Sooo Janet was snubbed by the Grammys

janet.1814

i have been a fan since the pleasure principle. i have given J years and years on my knees on worship..at this age i can not, and will not, fault this chick for giving 1000+ fucks abought the grammys. the superbowl had nothing to do with grammys, other then the fact that at the time they where on the same network. but this woman has to apologize for some shit that had absolutely nothing do do with you, fishy!

janet could accept a grammy  and say "fuck her right in the pussy".

yeah... what she said!

bitch fuck a grammy..im happy, and she is clearly happy trying to get to the great forever.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Lemonade is amazing *-* and tells the story of my life on this past year LOL
Kanye's is great too... He's a scumbag guy but a kick ass artist!

Mr. Wonder is right.. I love Janet and I love Unbreakable, but the album is already aging on some musical aspects...
She lost her change last year, actually, don't think she was ever really interest on making it happen.

The thing is, the album was 'FOR US'. I don't think Janet will never release another album with a bunch of promo nor make history again.
She will keep doing only what she wants, when she wants and for her fans. Fuck the rest.

Hey, here's hoping.  If it means we get the quality work of Unbreakable, that's cool.  

i have been a fan since the pleasure principle. i have given J years and years on my knees on worship..at this age i can not, and will not, fault this chick for giving 1000+ fucks abought the grammys. the superbowl had nothing to do with grammys, other then the fact that at the time they where on the same network. but this woman has to apologize for some shit that had absolutely nothing do do with you, fishy!

janet could accept a grammy  and say "fuck her right in the pussy".

yeah... what she said!

bitch fuck a grammy..im happy, and she is clearly happy trying to get to the great forever.

All of this!!!!! If Janet was worried about the Grammy's she would have met the deadline for her album release back in 2015. She wasn't trying to get em guys...

Janet snubbed the Grammys not the other way around, she dont give a fuck about them, nor should she :coffee:

She never has which is why she's only performed for them only once in her lifetime. I forgot what interview that was but I think it was during either the Velvet Rope era or possibly All For You era she was talking to someone about Grammys and she said something like "well i've won but they weren't really for anything major in my opinion". Hell Rosie O'Donnell had to give Janet her grammy on her own show cause Janet didn't attend lol

She never has which is why she's only performed for them only once in her lifetime. I forgot what interview that was but I think it was during either the Velvet Rope era or possibly All For You era she was talking to someone about Grammys and she said something like "well i've won but they weren't really for anything major in my opinion". Hell Rosie O'Donnell had to give Janet her grammy on her own show cause Janet didn't attend lol

you gotta find that interview :huh: