Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

they don't have to push their local policies we just need to hear their voices. Winning the White House comes down to the electoral college so the Dems right now need to get their base in each state hyped up. Trump is going around having campaign rallies the Dems need to do the same.  

I disagree there.  Trump was campaigning for 2020 2 months in ffs.  That's just crazy.  Dems do need to be more aggressive regarding showing policy differences and their economic plans.  Getting strong electable candidates that can push the message and give them support.

I'm being extra petty reading the epic dragging of Caitlyn jenner on Twitter.  gay community tried to tell that bitch Trump wasn't shit.  Still voted for and supported his ass right up until he hit HER issue.  That's what happens when other minorities don't support each other.  Eventually 

What's also funny is now Trump is going after Jeff Sessions which is the same person who he nominated to be our new Attorney General. Now he got him and sees that Jeff ain't no bitch and won't let Trump do what he wants lol

What's also funny is now Trump is going after Jeff Sessions which is the same person who he nominated to be our new Attorney General. Now he got him and sees that Jeff ain't no bitch and won't let Trump do what he wants lol

Sessions ain't no hero.  He is still a racist, homophobic old bastard but yeah Trump is pissed at him because he expected him to be his personal lawyer not the AG.

Jeff Sessions' Justice Department Wants to Take Away LGBT Workplace Protections

The "beleaguered" attorney general and his Department of Justice just gave gay people the middle finger.

jeff-sessions-anti-lgbt.jpg

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION/GETTY IMAGES

The "beleaguered" attorney general and his Department of Justice just gave gay people the middle finger.

For the past week or so, I was convinced that Donald Trump had done the impossible. In threatening to fire Jeff Sessions as attorney general so that he could hire someone who won't recuse themselves from the Russia investigation, and therefore be able to fire Robert Mueller, I found myself actively rooting for Jeff Sessions to keep his job. This seemed unthinkable. Jeff Sessions has a history of enforcing racist and bigoted policieswho, in the '90s as attorney general of Alabama, fought to keep an LGBT group from being allowed to meet at the University of Alabama because they promoted "actions prohibited by the sodomy and sexual misconduct laws." As a bisexual man, it's fair to say that I'm not Sessions' biggest fan. And yet here we were, with me rooting for Sessions as Donald Trump tried to bully him out of office.

But yesterday, on the same day that Donald Trump banned trans Americans from serving in the military, Sessions' Department of Justice filed a brief that argued against LGBT protections in the workplace under Title VII. Title VII is a law that is part of the Civil Rights Act and it "prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin." It's the scope of the word "sex" that people argue about. Many claim that it applies to sexual orientation as well, but Sessions and company don't want to hear that, and don't think these protections should apply under this law to gay people.

So there are two things at play here. One is this notion that this question has long been settled. It hasn't. In fact, as recently as this past April, a U.S. Appellate court ruled that Title VII does protect LGBT people from discrimination in the workplace. So the idea that this is some open and shut case that's no longer worth discussing is ridiculous. The second thing to look at is the case itself. Zarda v. Altitude Express is a case where a skydiving instructor claims he was fired for being gay. Now, obviously there's a dispute about whether that's what happened or if he was fired for another reason, but that's not the point here AT ALL. The point here is that Jeff Sessions and the DOJ are saying that even if that's what happened, Zarda wouldn't have a case, because he's not protected under the law. That's crazy and cruel. They can try to spin it all they want about how it's actually just a matter of a strict reading of the law, but the fact is any humane person would recognize that it's wrong to be fired because you're gay. Period. Bending over backwards to fight against that is despicable.

So, yes, I do hope Jeff Sessions keeps his job. But just until Robert Mueller gives us the goods on Trump. Then he can get the hell out of here.

http://www.gq.com/story/jeff-sessions-lgbt-workplace-protections

https://twitter.com/emmaroller/status/890807322951299072 

Edited by kidfresh832

I disagree there.  Trump was campaigning for 2020 2 months in ffs.  That's just crazy.  Dems do need to be more aggressive regarding showing policy differences and their economic plans.  Getting strong electable candidates that can push the message and give them support.

I'm being extra petty reading the epic dragging of Caitlyn jenner on Twitter.  gay community tried to tell that bitch Trump wasn't shit.  Still voted for and supported his ass right up until he hit HER issue.  That's what happens when other minorities don't support each other.  Eventually 

not campaign rallies for 2020 but maybe do little pop ups here and there to explain what their platform is moving forward. This base is very divided due to bernies people mostly but they need to start bringing everyone together now. There are elections in 2018 that will be crucial to regaining some power in the house and senate. That young guy they ran that lost in Georgia was weak but they didn't back him enough IMO.  

Hopefully they are listening. It was a good sign at last nights healthcare rally when chuck schumer finally passed the mic to the newer senators like harris, Warren and Kennedy and the crowd responded. Those are your stars use them

Jeff is a bitch and he's only staying on so he can continue to strip black and brown people as well as gays of their rights. I hope he fired his ass because that's the only thing that will get republicans to turn on trump. 

Any LGBTQ that votes Republican is a self hating idiot period.

I know of one guy I used to be "buddies" with for quite awhile and even now we are still in contact, he is a Log Cabin Republican, his home had a library with a bunch of books from Barbara Bush to other Republicans, I learned very fast NOT to talk politics with him, he would just go silent as I talked and stone walled me, but the sex was on point -_-

Shit changes, NOW I see gay men divided like all hell, profiles that specifically state "if you voted for Trump block me" -_-

Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

WASHINGTON — President Trump has decided to remove Anthony Scaramucci from his position as communications director, three people close to the decision said Monday, relieving him just days after Mr. Scaramucci unloaded a crude verbal tirade against other senior members of the president’s senior staff.

Mr. Scaramucci’s abrupt removal came just 10 days after the wealthy New York financier was brought on to the West Wing staff, a move that convulsed an already chaotic White House and led to the departures of Sean Spicer, the former press secretary, and Reince Priebus, the president’s first chief of staff.

The decision to remove Mr. Scaramucci, who had boasted about reporting directly to the president not the chief of staff, John F. Kelly, came at Mr. Kelly’s request, the people said. Mr. Kelly made clear to members of the White House staff at a meeting Monday morning that he is in charge.

It was not clear whether Mr. Scaramucci will remain employed at the White House in another position or will leave altogether.

NyTimes

Edited by kidfresh832

Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

WASHINGTON — President Trump has decided to remove Anthony Scaramucci from his position as communications director, three people close to the decision said Monday, relieving him just days after Mr. Scaramucci unloaded a crude verbal tirade against other senior members of the president’s senior staff.

Mr. Scaramucci’s abrupt removal came just 10 days after the wealthy New York financier was brought on to the West Wing staff, a move that convulsed an already chaotic White House and led to the departures of Sean Spicer, the former press secretary, and Reince Priebus, the president’s first chief of staff.

The decision to remove Mr. Scaramucci, who had boasted about reporting directly to the president not the chief of staff, John F. Kelly, came at Mr. Kelly’s request, the people said. Mr. Kelly made clear to members of the White House staff at a meeting Monday morning that he is in charge.

It was not clear whether Mr. Scaramucci will remain employed at the White House in another position or will leave altogether.

NyTimes

A damn week and 3 days and he already quit smh. This whole presidency is a damn joke!!!

Bc us Millennials aren’t stupid to side without a group who wants to strip our rights away

that's true, I also see a great deal of passion and belief in what is right and wrong, and they not going to tolerate that....I was kinda surprised to see so many gay men on FB or other "places" that will tell you straight up "if you voted for Trump DO NOT MESSAGE ME ...UNFRIEND ME" -_-

Edited by Bailey.

Bc us Millennials aren’t stupid to side without a group who wants to strip our rights away

well they were stupid enough to vote for Jill Stein.  That whole election in 2016 was a mess. I don't want to see anyone involved then running in 2020. The. DNC convention was a mess and so was the RNC.  To much division on the DNC side too 

• Upvote 1

well they were stupid enough to vote for Jill Stein.  That whole election in 2016 was a mess. I don't want to see anyone involved then running in 2020. The. DNC convention was a mess and so was the RNC.  To much division on the DNC side too 

The third party candidates will always be a factor. 

The message for the Democrats need to be solid and well-said coast to coast 

• Upvote 1

The third party candidates will always be a factor. 

The message for the Democrats need to be solid and well-said coast to coast 

I think this will be a repeat of voters fighting back against the green party the same way they did when Ralph Nader ran and Gore lost by like 2 votes.  People were over third parties during the next election.  You didn't hear a peep from them.  As the Trump saga continues and get worse I think people again will be more likely to fight against a third party candidate if it means they will split votes.  

I think this will be a repeat of voters fighting back against the green party the same way they did when Ralph Nader ran and Gore lost by like 2 votes.  People were over third parties during the next election.  You didn't hear a peep from them.  As the Trump saga continues and get worse I think people again will be more likely to fight against a third party candidate if it means they will split votes.  

The third party candidate is always there. There’s a market for them and national attention.. $$$.. They will never go away. There has always been third parties (sometimes 4-6) in every election in US history. 

Edited by State of the Game

The third party candidate is always there. There’s a market for them and national attention.. $$$.. They will never go away. There has always been third parties (sometimes 4-6) in every election in US history. 

hell a third party candidate can be said cost Al Gore his election, and that was Ralph Nader -_-

my issue right now is the field of Democrats is as wide open as the Republicans were in 2016, problem is Democrats have to step their game up to the "dirty" level Trump did, no matter what you think about Trump using race, economics, and bigotry to win, he still won :coffee:

• Upvote 1

my issue right now is the field of Democrats is as wide open as the Republicans were in 2016, problem is Democrats have to step their game up to the "dirty" level Trump did, no matter what you think about Trump using race, economics, and bigotry to win, he still won :coffee:

it's already about 10 people potentially running which will be bad because they will spend their time tearing each other down during the primary debates which will make it harder for any of them to get elected.  And yes  they are too soft. Forget the when they go low we go high mess.  Everyone should start talking like Maxine Waters 

Trump is a bully.. nothing more. His strategy worked for his character and nothing else

my blood just fucking boils, last week he came for the LGBT community this week the Trump administration will investigate discrimination against Whites in higher education because of race inclusive policies in admissions

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/nyt-trump-administration-affirmative-action/index.html

That's what happens.  All the minorities that didnt turn out for Hilary like they did for Obama, everyone that didn't vote.  Exactly what we said would happen he coming for the minorities and the gays.  Remember when Trump said black people "what have you got to lose?"

• Upvote 1

That's what happens.  All the minorities that didnt turn out for Hilary like they did for Obama, everyone that didn't vote.  Exactly what we said would happen he coming for the minorities and the gays.  Remember when Trump said black people "what have you got to lose?"

that is part of the message Democrats must have, and that is we need to mobilize Black voters even when the candidate isn't Black. Gays will get out and vote :coffee:

that is part of the message Democrats must have, and that is we need to mobilize Black voters even when the candidate isn't Black. Gays will get out and vote :coffee:

That's why they are teasing a few black candidates but yeah I'm not sure how a white candidate can pump up the black base the way Obama did.  

my blood just fucking boils, last week he came for the LGBT community this week the Trump administration will investigate discrimination against Whites in higher education because of race inclusive policies in admissions

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/nyt-trump-administration-affirmative-action/index.html

If we can't get our black asses to the polls after this than we deserve whatever we get.  In Missouri they literally passed a Jim crow billed making the NAACP issue a travel warning for minorities.  Its insane.  And the LGBT and black community needs to find a way to work together.  Hispanics too.  Its like we all have our separate rallies and protest but we would be much stronger together.  

• Upvote 1