What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

My friend is a Star Trek fan and is trying to get me to watch the show (along with Star Wars), I am open to watching it if I can get the episodes on YouTube but where do I start as its a really long running show?

you can start with the current series, because it does not require existing knowledge of the Star Trek universe to enjoy

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Binged watched the Netflix show Dark over the weekend.  Excellent so far I am watching it in the original German with subtitles but I think they have English dubbing.

2 more episodes left but it's pretty trippy and has a unique sort of German small town folklore sci fi feel.

Netflix series 'Dark' is a must-see, mind-bending fairy tale

Commentary: Having "Stranger Things" withdrawals? Tune in to the eerie supernatural German Netflix show that will make you think twice about stepping into caves.

Cnet

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, vibeology said:

i finally got round to watching Mr Robot...been bingeing on season 1 all evening. enjoyable but got a feeling it needs a maximum of two series only.

I wanna try American Gods next.

I totally love you right now :mellow:  Mr. Robot it soooooo worth it just for White Rose if not so many other events that will (guarantee) shock the shit outta you

American Gods is a very "cerebral" experience the way its filmed is not like anything youve seen the story is kinda all over the place but I love it

4 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I totally love you right now :mellow:  Mr. Robot it soooooo worth it just for White Rose if not so many other events that will (guarantee) shock the shit outta you

American Gods is a very "cerebral" experience the way its filmed is not like anything youve seen the story is kinda all over the place but I love it

I got more time on my hands now so thought I would start with this. I'm currently watching the episode where it turns out Christian Slater is his dad !

I don't like "kinda all over the place" :unsure:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vibeology said:

I got more time on my hands now so thought I would start with this. I'm currently watching the episode where it turns out Christian Slater is his dad !

I don't like "kinda all over the place" :unsure:

explore American Gods because it is not a huge investment, there is only one season out and its all of 8 episodes try it out

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2017 at 8:21 PM, JoeJoe said:

Anybody who hasn't watched Stranger Things is a hoe-_- Anyway i'm into a show called "Shameless". It's originally on Showtime but i'm watching all the seasons on Netflix. I found out about it about a month ago from a friend who recommended it and i'm hooked. It deal with all kinds of things from alcoholic/drug abusing father, gay son, teen pregnancy, school, dealing with mental disorders. It's also funny and cheerful sometimes.

I’ve been watch watching Shameless since the beginning. That show is hilarious. 

• Upvote 3

On 1/16/2018 at 12:55 PM, Bailey. said:

Im behind on WD too this whole season really there's too much TV to watch :lol:

I'm 2 episodes behind on WD.  It was boring and I'm already spoiled on what happened.

I binged The Handmaids Tale over the weekend since the office was closed yesterday.  That shit was good I really enjoyed it A for me.  'Blessed be the fruit'

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:55 AM, Bailey. said:

What is White Rose :unsure: I halfway through Season 2 and am loosing interest. I just don't think I'm a box set person...its like a never ending film.

I like shows that different each episode...guess that's why I'm enjoying Fresh Of The Boat more than anything now.

I don't imma bother with American Gods.

Just now, vibeology said:

What is White Rose :unsure: I halfway through Season 2 and am loosing interest. I just don't think I'm a box set person...its like a never ending film.

I like shows that different each episode...guess that's why I'm enjoying Fresh Of The Boat more than anything now.

I don't imam bother with American Gods.

White Rose is the Asian cross dresser

• 3 weeks later...