may want to check ya sources again Austin. Youre butt buddy J came back from the hole he came from just to recite some the same shit he said when she announced her pregnancy.  

After you check your sources, check your ego at the door. Idk why you think you're in a position to have such a huge chip on your shoulder. You've done nothing but bitch. 

PS: I'm the reason this thread isn't towards the middle of this page. 

PSS: I created the larger thread of July (BLM Thread). Except my thread had a purpose and I did it without trolling Janet or her dedicated and loving fans. Stay in my lane.. Always behind me 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

but why they in their feelings tho? :lol:  I'm dick riding and nut sacking I guess but they all in they damn feelings :lmao:

No one here is "in their feelings". The only accomplishment you've achieved is flip flopping back and forth between Austin's fantasy and the reality. It's quite pathetic and sad :lmao: 

Then you gonna pull some conspiracy theory out of your ass "no proof Janet is pregnant".. STFU and have several seats with that shit. Even your new idol Austin and his pet, J isn't that delusional 

• Upvote 1

No one here is "in their feelings". The only accomplishment you've achieved is flip flopping back and forth between Austin's fantasy and the reality. It's quite pathetic and sad :lmao: 

Then you gonna pull some conspiracy theory out of your ass "no proof Janet is pregnant".. STFU and have several seats with that shit. Even your new idol Austin and his pet, J isn't that delusional 

you know I aint shutting shit up.....ya'll produce receipts of Janet pregnant and maybe I might think about it til then gurl dust :rolleyes:

Well he didn't lie y'all. No need in getting mad. He said it was gonna happen and it did. If it didn't happen like he said i'm sure plenty would be in here throwing it in his face. Nobody's fault but Janet's. Oh well what's done is done. I'm still going to see her when the show starts again....well if it starts again.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No one? You may want to check ya sources again Austin. Youre butt buddy J came back from the hole he came from just to recite some the same shit he said when she announced her pregnancy.  

After you check your sources, check your ego at the door. Idk why you think you're in a position to have such a huge chip on your shoulder. You've done nothing but bitch. 

PS: I'm the reason this thread isn't towards the middle of this page. 

PSS: I created the larger thread of July (BLM Thread). Except my thread had a purpose and I did it without trolling Janet or her dedicated and loving fans. Stay in my lane.. Always behind me 

I wasn't here for the foolery that came as a result from the pregnancy announcement. So I don't know what he said. 

I can not only have a chip on my shoulder, but as well as the whole bag, because you see, Game....

52417-Godfather-confused-gif-3Bw2.gif

....I purchased two copies of Unpromoted, both digital and physical (albeit the digital wasn't necessary, but still), and tickets to the show that was supposed to happen back in February...August...2017...end of the world. And whether if you want to acknowledge it or not, my influence within this community is widespread. You all rummage thru my threads searching for receipts that you continue to use. I'm Janet. You all are Ciara, Beyonce, Britney. etc. Respect NEEDS to be put on my name. You all will NOT treat me like this considering the amount of fruit I invested so YOU could reap. So I will place whatever chips I want on my shoulder, bilaterally if need be.

tumblr_mbq1u87Qnc1r5xd5wo2_r1_250.gif

Well he didn't lie y'all. No need in getting mad. He said it was gonna happen and it did. If it didn't happen like he said i'm sure plenty would be in here throwing it in his face. Nobody's fault but Janet's. Oh well what's done is done. I'm still going to see her when the show starts again....well if it starts again.

And this is all I'm asking for. Just admit I was right and move on with your lives. 

• Upvote 3

I wasn't here for the foolery that came as a result from the pregnancy announcement. So I don't know what he said. 

I can not only have a chip on my shoulder, but as well as the whole bag, because you see, Game....

....I purchased two copies of Unpromoted, both digital and physical (albeit the digital wasn't necessary, but still), and tickets to the show that was supposed to happen back in February...August...2017...end of the world. And whether if you want to acknowledge it or not, my influence within this community is widespread. You all rummage thru my threads searching for receipts that you continue to use. I'm Janet. You all are Ciara, Beyonce, Britney. etc. Respect NEEDS to be put on my name. You all will NOT treat me like this considering the amount of fruit I invested so YOU could reap. So I will place whatever chips I want on my shoulder, bilaterally if need be.

Congratulations on purchasing two copies of the Unbreakable album.. you must want a cookie or something like purchasing two copies mean anything. Janet doesn't stop being great bc you don't think she is. At the end of the day, you're going to purchase the next project and the next project and the next project.. so why don't you calm your tits.

Janet doesn't need you. Janet fans don't need you. This forum doesn't need you. The only member that needed you is J bc without you, he has nothing. Oh I can't forget about the Lap dog, Bailey, who sits on whomever's lap is warm at any given time

We have solid fans like ThatOtherFan and many others pushing Janet to garner attention from the media.. from the RRHOF.. and what have you done? Have you contributed? You have so little clout that you have to force yourself back here to boost your ego. Psh. Reality check: You ain't shit 

Respect is earned. Respect is also easily lost.. boi bye

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations on purchasing two copies of the Unbreakable album.. you must want a cookie or something like purchasing two copies mean anything. Janet doesn't stop being great bc you don't think she is. At the end of the day, you're going to purchase the next project and the next project and the next project.. so why don't you calm your tits.

Janet doesn't need you. Janet fans don't need you. This forum doesn't need you. The only member that needed you is J bc without you, he has nothing. Oh I can't forget about the Lap dog, Bailey, who sits on whomever's lap is warm at any given time

We have solid fans like ThatOtherFan and many others pushing Janet to garner attention from the media.. from the RRHOF.. and what have you done? Have you contributed? You have so little clout that you have to force yourself back here to boost your ego. Psh. Reality check: You ain't shit 

2z8owus.jpg

And they continue to use my receipts in their videos and articles. Again, I am Janet - my impact is there whether if you want to acknowledge/admit it or not.

attitude.gif

I'm screaming. Yall really need LIVES. Janet doesn't care about her legacy. Yall just look STUPID everyday making cheesy campaigns to get her into RRHoF, or some list, or this and that. She can't even be bothered to recertify her albums, but y'all waste time on this stuff. And Janet just be like "oh thanks. I'm not doing anything myself to cement my legacy but thanks!" 

It's SAD

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

did you ask someone to calm their tits? I think you need to take you and yo "I cant stand her brother" nor logic and have several seats, you continue to fan the flames be careful you can get burnt up with them flames, I choose to assert my God given right to thinking for myself, I don't believe everything Im told from music stars that behave inexplicably.. if you can't handle that then kick rocks I have zero fucks to give about approval on this board, when any of you bitches can boast double digit concert attendance receipts holla at me til then have every last cancelled seat from Europe to Australia and back to America....

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm screaming. Yall really need LIVES. Janet doesn't care about her legacy. Yall just look STUPID everyday making cheesy campaigns to get her into RRHoF, or some list, or this and that. She can't even be bothered to recertify her albums, but y'all waste time on this stuff. And Janet just be like "oh thanks. I'm not doing anything myself to cement my legacy but thanks!" 

It's SAD

And making videos full of stats ain't helping. :lmao: The direction they're taking is all wrong. I have some ideas for their videos, and a whole campaign idea, but you think I'm gonna share it with them?  :lmao: 

Edit: what kind of DRAG? latest?cb=20130714203436latest?cb=20130714203436latest?cb=20130714203436latest?cb=20130714203436latest?cb=20130714203436

Y'all need to stop. Austin shades Janet because he's disappointed in her like I was. I'm over it now. I find it hard to believe that Janet is gonna come back out to promote this album like it needs to be promoted. Even with all the shade Austin still reps Janet on twitter. Y'all don't see it but I do.

• Upvote 2

did you ask someone to calm their tits? I think you need to take you and yo "I cant stand her brother" nor logic and have several seats, you continue to fan the flames be careful you can get burnt up with them flames, I choose to assert my God given right to thinking for myself, I don't believe everything Im told from music stars that behave inexplicably.. if you can't handle that then kick rocks I have zero fucks to give about approval on this board, when any of you bitches can boast double digit concert attendance receipts holla at me til then have every last cancelled seat from Europe to Australia and back to America....

You're STILL talking about a tour and your conspiracy theories? :lmao:

At least I'm consistent. Can you say the same for yourself. Good boy!! Sit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1