Ya'll Ready To Admit I Was Right About Everything?

Mr. Wonder

And making videos full of stats ain't helping. :lmao: The direction they're taking is all wrong. I have some ideas for their videos, and a whole campaign idea, but you think I'm gonna share it with them?  :lmao: 

Edit: what kind of DRAG? latest?cb=20130714203436latest?cb=20130714203436latest?cb=20130714203436latest?cb=20130714203436latest?cb=20130714203436

I got blocked on Twitter so many times for saying this. ?

uhhh. You didnt provide new information or help the cause.. He Just cited you from the previous video a year ago. *dammn baby clap" :yawn:  

This is like saying "Control doesn't matter because Janet has bigger and better albums.".

I got blocked on Twitter so many times for saying this. ?

Because they don't want to hear the truth. :lol: If someone chooses to go to Paris Fashion Week the same week their album comes out, then I don't know how much more obvious it can be that the artist couldn't be bothered. FFS she doesn't even have all of her videos up on YouTube viewable worldwide. :wacko: She made it clear she only did this album cuz ppl kept bothering her about it, which she indirectly admitted over the course of the 7 year hiatus. 

And those induct Janet campaigns are pointless when the artist isn't even invested in them. All they get is a "Thanks", not even from her lips but from Jimmy or Gil, and a retweet. The artist has to be invested in order for it to work. They just don't get it. 

• Upvote 4

The reality is that some "fans" who wanted Janet to promote Unbreakable are upset and retaliating against her because they are angry she didn't fall thru with the plan of this entire era.

Other fans are unbothered by those fans because they most likely don't care and were happy that we finally got music.

While others have just given up on Janet.

Once again, this fanbase has been in shambles since 20 y.o. and has gotten worse.  Who's to blame?

photo giphy_zpsyfvpqt7f.gif

• Upvote 6

The reality is that some "fans" who wanted Janet to promote Unbreakable are upset and retaliating against her because they are angry she didn't fall thru with the plan of this entire era.

Other fans are unbothered by those fans because they most likely don't care and were happy that we finally got music.

Once again, this fanbase has been in shambles since 20 y.o. and has gotten worse.  Who's to blame?

This fan base is everything but Unbreakable that's for sure.

• Upvote 3

This fan base is everything but Unbreakable that's for sure.

Ugh.  Although each pressed member of each group within the fanbase doesn't represent the entire base, it's still frustrating that I'm linked to messiness and pressedness when I don't give af either way. I bought the music.  I went to the concert.. I was biT moved that she cancelled the remaining tour(but it was a blessing because my coins were a biT low)..but I'm over it.

Who's right, who's wrong..

photo iV2fLy8ooY6bP_zpsmsamwy33.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm over it and over HER. I'm here for kiis at this pointphoto iV2fLy8ooY6bP_zpsmsamwy33.gif

This is bs and you know it. An artist who built their career, and whose longstanding contributions are heavily rooted in, on the visual component of their artistry is expected to deliver that medium with each project. She didn't do that. Both videos from this era were sub par ESPECIALLY DB, which left a lot to be desired. The visuals and dance on the tour seem so uninspired. That "If" choreo? Girl. :umm: Walking up the steps then walking back down? WHAT. IS. THAT.? :umm: 

It's clear she has no interest in this project, and that is where my issue has always lied. She expects us to buy tickets and her album without any perks. She canceled the whole Euro leg with no apology, and will likely NOT do anything to make up for it, but will turn around and expect ppl to buy tickets. Do you all realize the last time she completed a tour was TVR? That was EIGHTEEN years ago. Her popularity is diminishing with each project and it's clear she doesn't care. And I hate to say it,  but it's a direct insult to ppl like Lamont who invests HOURS, maybe even DAYS into those videos only for her to text Jimmy to tell him thanks, rather than her doing it herself. BULLSHIT. She better get some sense or she's never getting any kind of induction anywhere. 

• Upvote 1

This is bs and you know it. An artist who built their career, and whose longstanding contributions are heavily rooted in, on the visual component of their artistry is expected to deliver that medium with each project. She didn't do that. Both videos from this era were sub par ESPECIALLY DB, which left a lot to be desired. The visuals and dance on the tour seem so uninspired. That "If" choreo? Girl. :umm: Walking up the steps then walking back down? WHAT. IS. THAT.? :umm: 

It's clear she has no interest in this project, and that is where my issue has always lied. She expects us to buy tickets and her album without any perks. She canceled the whole Euro leg with no apology, and will likely NOT do anything to make up for it, but will turn around and expect ppl to buy tickets. Do you all realize the last time she completed a tour was TVR? That was EIGHTEEN years ago. Her popularity is diminishing with each project and it's clear she doesn't care. And I hate to say it,  but it's a direct insult to ppl like Lamont who invests HOURS, maybe even DAYS into those videos only for her to text Jimmy to tell him thanks, rather than her doing it herself. BULLSHIT. She better get some sense or she's never getting any kind of induction anywhere. 

I've been vocal about others who are pissed that they haven't been satisfied with this era.  I sympathized with the ones who bought tickets and she cancelled. I expected a different vision for this era that didn't come to fruition.  Where was the BIU video? Why wasn't "Night" released overseas? etc etc.  What I'm tired of is people complaining about something that we have no control over.  That's my issue.

Once again, it sucks that this era didn't live up to certain people's expectations.  And what I hope is that she can compensate for it.

And yes, certain "fans" are angry that she didn't do certain things..especially the three-year plan for this album.  And I understand their frustration.  While others like Lamont are keeping her legacy alive, even if she doesn't want too.  They are passionate..and so are you..even if you're on the other side of this shit.

Seems to me there is a grey area about this whole situation.  And we have to get up off that grey line..-_-

• Upvote 2

Ugh.  Although each pressed member of each group within the fanbase doesn't represent the entire base, it's still frustrating that I'm linked to messiness and pressedness when I don't give af either way. I bought the music.  I went to the concert.. I was biT moved that she cancelled the remaining tour(but it was a blessing because my coins were a biT low)..but I'm over it.

Who's right, who's wrong..

photo iV2fLy8ooY6bP_zpsmsamwy33.gif

I wanted to see the show a few more times but my coins can be kept too so I was good -_-

They need to get on Jan's level. The pettiness of certain fans as if they have a say in her music career is beyond stupid

Some things go beyond Twitter and trolling. I have you blocked on Twitter. I don't interact with you. I don't think of you. Leave me alone.

You literally went on Twitter and did a whole thread regarding the "inaccuracies" in the Induct Janet video. You literally took the time to tweet 40 things that I "got wrong". 40 individual tweets. All to satisfy your ego, because you weren't part of this project. All because you no longer are the go to person for Janet stats and receipts. You did that to yourself with by acting just as you're acting right now. 

This is beneath you. 

We've been a family of sorts on this forum for years now. Nearly ten years we've been part of the PJ forum in one form or another, so I know all of you won't speak on it, but what Austin did is foul. 

BTW, this project wasn't just MY doing. It was a team of people that made this happen. Including the person behind the Induct Janet campaign, the admins of my group, etc. We ALL worked together to compile these facts. We ALL worked together to get over 100 fans to participate in this project.

Around 10 people worked hard to pull this all together.  A labor of love to right a wrong. 

Fuck that though, your ego isn't being satisfied. 

Every waking moment that I wasn't working or taking care of everyday obligations was spent editing this video. 

Every. Waking. Moment. 

I went days without sleep to make this video a reality for the fans and for the Induct Janet initiative. Nearly a week without sleep, and not properly taking care of myself to create this project.

To wrap this up, as for the comments about me wasting my time doing this without acknowledgement or a thank you from Janet, because she doesn't care.... I don't do this for acknowledgement from Janet. I do it from the heart. 

However, without going into specifics, how do you think I was able to upload this video to Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube without an issue? Exactly. 

If being right and being included means that much to you, you are a sad individual. I wasn't going to give you the satisfaction of responding to your pettiness, but I'm not going to be bullied or belittled anymore. 

As someone that's known you for nearly 10 years. As someone that admired you at one time. As someone I considered a friend (even in the online world).. .I am ashamed and disappointed. 

Edited by ThatOtherFan
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Some things go beyond Twitter and trolling. I have you blocked on Twitter. I don't interact with you. I don't think of you. Leave me alone.

You literally went on Twitter and did a whole thread regarding the "inaccuracies" in the Induct Janet video. You literally took the time to tweet 40 things that I "got wrong". 40 individual tweets. All to satisfy your ego, because you weren't part of this project. All because you no longer are the go to person for Janet stats and receipts. You did that to yourself with by acting just as you're acting right now. 

This is beneath you. 

We've been a family of sorts on this forum for years now. Nearly ten years we've been part of the PJ forum in one form or another, so I know all of you won't speak on it, but what Austin did is foul. 

BTW, this project wasn't just MY doing. It was a team of people that made this happen. Including the person behind the Induct Janet campaign, the admins of my group, etc. We ALL worked together to compile these facts. We ALL worked together to get over 100 fans to participate in this project.

Around 10 people worked hard to pull this all together.  A labor of love to right a wrong. 

Fuck that though, your ego isn't being satisfied. 

Every waking moment that I wasn't working or taking care of everyday obligations was spent editing this video. 

Every. Waking. Moment. 

I went days without sleep to make this video a reality for the fans and for the Induct Janet initiative. Nearly a week without sleep, and not properly taking care of myself to create this project.

To wrap this up, as for the comments about me wasting my time doing this without acknowledgement or a thank you from Janet, because she doesn't care.... I don't do this for acknowledgement from Janet. I do it from the heart. 

However, without going into specifics, how do you think I was able to upload this video to Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube without an issue? Exactly. 

If being right and being included means that much to you, you are a sad individual. I wasn't going to give you the satisfaction of responding to your pettiness, but I'm not going to be bullied or belittled anymore. 

As someone that's known you for nearly 10 years. As someone that admired you at one time. As someone I considered a friend (even in the online world).. .I am ashamed and disappointed. 

boy shut up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

there are other artists out there that im sure is doing the things you guys are looking for, if janet is not giving you what you want maybe its time to move on? going to her fan sites and jumping on her social media to keep saying the same shit pretty much means you dont have anything else to do or these other great artists cant hold your attention.

• Upvote 5

there are other artists out there that im sure is doing the things you guys are looking for, if janet is not giving you what you want maybe its time to move on? going to her fan sites and jumping on her social media to keep saying the same shit pretty much means you dont have anything else to do or these other great artists cant hold your attention.

oh spare me.