What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

I just started watching "Californication" on netflix and it's 7 seasons. I had no idea about this show but it was a hit on showtime. No wonder why i've never seen it cause I hate showtime. Anyway it ran from 2007-2014 starring X-File's David Duchovny. I'm only on episode 2 and already loving it. Mature audiences only

Oh and I also just started an original Netflix series called Bodyguard based in London and no it's not a remake of the 1992 film. About a bodyguard who's protecting a corrupt female politician and it just gets crazy from there. It only has 6 episodes so far but it's well worth it.

9 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I just started watching "Californication" on netflix and it's 7 seasons. I had no idea about this show but it was a hit on showtime. No wonder why i've never seen it cause I hate showtime. Anyway it ran from 2007-2014 starring X-File's David Duchovny. I'm only on episode 2 and already loving it. Mature audiences only

Oh and I also just started an original Netflix series called Bodyguard based in London and no it's not a remake of the 1992 film. About a bodyguard who's protecting a corrupt female politician and it just gets crazy from there. It only has 6 episodes so far but it's well worth it.

I watched Bodyguard over the holidays I still need to finish the last episode.  I only watched it to see Rob Stark's cakes 🍰

And to continue my Rob Stark theme I watched Season 1 and 2 of Medici: Masters of Venice.  I really like these small series with 6 episodes that don't drag out the story lines.  It keeps them tight and on target.  Both decent shows nothing groundbreaking 

2 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I watched Bodyguard over the holidays I still need to finish the last episode.  I only watched it to see Rob Stark's cakes 🍰

And to continue my Rob Stark theme I watched Season 1 and 2 of Medici: Masters of Venice.  I really like these small series with 6 episodes that don't drag out the story lines.  It keeps them tight and on target.  Both decent shows nothing groundbreaking 

Tell me why I didn't realize he played Robb Stark in Game of Thrones until you just told me? lol He looks better with facial hair.  Bodyguard is good though. I like the action and I want it to be renewed for a 2nd season.

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Yes I just added that to my list. Shit looks like it's gonna be good!

oh its some crazy shit, but what I do like is how its not one way crazy that wouldnt last long, like oh dude is crazy and everyone else is sane....nope, this shows how crazy everyone can be....

chile, you bashed me over the head now Im locked up in some basement giving you dating advice for bumps :umm:

19 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

oh its some crazy shit, but what I do like is how its not one way crazy that wouldnt last long, like oh dude is crazy and everyone else is sane....nope, this shows how crazy everyone can be....

i'll have to start it after I finish Star on fox and Sabrina on Netflix

Cannot wait!

Meanwhile I watched the first 3 episodes of the YouTube original series Origin.

That shit was good.  Passengers wake up on a ship and they have to figure out why they are not at the space colony like they are supposed to be.  And where everyone went.  Part horror, part mystery and each episode focuses on one of the passengers backstory and why they ended up there.  Been very good so far imo, even though some of the horror story no nos will have you screaming at the screen for bitches to just run

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After Life, the new Ricky Gervais on Netflix.  I'm not a fan of Gervais at all, think he's a dick, but when I saw this wasn't in the comedy genre I gave it a look - and practically devoured the whole series in one sitting.  It's so good.  His humour does feature, in a very dark way, but there are also heartbreakingly sad moments - either way, you can't stop watching.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 6:52 PM, kidfresh832 said:

Cannot wait!

Meanwhile I watched the first 3 episodes of the YouTube original series Origin.

That shit was good.  Passengers wake up on a ship and they have to figure out why they are not at the space colony like they are supposed to be.  And where everyone went.  Part horror, part mystery and each episode focuses on one of the passengers backstory and why they ended up there.  Been very good so far imo, even though some of the horror story no nos will have you screaming at the screen for bitches to just run

is this scary cause if it is I ain't watching