Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

Well that escalated quickly 

I dont know what happen? I didnt say anything to set him off like that, for the record everyone here that knows me knows I love Madonna, Ive paid insane amounts of money to see the woman more than once.  What I wont tolerate is being degraded and disrespected,  when someone speaks to you, even worse someone you're supposedly on good terms with, shows no remorse for how they conduct themselves, cut em loose. In my mind it instantly reminded me of the woman in Michael's in Chicago, she went unhinged and personal and just spewed for no reason. Im a grown ass man Im not going to tolerate that, we all feel some kinda way about the election, and to talk first ask questions later is shit to me, he didnt bother to ask me what I thought, because its all there for anyone to read, not much was said. BUT to clear the air, I thought its great Madonna is speaking out on this shit show, I think she could have not dropped the f-bomb at all and she could have left out that crucial part about the WH, because it's illegal to do!!!!!!!!  :sigh: IN case anyone here didnt already know that

Edited by Bailey.

Okay.. this thread isn't about Bailey's love for Grandma Donna :rolleyes: 

Madonna's comment is being blown out of proportion. She didn't threaten, imo, the Orange House... Hell, he doesn't even live there. He rents it out to diplomats and foreign business leaders. Here's her comment: 

I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. But I know that this won’t change anything

-Madonna

The CIA is allegedly "investigating" her empty threats while a man who is probably in bed with Putin runs our country ?????? 

• Downvote 1

Okay.. this thread isn't about Bailey's love for Grandma Donna :rolleyes: 

Madonna's comment is being blown out of proportion. She didn't threaten, imo, the Orange House... Hell, he doesn't even live there. He rents it out to diplomats and foreign business leaders. Here's her comment: 

I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. But I know that this won’t change anything

-Madonna

The CIA is allegedly "investigating" her empty threats while a man who is probably in bed with Putin runs our country ?????? 

you're a jerk ....and even if implied even I know you cannot say that...what part of this are you people not getting? They take that shit seriously, no matter who it is liberal or conservative, you cannot make nor imply threats towards the WH.... any other person, aside from famous ole Madge saying that would instantly be investigated, because they talked out loud no less, about having thoughts of terrorism....I wish some of you could take your heads outta your asses and hear the shit the way it sounds " I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House" :mellow: 

• Upvote 1

you're a jerk ....and even if implied even I know you cannot say that...what part of this are you people not getting? They take that shit seriously, no matter who it is liberal or conservative, you cannot make nor imply threats towards the WH.... any other person, aside from famous ole Madge saying that would instantly be investigated, because they talked out loud no less, about having thoughts of terrorism....I wish some of you could take your heads outta your asses and hear the shit the way it sounds " I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House" :mellow: 

I think you're being over-dramatic and blowing a piece or fragment of her statement out of proportion. 

Here you are... unnecessarily defending another idiot... this time, an Orange one. Bailey.. there's nothing here. You're more outraged by this false threat than the Orange idiot. Are you a spy? 

Edited by Game XXIX

I think you're being over-dramatic and blowing a piece or fragment of her statement out of proportion. 

Here you are... defending another idiot... this time, an Orange one

you're wrong  and one thing I try to bring to this board is a sense of balance, I dont "take sides" nor am I part of this crew or that crew, so having said that I agree with you only to a certain extent.... for your reading pleasure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

Now back to the topic at hand, let's just say I think too :)  BUT would I voice those thoughts like Madonna did? No hell even in the video the Black woman holding the camera to her right mouths "WHAT?" after Madonna made that statement

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

you're wrong  and one thing I try to bring to this board is a sense of balance, I dont "take sides" nor am I part of this crew or that crew, so having said that I agree with you only to a certain extent.... for your reading pleasure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

Now back to the topic at hand, let's just say I think too :)  BUT would I voice those thoughts like Madonna did? No hell even in the video the Black woman holding the camera to her right mouths "WHAT?" after Madonna made that statement

>_< 

We know you cannot openly threaten the president of this nation. We don't need a wiki article to prove that. You, Bailey, didn't prove anything and you're totally wrong thinking Madonna did threaten the orange idiot. It's not that serious

It was a stupid statement, sure. 

>_< 

We know you cannot openly threaten the president of this nation. We don't need a wiki article to prove that. You, Bailey, didn't prove anything and you're totally wrong thinking Madonna did threaten the orange idiot. It's not that serious

It was a stupid statement, sure. 

apparently we do need a wiki article because you are still wrong :sigh:  "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States".

• Downvote 1

alt right Richard Spencer sucker punched

Don't feel sorry for him. However did the person that punched him even know who he was or was he just a violent rioter? He's trash too. A lot of crazies have attacked Trump supporters since the election and that's not acceptable, no matter what you think of him. 

Again, don't feel sorry for this guy, but others I do. 

• Upvote 1

“I am glad the Trans-Pacific Partnership is dead and gone,” Sanders said. “For the last 30 years, we have had a series of trade deals — including the North American Free Trade Agreement, permanent normal trade relations with China and others — which have cost us millions of decent-paying jobs and caused a ‘race to the bottom’ which has lowered wages for American workers. Now is the time to develop a new trade policy that helps working families, not just multinational corporations. If President Trump is serious about a new policy to help American workers, then I would be delighted to work with him.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/23/sanders-praises-trump-for-nixing-tpp-delighted-to-work-with-him-on-pro-worker-policies/

Yas king! Lead the country from behind the scenes!

Don't feel sorry for him. However did the person that punched him even know who he was or was he just a violent rioter? He's trash too. A lot of crazies have attacked Trump supporters since the election and that's not acceptable, no matter what you think of him. 

Again, don't feel sorry for this guy, but others I do. 

I like the remix videos they did of that :lol:

I really wish there was a lyric video or the professional concert backdrop for "shoulda known better." Each day of the trump presidency makes it even more relevant to me. :(

shit is real....now he can make a ton of executive orders sure, but building a wall thats almost 2000 miles long? How he gonna make good on that promise? Where the money gonna come from? Worst though is his immigration policies, he has stricter rules in place for people coming from Muslim lands.

I've talked to so many people that are just plain scared outta their minds over this man.

US tax payers will fund the wall

Is this stupid mother fucker kidding? We're going to hell in a hand basket. Literally we are headed for ruin. On one hand, I want all the lives of his supporters ruined, on the other, I'd rather not go into a depression. 

• Upvote 1