What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

the Firestick had to go, it was a distraction and Im not about the boob tube. I cut the cord years ago, so channel surfing isnt my thing. I dont want to waste precious time sitting in front of a tv. I got the Firestick during Amazon Prime days, it was a deal, I had an additional 10 dollar Whole Food credit off bringing the total to 5 bucks. So normally a voice control enabled Alexa remote Firestick is 50 bucks. I unhooked the shit and gave it to James at work. Too much TV sorry not good :umm:

On 7/30/2019 at 5:14 PM, Utopia said:

Euphoria is kinda everything right now ❤️ 

I just discovered this show and I love it!  Maddy and Kitty are my favorite characters. Nate has the most interesting storyline tho. I dislike him but feel sorry for him at the same time. His Daddy is good looking but also the reason why Nate is so fu*ked up. I'm mad the season is almost over. I need more! 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 6:31 PM, Bailey said:

Guy at work told me he was into that show I’ve seen maybe 2 episodes not bad at all very out of the box

Very out of the box indeed!  Them kids is off the chain. I wasn't doing 1/4 of the sh*t they are doing. I have to watch this show when everyone is asleep. 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:13 AM, BlackCat1989 said:

I need to get into Pose. All I hear is how good it is. 

All I'ma say is in season two, the episode called "Never Knew Love Like This Before", is EPIC.  What an episode and my favorite of the SERIES so far(and they have several great episodes).

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2019 at 1:33 AM, Bailey said:

chile the latest Handmaids Tale episode :mellow:   June gurrrrllll :mellow:

FINALLY something believable they scooped up Commander Waterford and read him for all his filth yes!  I saw that coming though :clapping:

Serena is fucking crazy.  I hope she never gets to see the baby again.  Bitch is nuts

On 7/27/2019 at 12:19 PM, kidfresh832 said:

Episode 7 of 8 Binging The Boys on Amazon.

It is a good start I felt.  I would like to see more from some of the characters they didn't explore as much so far but overall its entertaining 

I just finished this and I love it! Can't wait for the 2nd season. Right now i'm watching this mafia show on netflix called "Bad Blood" and it's good af. It has that italian guy from that old Chris Tucker/Charlie Sheen movie "Money Talks"

14 hours ago, Angela said:

I finally finished Jane the Virgin. I’m super behind on the Handmaid’s Tale and it sounds like I need to catch up. 

I gotta catch up on Handmaid's season 3 but that's it. I love it

6 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

Animal Kingdom just made things verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy interesting going forward.

YSej1uF.gif

I've been told about that show but I can't start it yet. I just finished Queen of The South on netflix, I just started Bad Blood so I can't be watching 3 mafia cartel type shows all at once or i'll get lost lol

17 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

why does she annoy you? lol

Because she’s sooooooooooooo impulsive. So many people have died/gotten in trouble because of her inability to think things through. I also don’t want them to do anymore close ups of her face. I can’t take it anymore lol. But it’s a great show lmao

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Angela said:

Because she’s sooooooooooooo impulsive. So many people have died/gotten in trouble because of her inability to think things through. I also don’t want them to do anymore close ups of her face. I can’t take it anymore lol. But it’s a great show lmao

:lmao: My boss and I were talking about this earlier. He won't even watch the show cause of her face lol. He whispered to me and said "If she was the last woman on Earth he wouldn't even use her to reproduce". :lol: He said whenever his wife watches he leaves the room

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I've been told about that show but I can't start it yet. I just finished Queen of The South on netflix, I just started Bad Blood so I can't be watching 3 mafia cartel type shows all at once or i'll get lost lol

I'm on season two episode 5 of Handsmaid Tale..I haven't been watching it, so I'll get back to it.

Animal Kingdom isn't a mafia type show but I get what you're saying..:lmao: I need to catch up on Queen of the South as well.

16 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I'm way behind I have them ready to binge I think I stopped on episode 5 this season and its up to 13 now.  Hope there was more hot Deran sex scenes

The season started off slow, but picked up in the middle ..and I hate to say this but Deran hasn't had a hot sex scene this season AT ALL.  Some viewers are livid because of it..the actors are straight, so they don't even give me any gay vibes at all in their scenes. :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Queen of the South is so damn good. I watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix. And now watching season 4 on USA. I always knew Tony was gonna die. But I was bombed when they blew him up in his new car. Sh*t was sad. Teresa said she gonna kill them all. She about to be ruthless asf! I can't wait. 

On 8/16/2019 at 12:49 AM, JoeJoe said:

:lmao: My boss and I were talking about this earlier. He won't even watch the show cause of her face lol. He whispered to me and said "If she was the last woman on Earth he wouldn't even use her to reproduce". :lol: He said whenever his wife watches he leaves the room

And every episode of Season 3 pretty much ends in a closeup of her damn face. They have to get more creative or they will lose the audience. 

It it sounds like I need to check out Queen of the South. 

Whew just finished Handmaids tale.  The last episode was pretty good.  But, they literally cannot have more than 1 more season.  To go any longer they have to dramatically broaden the scope of the show.  Invasion of Gilead by the rest of the world or something.  Its the only way they can possibly scrape more than 1 more season without being redundant.

The acting is great, the direction, cinematography etc.  But they are pushing it with straining believability with lucky escapes and huge coincidences for storytelling.

I'm ready for Mindhunter season 2 and Elite Season 2

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1