? TABLOID RUMOR ? Janet is Having Twins

http://www.newidea.com.au/article/parenting/breaking-janet-jackson-50-is-expecting-twins

I don't believe it but IVF does increase the chances of having twins based on many factors like if two embryos were transferred, the chances of twins shoots to 34% BUT the percentage decreases when more embryos are transferred  So it depends 

The star has double reason to consider her pregnancy a miracle 

Janet Jackson is set to welcome twins next month, according to reports published in the US today

The superstar singer shocked everyone with her pregnancy announcement in May - just as she turned 50 - but as her due date approaches insiders say she is actually expecting two children with husband Wissam Al Mana rather than one. 

A source told Star magazine: 'When Janet first spilled she was expecting, the due date was early December, but now we hear she’ll deliver a month earlier, a sure sign of twins.'

It has previously been pointed out how Janet almost certainly used in vitro fertilisation to get pregnant, which increases her chances of conceiving more than one child. 

Speaking about recent pictures of the Rhythm Nation singer proudly displaying her bump on a shopping trip, the insider added: 'I think she wanted to disprove rumours that they used a surrogate. Janet’s so proud that she’s carrying the babies on her own.'

Janet confirmed she was pregnant in while making an announcement of postponing her tour. 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

I take this news with a grain of salt.  Hollywood life is the same gossip blog that not even 2 weeks ago was saying that their "sources" say that Janet was faking her pregnancy and waiting for her surrogate to give birth.  Now their "source" is saying that she is having twins.... I'll believe it when I see it.  Or if it comes from Janet's lips. 

• Upvote 1