What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

5 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

Yeah I read a few reviews too the Times review made that point also.

The dilemma they will have now story wise is focusing on June now after all this.  I mean really the ho had 3 opportunities to escape now.  I get the need to want to save Hannah.  But, there's ALOT that crossed lines that finale.

What in the world excuses can she have when she goes back?  All those Martha's that took risks to get her out with the baby and she rolls back in there?  Id be livid.  I mean yeah we can assume the baby gets out maybe but damn.

Maybe they can continue the redemption of Serena and she can back June up I guess.  But, what about baby daddy?  He was literally holding the commander hostage clearly helping the escape.  He got to run don't he?

Commander has gotten increasingly crazy too, that explosion must have fried his brain.  That scene in the kitchen with June where he was saying he still want to try again if she behave.  I mean it was just MENACING and the tension you could read it all over her face like she could barely contain that "go fuck yourself".

This shit deserves Emmy's the acting is just crazy good.  The lip trembles, the emotions you see just looking at their faces.

they gave this show Emmys last year but who would have thought the second season would be better than the first!  I mean you cannot deny no one can, season 2 was a mind blower. Now as for Nick that can be explained by stating that some security breach occurred and no one knew who to blame so everyone was suspect so Nick did his job which was to hold anyone behind because the other Commander got Emily out, I can see them explaining that away. I dont know how they explain the baby being gone and how Emily is too, that's assuming they get out of Gilead but from the context of June's last words to Emily I do believe they get out....it was such a cliffhanger episode. I keep watching the video and its two fires going one at a house and another car fire, so maybe Aunt Lydia's body is being disposed of somehow but none of the lines crossed are explained away without some punishment doled out....Aunt Lydia lives that's another story but she took some nasty ass kicks :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Angela said:

Lately I’ve been watching Sailor Moon and Queen Sugar. I’m waiting for August so I can watch Greenleaf and Insecure. 

I heard about Insecure, but I'd give all of those at least a trailer view to see whats next on my list, since all my shows are off the air now

On 5/30/2018 at 11:23 AM, kidfresh832 said:

Handsmaid tale season 2 is ruul good just watched episode 7

See the source image

I just watched an ad for writing, and it starred none other than Marget Atwood and she set something straight, for me at least, she cleared up something I needed to have, what she writes and the events that occur to people no matter how bad they are, are not works of a sick mind or a twisted imagination, these events are all things that have happen at some point in history and that is where she got her cue

oh shit....they cancelled "Colony" ....let me quickly explain, I'm a sci-fi nerd my Bachelors is in Science, Biology major Chemistry minor, in short I love science, so I had been watching this show until this last episode to come which will not wrap everything up....Im kinda tired now at this point of attaching my attention to anything alien/sci-fi/space oriented because the shit gets cancelled with NO resolution. :sigh:

6 hours ago, John.... said:

I heard about Insecure, but I'd give all of those at least a trailer view to see whats next on my list, since all my shows are off the air now

Insecure is really good and doesn’t have a ton of episodes. 

I did watch the Handmaid’s Tale. It’s pretty good. 

3 hours ago, Angela said:

Insecure is really good and doesn’t have a ton of episodes. 

I did watch the Handmaid’s Tale. It’s pretty good. 

you've seen the Handmaid's Tale and not spoken on it! :mellow:   Do you have any objections or reservations to the show? Season 2 just finished and its better than season 1 was I promise you.

33 minutes ago, John.... said:

you've seen the Handmaid's Tale and not spoken on it! :mellow:   Do you have any objections or reservations to the show? Season 2 just finished and its better than season 1 was I promise you.

A couple of my employees kept encouraging me to watch it so I did. I’m all caught up on the episodes. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Angela said:

A couple of my employees kept encouraging me to watch it so I did. I’m all caught up on the episodes. 

that makes me smile, so I have to make a run to Walmart time to do some laundry in the meantime I will begin getting episodes of "Insecure" Game also recommended it ...so that's next in cue :wave:  as for "The Handmaids Tale" I truly love that show, its a liberal feminist tale, Ive read some commentary from folks like Michael Moore who said that we are already living that show :unsure:

21 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Orange is the new black season 6.

Bitches in Super Max after the riot last year

I gave up on OITNB, it was just season after season and then more, like come on now stop milking these shows after they are not that great anymore

• 1 month later...

I wanna know how is it the N-word is dropped like every five minutes on a 30 minute episode show and that's just dialogue let me count the songs they play too :filenails: I feel like it could be a drinking game every time you hear the N-word take a shot, we would be fucked up by the end of the show #justsaying

Insecure has been kinda weak this season.  The whole trying to make producer ex relevant and more than a fuckbuddy has been weak imo.  He isn't charismatic, or a good actor.  So its hard to care.  So the effort they put into him they needed to direct somewhere else.

I do like that she is actually branching out and trying to find her way with a new job.  The old one was stale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...