New Pictures of Janet With Wissam in LA

MorganR

Guess @msboz was right when he reported his friend served her at a Beverly Hills restaurant... Looks as though she wants her baby to be born an American citizen (I mean if she ends up staying in the states by the time she's reaching birth time)..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guess @msboz was right when he reported his friend served her at a Beverly Hills restaurant... Looks as though she wants her baby to be born an American citizen (I mean if she ends up staying in the states by the time she's reaching birth time)..

her baby would be American no matter where it's born....but if it was born in the UAE Wissam would have custody of the baby 

• Upvote 1

will that matter? I suppose it would if the plan is for her to give birth here, Extra is reporting the pics are from last week in LA. Im kinda like no one got a pic of a baby bump? Still great to see her cause if she doesnt want to be seen she's perfected that -_-

Looks as though she wants her baby to be born an American citizen (I mean if she ends up staying in the states by the time she's reaching birth time)..

Uhhh any child born of an American is an American

And the baby isn't due for another 3-5 months according the mathematics 

Edited by Game

her baby would be American no matter where it's born....but if it was born in the UAE Wissam would have custody of the baby 

Uhhh any child born of an American is an American

And the baby isn't due for another 3-5 months according the mathematics 

ya know what I never knew that.. Def makes sense though.. For some reason I'd always assumed that you're an automatic citizen of whatever country you were born in, but I guess that's just if you're born in the US?

idk.. I'll google it later haha

ya know what I never knew that.. Def makes sense though.. For some reason I'd always assumed that you're an automatic citizen of whatever country you were born in, but I guess that's just if you're born in the US?

idk.. I'll google it later haha

How to become an American in 9months:

1) One or more Parent is an American citizen already. 

2) You were born on American soil (automatic American)

3) Marriage.. Wissam is technically an American citizen(?) 

Different countries have different laws I suppose but that's the American law

Edited by Game

msboz sources said she had straight hair though.....she does braids a lot I think its something she's comfy in ....looks like she's probably had them more than a week but with her who knows

She was there having brunch again yesterday. My buddy didn't serve her this time but he walked by her table and she said hello and complimented his hair. She got a waffle (no syrup just smothered in melted butter),turkey  bacon, side of potatoes and watermelon juice.  She was with some flashy looking guy. My buddy said he looks like he's a lawyer or something.  Hoping we get some baby bump pics soon, she's been going out in town a lot lately 

The funny thing is I'm buying a waffle maker and throwing some watermelon in my juicer and having me a Janet brunch this weekend lol 

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 8

She was there having brunch again yesterday. My buddy didn't serve her this time but he walked by her table and she said hello and complimented his hair. She got a waffle (no syrup just smothered in melted butter),turkey  bacon, side of potatoes and watermelon juice.  She was with some flashy looking guy. My buddy said he looks like he's a lawyer or something.  Hoping we get some baby bump pics soon, she's been going out in town a lot lately 

The funny thing is I'm buying a waffle maker and throwing some watermelon in my juicer and having me a Janet brunch this weekend lol 

:cheers:Yelp, Motha J is not gonna be all belly. She definitely not doing the "Hollywood Pregnancy", happy to know that she is out and about and fu*kin up a plate!! :wub::dance: