What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

14 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

is this scary cause if it is I ain't watching

They cancelled the second season anyway.  I liked it.  I hope another streaming platform picks it up.  There are some "scares" but it isn't straight up horror.  No scarier than like any Alien movie.

I'm watching Hannah now from Amazon prime.  I like these smaller tighter season little shows.  8 episodes doesn't give you room to stuff it with timewasting.  First 2 episodes are cute.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

They cancelled the second season anyway.  I liked it.  I hope another streaming platform picks it up.  There are some "scares" but it isn't straight up horror.  No scarier than like any Alien movie.

I'm watching Hannah now from Amazon prime.  I like these smaller tighter season little shows.  8 episodes doesn't give you room to stuff it with timewasting.  First 2 episodes are cute.

Now Hanna looks like some shit i'll watch! I love action like that. I've always seen her promo pic on my firestick whenever I turn it on but never saw the trailer til now. I'll be watching!

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, trackboy said:

I've been powering through blackish as background noise..

I'm watching Billions and the Chi. 

Thinking about starting Games of Thrones so I can watch the finale with the world. 

chile there is a lot of GoT to watch if you haven't seen it yet and if you were trying to watch it with the world my only recommendation is stay away from social media until you were caught up.....bare in mind there are 7 seasons of about 10 hours a piece so....good luck chile -_-

1 minute ago, kidfresh832 said:

Im on episode 3 and its definitely fallen way off the first season.  They clearly lost their way and the pacing is super slow.

Im not sure I want to keep going its a train wreck for real now....BUT we do have GoT tonight :excited:

On 1/4/2019 at 6:52 PM, JoeJoe said:

Tell me why I didn't realize he played Robb Stark in Game of Thrones until you just told me? lol He looks better with facial hair.  Bodyguard is good though. I like the action and I want it to be renewed for a 2nd season.

I really loved Bodyguard. One of those shows that makes you watch through your fingers at points.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

yeah it sucks there's not gonna be anymore to it

I feel that way about Fleabag. Two seasons and out on a high, like Fawlty Towers.  Definitely worth a try if you haven’t yet. 

Watched the first three episodes of Warrior last night.

it was pretty interesting so far.  I liked the creators other show Banshee.  Apparently its based off notes Bruce Lee pitched for a tv show almost 50 years ago.  A Chinese immigrant in 1870s San Francisco.  Lots of racism and it shows you how America has treated immigrants in the past and how it mirrors what we see today.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Handsmaid tale Season 3 first 3 episodes chiiiiild.

Still amazing

I just started like 20 minutes ago, and Im not going to be able to comment because I have to get to bed I can't watch all of them yet, but I did notice 3 episodes are already out there

• 2 weeks later...

saw the first two episodes of "The Handmaids Tale" season 3, they tied all that up into one helluva a neat bow. :umm: I want to enjoy some quality, but I dont want them to drag this thing out, I feel like June should be in Canada ...when you milk a show out that's when things that started well end badly .....GOT anyone? :umm:

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

saw the first two episodes of "The Handmaids Tale" season 3, they tied all that up into one helluva a neat bow. :umm: I want to enjoy some quality, but I dont want them to drag this thing out, I feel like June should be in Canada ...when you milk a show out that's when things that started well end badly .....GOT anyone? :umm:

4 episodes in I don't think they are being derivative of the past seasons.  I was left wondering with the finale last year how in the world they can "go back to status quo".  But they really haven't at all.  June shook shit up hard, there is progression.  She has taken the Commander down a few pegs.  She basically drove Serena to burning down the fucking house and negotiating a better position to do what she wants.

Shes getting in deep with the Martha smuggling network and slowly asserting her power as a revolutionary leader.

It takes a lot to make me deal with Serena but shes at least on the way to redemption.

16 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

4 episodes in I don't think they are being derivative of the past seasons.  I was left wondering with the finale last year how in the world they can "go back to status quo".  But they really haven't at all.  June shook shit up hard, there is progression.  She has taken the Commander down a few pegs.  She basically drove Serena to burning down the fucking house and negotiating a better position to do what she wants.

Shes getting in deep with the Martha smuggling network and slowly asserting her power as a revolutionary leader.

It takes a lot to make me deal with Serena but shes at least on the way to redemption.

Ive only done two, Ima have to sit with it and see where its going Aunt Lydia is doing well -_-  as I suspected she would :umm:

9 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Is she tho......😉?  Id watch the other 2

I may need to find subtitles I feel like every word counts and without subs it isn't the same so Ima have to fix that

okay signed up for a free 30 day trial with HULU and subtitles.....Ima need to understand what's the tea

okay Serena's mother is even more toxic, which explains a lot

Luke's anger is a turn off it's too much he's always mad about some shit

I don't like the new commander's sense of cruelty, he wasn't portrayed that way in the previous season so why now? They seem to want to make him like Fred, we've been there

The dialogue is on point the exchanges are strong especially June and the new commander

Serena ALMOST had me feeling for her.  I ALMOST was ready to sign off on her redemption.  But, this two faced 9 finger bitch with that hostage video stunt.  I cannot and will not have it!

The cinematography and sets, and directions seem to have even gone farther than previous seasons this year.  Some of the shots and visuals have been really well done.  

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Serena ALMOST had me feeling for her.  I ALMOST was ready to sign off on her redemption.  But, this two faced 9 finger bitch with that hostage video stunt.  I cannot and will not have it!

The cinematography and sets, and directions seem to have even gone farther than previous seasons this year.  Some of the shots and visuals have been really well done.  

I kinda noticed the filming took on a more "creative" stance too, in the second or third episode the women are walking down a staircase and it's in the shape of an eye looking from above.

I'm still trying to figure how the commander that helped June get that baby out and intended to do the same for her, is now supposed to be the bad guy :unsure:

And somebody tell me how the commander's wife from season two went from batshit crazy chick to the smartest bitch in the room :unsure:   they need to work on the concept of continuity -_-