What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

On 10/22/2018 at 8:18 PM, John.... said:

Kidfresh....I dont have Netflix at the moment, sooooo this show isn't showing up on Immortal either :unsure:

You can post a request on there for the series.  It's all over the interwebz I'm not sure where I got mine but its 1080p.  I will look later I didn't remember where I got it exactly

Its a fun show, its what 

On 10/20/2018 at 11:10 PM, John.... said:

Not only are you just bragging now :rolleyes: but Im honestly feeling kinda jealous :coffee:

I thought I was gonna get some 

Image result for kilts

But, it didn't work out like that.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

You can post a request on there for the series.  It's all over the interwebz I'm not sure where I got mine but its 1080p.  I will look later I didn't remember where I got it exactly

Its a fun show, its what 

I thought I was gonna get some 

Image result for kilts

But, it didn't work out like that.

ohhhh weeeee doe :mellow:  I hear they don't have anything on under those

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 9:40 AM, kidfresh832 said:

I'm on Daredevil S3 now.  I still have Ozark s2 on hold probably watch it when I'm in Scotland for a few weeks.

Both are legit awesome this year! Right now I just started American Gods and it's so good. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

"Black Mirror"  so it's a futuristic "Twlight" zone, the show has all stand alone episodes that take on technology and how it impacts our lives, mostly in the negative. It's a good watch even if for the thoughts the raise, my thing here is technology isnt bad, people are, or can be, technology can and has made the world better. so Im not as inclined to be as dismissive of tech like thi show is

4 hours ago, Rocknet said:

"Black Mirror"  so it's a futuristic "Twlight" zone, the show has all stand alone episodes that take on technology and how it impacts our lives, mostly in the negative. It's a good watch even if for the thoughts the raise, my thing here is technology isnt bad, people are, or can be, technology can and has made the world better. so Im not as inclined to be as dismissive of tech like thi show is

Honey we know what Black Mirror is... :sigh: 

Did you watch Bandersnatch? 

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

soooooo since you've been watching :rolleyes: what episodes did you like ?

You should watch in order though because as the episodes go on they drop little hints and easter eggs to past episodes.

They're all so good but White Bear and San Junipero are my favorites I think. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

You should watch in order though because as the episodes go on they drop little hints and easter eggs to past episodes.

They're all so good but White Bear and San Junipero are my favorites I think. 

I read that but I was soooo going to ignore it :sigh:  .....BUT *Whitney voice* I am still in order of the shows so I will see Bandersnatch much later -_-  so far my favorites have been "The Entire History of You" and "Be Right Back".....I wasn't feeling "White Bear" :umm:

I finally got around to watching AHS properly. I just finished Murder House. Moving onto the next one which I think is Asylum? I saw Coven when it aired so I'll probably skip that until I've seen them all and re-watch that. 

I also started watching You but it's lowkey boring. 

I must get around to finishing Elite.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bu. said:

I finally got around to watching AHS properly. I just finished Murder House. Moving onto the next one which I think is Asylum? I saw Coven when it aired so I'll probably skip that until I've seen them all and re-watch that. 

I also started watching You but it's lowkey boring. 

I must get around to finishing Elite.

damn gurl, that's a lot of catching up on :lol:  well keep at it, I just renewed Netflix so I can keep going on "Black Mirror"  which is actually amazing

is there boy on boy action in "Elite" :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

damn gurl, that's a lot of catching up on :lol:  well keep at it, I just renewed Netflix so I can keep going on "Black Mirror"  which is actually amazing

is there boy on boy action in "Elite" :ph34r:

I know :lol:! I kept saying I'd watch it and delayed and delayed until there were like 8 seasons lmao! Black Mirror is another show I want to check out. I started Bandersnatch just to try the interactive thing.

Yes :shifty:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rocknet said:

I read that but I was soooo going to ignore it :sigh:  .....BUT *Whitney voice* I am still in order of the shows so I will see Bandersnatch much later -_-  so far my favorites have been "The Entire History of You" and "Be Right Back".....I wasn't feeling "White Bear" :umm:

White Bear is arguably the most iconic of the series. :coffee: