Sign in to follow this  
Game For Now

Open Conversation: Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Concert

I hope she gets political. I'm here for a white woman pissing off other white women 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

By the Numbers:

Cost of a 30-second commercial: $5.02 million (USD)

People in attendance: 71.1 thousand

Price of Joanne on iTunes: $9.99 (USD)

Length of the national anthem (Luke Byran) 2 minutes 04 seconds

Score at the end of the First Quarter: 0-0

She killed the Telephone choreography, other than that it was a bit underwhelming.

She killed the Telephone choreography, other than that it was a bit underwhelming.

its a tough gig -_-  do they have to ask every female performer about wardrobe malfunctions every year? :rolleyes:

Best of the 2010s, and the reminder she is the most talented bitch in the game. Didn't need no features, a extra song or 2 wouldve been great but for what it is it showcased the fact that shes a well rounded talent & performer.

Edited by jarrylf

she did really good....it seems all the shows are bigger than the last, she did great, lots of energy .....

Im hearing the reviews are coming in and the media is reporting Lady Gaga nailed that show  B) it's definitely one of the best half time shows Ive ever seen

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

I loved it! The crowd went nuts when the intro to Bad Romance came on.

Gaga played her own instruments, sang live, did her own stunts, had flying drones, and had no features. I'd say she did a good job. She didn't need tricks and gimmicks or other distractions on stage. Maybe that's what some needed in order to be wowed but I liked everything she did.

• Upvote 4

Gaga played her own instruments, sang live, did her own stunts, had flying drones, and had no features. I'd say she did a good job. She didn't need tricks and gimmicks or other distractions on stage. Maybe that's what some needed in order to be wowed but I liked everything she did.

her pyro game is killa ....dayum she light them hoes up :excited:...of course I listen to her interview press conference and there was a lot of planning into this ...she took months to put this together....thats what a real showman does

When it comes to performance and connecting with....the world, she's just the total package.  Loved it. 

• Upvote 1

I couldn't watch in HD unfortunately.  But I thought she did a good job and it was smart to do the patriotic opening and limit the amount of Joanne material.B)