Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John....

What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Recommended Posts

My friend is a Star Trek fan and is trying to get me to watch the show (along with Star Wars), I am open to watching it if I can get the episodes on YouTube but where do I start as its a really long running show?

you can start with the current series, because it does not require existing knowledge of the Star Trek universe to enjoy

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started watching Shameless from season 1, had no clue it's been around that long...in love!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started watching Shameless from season 1, had no clue it's been around that long...in love!

Shameless is amazing :lmao:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riverdale and At Home With Amy Sedaris.

Did I say that already? -_- 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not going to lie the only reason I watch Riverdale

FMF Image

Anyway I am on episode 5 of The Punisher.

See the source image

 

I like it so far.  Its better than Iron Fist was.

Edited by kidfresh832

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Binged watched the Netflix show Dark over the weekend.  Excellent so far I am watching it in the original German with subtitles but I think they have English dubbing.

2 more episodes left but it's pretty trippy and has a unique sort of German small town folklore sci fi feel.

Netflix series 'Dark' is a must-see, mind-bending fairy tale

Commentary: Having "Stranger Things" withdrawals? Tune in to the eerie supernatural German Netflix show that will make you think twice about stepping into caves.

Cnet

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Looking" it a show from HBO that was cancelled but had a movie made to give it a proper ending, and I'm kinda in love with it, its these gay guys and their lives in SF and falling in and out of love

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i finally got round to watching Mr Robot...been bingeing on season 1 all evening. enjoyable but got a feeling it needs a maximum of two series only.

I wanna try American Gods next.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vibeology said:

i finally got round to watching Mr Robot...been bingeing on season 1 all evening. enjoyable but got a feeling it needs a maximum of two series only.

I wanna try American Gods next.

I totally love you right now :mellow:  Mr. Robot it soooooo worth it just for White Rose if not so many other events that will (guarantee) shock the shit outta you

American Gods is a very "cerebral" experience the way its filmed is not like anything youve seen the story is kinda all over the place but I love it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I totally love you right now :mellow:  Mr. Robot it soooooo worth it just for White Rose if not so many other events that will (guarantee) shock the shit outta you

American Gods is a very "cerebral" experience the way its filmed is not like anything youve seen the story is kinda all over the place but I love it

I got more time on my hands now so thought I would start with this. I'm currently watching the episode where it turns out Christian Slater is his dad !

I don't like "kinda all over the place" :unsure:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vibeology said:

I got more time on my hands now so thought I would start with this. I'm currently watching the episode where it turns out Christian Slater is his dad !

I don't like "kinda all over the place" :unsure:

explore American Gods because it is not a huge investment, there is only one season out and its all of 8 episodes try it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

explore American Gods because it is not a huge investment, there is only one season out and its all of 8 episodes try it out

:good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2017 at 8:21 PM, JoeJoe said:

Anybody who hasn't watched Stranger Things is a hoe-_- Anyway i'm into a show called "Shameless". It's originally on Showtime but i'm watching all the seasons on Netflix. I found out about it about a month ago from a friend who recommended it and i'm hooked. It deal with all kinds of things from alcoholic/drug abusing father, gay son, teen pregnancy, school, dealing with mental disorders. It's also funny and cheerful sometimes.

I’ve been watch watching Shameless since the beginning. That show is hilarious. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all caught up on "Shameless" every episode ........might cue up "Riverdale" again here tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Angela said:

I’ve been watch watching Shameless since the beginning. That show is hilarious. 

I been missing this last season same as Walking Dead. I'll have to catch up asap 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I been missing this last season same as Walking Dead. I'll have to catch up asap 

 

Im behind on WD too this whole season really there's too much TV to watch :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2018 at 12:55 PM, Bailey. said:

Im behind on WD too this whole season really there's too much TV to watch :lol:

I'm 2 episodes behind on WD.  It was boring and I'm already spoiled on what happened.

 

I binged The Handmaids Tale over the weekend since the office was closed yesterday.  That shit was good I really enjoyed it A for me.  'Blessed be the fruit'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:55 AM, Bailey. said:

I totally love you right now :mellow:  Mr. Robot it soooooo worth it just for White Rose if not so many other events that will (guarantee) shock the shit outta you

American Gods is a very "cerebral" experience the way its filmed is not like anything youve seen the story is kinda all over the place but I love it

What is White Rose :unsure: I halfway through Season 2 and am loosing interest. I just don't think I'm a box set person...its like a never ending film.

I like shows that different each episode...guess that's why I'm enjoying Fresh Of The Boat more than anything now.

I don't imma bother with American Gods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vibeology said:

What is White Rose :unsure: I halfway through Season 2 and am loosing interest. I just don't think I'm a box set person...its like a never ending film.

I like shows that different each episode...guess that's why I'm enjoying Fresh Of The Boat more than anything now.

I don't imam bother with American Gods.

White Rose is the Asian cross dresser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bailey. said:

White Rose is the Asian cross dresser

Oh that :lol: 

Its old dude sadistic wife that intrigues me most

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw 13 Reasons Why this past weekend. Loved it. Very sad overall though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm watching Netflix's Altered Carbon.  Sci fi show, mystery detective type show.  I like it so far easy to binge

FMF Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×