The Grammy's 2017

Bailey

:lmao: Beyoncé will never be considered a serious songwriter like Adele. NEVER!!!! No one listens to Beyoncé bc she's a lyrical genius. She's an entertainer who faked a marriage issue to promote an album

Beyoncé's third album isn't anything to write home about either :umm: 62 on Metacritic.. down from 64 from her first album.

You just called the Grammy voters racist or something because they didn't vote for Lemonwater

25 is the last of the numerals according to Adele

• Upvote 2

So did you :lmao: 

YOU BITCH  :lmao:

And Adeles opinion ">>>>ours"

But 

Our Opinions & The Grammy Voters (that vastly range in race age & sex)>>>>> Adele, Bey, their fans.

Again, cute opinion, but it wouldve been more telling if she ACTUALLY DECLINED and handed it to Beyonce. And even then....itd be a better look for Adele & it wouldn't change shit in terms of why Adele won. :coffee: 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He's an American :rolleyes: 

They meant real Asian artists who would bring their music and genre across the Pacific 

Oh, eh Asian American fits the bill for now, the lil trailblazer, opening doors with them magic hands :wub:

Lets go back to talking about the real & obvious winner that night, Kang Bruno, everyones praising and his sales & streams are vastly gaining. All this praise from his peers & elders! Hes so EVERYTHING! 

Edited by jarrylf

Oh, eh Asian American fits the bill for now, the lil trailblazer, opening doors with them magic hands :wub:

Lets go back to talking about the real & obvious winner that night, Kang Bruno, everyones praising and his sales & streams are vastly gaining. All this praise from his peers & elders! Hes so EVERYTHING! 

There's no doubt that Bruno is up for nomination for President of Pop but I need to  see his birth certificate and I think he's Buddhist :umm: 

There's no doubt that Bruno is up for nomination for President of Pop but I need to  see his birth certificate and I think he's Buddhist :umm: 

He is from Hawaii, that might not make him eligible.....but he may over rule...that of a President....

If he would pull a Prince/Mariah and do a span of albums in a row its SO game over for his peers, but I digg he purposely takes his time, and knows how to fuckin milk an era past a year in singles & albums success....and thats hawt

• Upvote 1

YOU BITCH  :lmao:

And Adeles opinion ">>>>ours"

But 

Our Opinions & The Grammy Voters (that vastly range in race age & sex)>>>>> Adele, Bey, their fans.

Again, cute opinion, but it wouldve been more telling if she ACTUALLY DECLINED and handed it to Beyonce. And even then....itd be a better look for Adele & it wouldn't change shit in terms of why Adele won. :coffee: 

you know damn well there's more white people - quit playing

Oh yea I just realized for the Asian artist....Bruno's half Filipino......he is the one, bless his Lil Magic King of music soul :wub:

YAS! You better find me another reason to love my husband!!!

He's an American :rolleyes: 

They meant real Asian artists who would bring their music and genre across the Pacific 

I'm fine without asian American tbh - someone that looks like me and shares the same background and culture. There isn't really anyone though. 

Uh-oh.. looks like an actual musician (not only an entertainer) is sharing the sentiments of a few of us in here..

http://huff.to/2leAKZH

His comments are ridiculous.  Even if you hate her you have to admit shes a singer.  Is her voice the best in the industry?  No obviously not but she can sing, and has sang live many many times.

• Upvote 1

:lmao: Beyoncé will never be considered a serious songwriter like Adele. NEVER!!!! No one listens to Beyoncé bc she's a lyrical genius. She's an entertainer who faked a marriage issue to promote an album

Beyoncé's third album isn't anything to write home about either :umm: 62 on Metacritic.. down from 64 from her first album.

You just called the Grammy voters racist or something because they didn't vote for Lemonwater

25 is the last of the numerals according to Adele

Thank you dear.

Anyway here's Beys isolated vocals from Sunday

This was painful to watch for me.. it just cemented even more how she was the only one to lip-synch on music's biggest night.. and she wasn't even dancing, why is she so afraid to sing foreals?

She could outsing Adele any day without needing a do-over. 

then why did Adele perform two separate times and used zero playback, while Beyonce merely strolled around on stage and still had to lip-synch?

im not saying Bey can't sing... she certainly can, quite well in fact.. but imo your argument that she can "outsing Adele any day" is null in void since she clearly didn't sing live, the only one to do so the entire night ? 

Uh-oh.. looks like an actual musician (not only an entertainer) is sharing the sentiments of a few of us in here..

http://huff.to/2leAKZH

SHAAAAYDY SANTANA, DAMN! Even I gotta say its a bit much to say shes not a singer & just a model (its a exaggeration of my point that her brand is her biggest talent & asset, so I see his point), homegirl is a good singer, she has excellent technique, but she cant do what Adele does, when she tries it feels forced & calculated most times. But I dont think thats why she won.

• Upvote 1

you know damn well there's more white people - quit playing

YAS! You better find me another reason to love my husband!!!

I'm fine without asian American tbh - someone that looks like me and shares the same background and culture. There isn't really anyone though. 

Mostly white isnt all white tho, as far as I know there's no estimate of what margin mostly is

I cant wait for you to repay me for my services lol. Finding out about our husband!

There really isnt and I dont know why that is.

Taking the Mrs to see Bruno Mars in July (or is it June?) here in San Jose.. looking forward to it... bigly!

Thats tremendous! I want to see him multiple times, I think how hes doing his residency in Vegas is the smartest way for any relevant act to do that.

(For those who don't know) He has like a 3yr deal with a Hotel there that he can just drop a date and perform at anytime he wants in those 3yrs. I LOVE THAT, THATS how you remarket the "Vegas residency" image!

• Upvote 1

Thats tremendous! I want to see him multiple times, I think how hes doing his residency in Vegas is the smartest way for any relevant act to do that.

(For those who don't know) He has like a 3yr deal with a Hotel there that he can just drop a date and perform at anytime he wants in those 3yrs. I LOVE THAT, THATS how you remarket the "Vegas residency" image!

Word..?! I had not heard that about his vegas deal yet.. when did that get announced?? That's fkn doope tho!  I'd bet those tickets would sell out in a day so I'd need a heads up as to when they would go on sale..

we've seen him once before in concert, but it was a minute ago... like 2011.. and Bruno Mars was part of a Wild Jam type show.. he opened for Drake, and Drake opened for Chris Brown.. The stupid group that made "Fly Like A G6" opened for Bruno.. they did like 20 painful min, the Bruno did 4 songs in half an hour, then Drake was like almost an hour, and Breezy was over an hour as the headliner.. all of them but G6 crew were really great, but we wanted to see more of Bruno, so now finally we'll get to! ??

• Upvote 1

Word..?! I had not heard that about his vegas deal yet.. when did that get announced?? That's fkn doope tho!  I'd bet those tickets would sell out in a day so I'd need a heads up as to when they would go on sale..

we've seen him once before in concert, but it was a minute ago... like 2011.. and Bruno Mars was part of a Wild Jam type show.. he opened for Drake, and Drake opened for Chris Brown.. The stupid group that made "Fly Like A G6" opened for Bruno.. they did like 20 painful min, the Bruno did 4 songs in half an hour, then Drake was like almost an hour, and Breezy was over an hour as the headliner.. all of them but G6 crew were really great, but we wanted to see more of Bruno, so now finally we'll get to! ??

Yea that was announced right after 24K Magic came out. Thats so smart tho, and the price is gonna range from $99- $500 so rather reasonable. I really cant wait to see him live at this point in his life & career, like since hes on top of the world and a headliner......thats gotta kill. Im trying to find the radio interview where he goes into detail (thats how I know its 3yrs) but he also said he'll be doing/trying out new original songs down the line if he gets started on the next album, and doing more covers, and like said theres gonna be a difference between the tour & the residency, and with the residency he gone do whatever the fuck he wants! Lawd!

https://lasvegasweekly.com/ae/music/2016/oct/10/bruno-mars-park-theater-mgm-monte-carlo-nye/

This was painful to watch for me.. it just cemented even more how she was the only one to lip-synch on music's biggest night.. and she wasn't even dancing, why is she so afraid to sing foreals?

That's a mic feed. :mellow:

then why did Adele perform two separate times and used zero playback, while Beyonce merely strolled around on stage and still had to lip-synch?

im not saying Bey can't sing... she certainly can, quite well in fact.. but imo your argument that she can "outsing Adele any day" is null in void since she clearly didn't sing live, the only one to do so the entire night ? 

Adele started the GM tribute out of key. Stopped it. Started over. And was still out of key. :wacko:

While Beyonce was in key, and in the center of pitch throughout her performance. Beyonce is a better vocalist than Adele, any day of the week.

• Upvote 3