New Pictures of Janet With Wissam in LA

MorganR

I was wondering about that the other day!
Cause we all know she has a home in Malibu and LA for ages now... She sold her NYC, but we never heard anything about her LA home.
So, I wondered if she was "living" at the hotel or she was only going there to eat LOL

And about that bullshit "ow, she wants the baby to be born in america"
I really think the reason why she's back in the US is because her doctors might be all there.

Pregnancy is a delicate topic by itself. The woman needs to trust her doctors and they must known each other well. It's almost an intimate relation!
She wouldn't change everything and get pregnant far away with new doctors who doesn't know her body, her historic and stuff.

she didnt sell her nyc condo she leased it out for 35k a month, her and wissam bought a new place in ny. some magazine said they are renting a mansion in malibu now paying 150k a month, i have no idea if its true.

I always wonder how you guys know this stuff...BUT seeing how it's Janet Jackson I think its safe to assume she has a home wherever she wants one :filenails: 

these things were reported in the media. one of the realtors from the bravo show 'selling ny'  handled the listing of their new place. when she leased her old condo there were even pictures of the place.

• Upvote 2

these things were reported in the media. one of the realtors from the bravo show 'selling ny'  handled the listing of their new place. when she leased her old condo there were even pictures of the place.

I remember the listing and seeing the pics but that went away QUICK

• Upvote 1