New Pictures of Janet With Wissam in LA

MorganR

how do u know? :unsure: 

well 2 of her dancers posted a pic with joey and tweeted 'jtribe reunion', so i said if joey is there janet is close by and one of them favored my tweet, the girls were in nyc at the time performing. also another fan said gil was on snapchat  while in nyc and said he will get to see 'you know who'.

• Upvote 1

well 2 of her dancers posted a pic with joey and tweeted 'jtribe reunion', so i said if joey is there janet is close by and one of them favored my tweet, the girls were in nyc at the time performing. also another fan said gil was on snapchat  while in nyc and said he will get to see 'you know who'.

well stalking does pay off :excited:

if you have twitter and follow certain people you dont have to stalk. i follow most of the jtribe so when they tweet its on my tl.

I think she was having a water ballon fight with Alexandra last week.  I know they referred to Janet as boss lady so unless she has a new gig it was probably Janet. 

Given her face is more puffy than usual and a wide neck I say shes a pregnant woman. Listen, she's ain't new to the game. Use your own photographer, release a few photos not the money shot to build anticipation. In a few weeks there'll be a release of a professional belly pose with Janet and her husband

• Upvote 4

Ummm I'm not doubting Janet's having a baby ( the whole timing is a lil odd of course) but her face is always like that when shes thicker.  There is no glow lol  She doesn't even look happy probably because she realized a paparazzi got a snap of her elusive diva self.  If a pap ever manages to get a pic of her with the bump, thats gonna be front page news and that photographer will get paid lovely I'm sure.

Ummm I'm not doubting Janet's having a baby ( the whole timing is a lil odd of course) but her face is always like that when shes thicker.  There is no glow lol  She doesn't even look happy 

1) The timing isn't odd if you consider her age (which you haven't). If you're still bitter about a tour than that's on you. Get over yourself. Janet doesn't run her life around you

2) People love to judge a book by its cover (in this case a photograph) which is literally a nanosecond of time frozen for thousands to gawk at and does NOT express her entire story, her emotions, or anything 

3) Happiness is an emotion.. like fear, sadness, etc... it is not a way of life 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1) The timing isn't odd if you consider her age

2) People love to judge a book by its cover (in this case a photograph) which is literally a nanosecond of time frozen for thousands to gawk at and does NOT express her entire story, her emotions, or anything 

Well the timing is a bit odd because of her age yes but also because this happened during the tour.  But that's the past so whatever is going down, I'm happy to see Janet become a mom.  I agree with the rest of your post too.  Good lord the grey goose is strong in my bloody mary this morning chile! ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BTW my buddy is serving Janet right now again at the four seasons.  She must really love it there. He over heard her saying she lives on the beach.  Not Malibu, he also heard her say back when I used to live in Malibu...  Also she ate with Chris Rios, a celebrity hair stylist and she paid the tab

• Upvote 6

1) The timing isn't odd if you consider her age (which you haven't). If you're still bitter about a tour than that's on you. Get over yourself. Janet doesn't run her life around you

not to mention the fact that she's probably miserable right now...i've never met a pregnant woman in the dead of summer, including myself, who wasnt miserable most of the day.

• Upvote 1

BTW my buddy is serving Janet right now again at the four seasons.  She must really love it there. He over heard her saying she lives on the beach.  Not Malibu, he also heard her say back when I used to live in Malibu...  Also she ate with Chris Rios, a celebrity hair stylist and she paid the tab

I was wondering about that the other day!

Cause we all know she has a home in Malibu and LA for ages now... She sold her NYC, but we never heard anything about her LA home.
So, I wondered if she was "living" at the hotel or she was only going there to eat LOL

And about that bullshit "ow, she wants the baby to be born in america"
I really think the reason why she's back in the US is because her doctors might be all there.

Pregnancy is a delicate topic by itself. The woman needs to trust her doctors and they must known each other well. It's almost an intimate relation!
She wouldn't change everything and get pregnant far away with new doctors who doesn't know her body, her historic and stuff.

• Upvote 1

Cause we all know she has a home in Malibu and LA for ages now... She sold her NYC, but we never heard anything about her LA home.
So, I wondered if she was "living" at the hotel or she was only going there to eat LOL

I really think the reason why she's back in the US is because her doctors might be all there.

Pregnancy is a delicate topic by itself. The woman needs to trust her doctors and they must known each other well. It's almost an intimate relation!
She wouldn't change everything and get pregnant far away with new doctors who doesn't know her body, her historic and stuff.

Janet gave that house to Rene after the divorce

She has a new condo in NYC. 

• Upvote 1