The Grammy's 2017

Bailey

you are funny ?...intimidates me?! Omg the hilarity that I'm reading on my phone!!.. like I said before, I'm a fan of hers.. I'm just not a fan of the excessivness that her career has ballooned into.. the over the topness.. the point of me bringing up the number of songwriters she uses is not due to her being eligible for a Grammy or not (wtf?!), but more so due to her lack of artistry and musicianship.. she's an entertainer. Singer, dancer, (not so good) actress. Point blank period.. being "involved" in something doesn't equate to being the sole creator of something bud.. 

It's called growth. All artists do it. The Janet of Control is not the same Janet of All For You. Janet got much more elaborate and excessive with her music and live shows as she grew as an artist. And the praise accompanied it. Stop acting like it's a problem when Beyoncé does it. And yes, you are intimidated. You're intimidated that she's only gotten bigger over the years and even more powerful. Power intimidates most to begin with, it's human nature, but a powerful woman is lethal. 

Okay okay.. :rolleyes: 

What goes up must come down. 

It took Beyoncé a warehouse full of writers to "grow".. she definitely matured as a woman and so has her music but Janet was singing about being a powerful black woman before it was cool (when she was NINETEEN years old.) 

Stop comparing Janet Jackson to Beyoncé. They are two different women.

and Beyoncé fans need to stop.. she won two Grammy's last night. That is very impressive. Act like it. 

• Upvote 4

Janet gives credit where credit is due and according to Jimmy, Janet is the lyricist, writer.. along with Terry*

*- (not including Damita Jo through Disappointment) 

How can you argue Janet gives credit where credit is due, imply Beyonce doesn't, then on the next page say Beyonce has a "warehouse full of writers"? 

Miss+Jay.+Confused.+I+don't+know.gif

It took Beyoncé a warehouse full of writers to "grow".. she definitely matured as a woman and so has her music but Janet was singing about being a powerful black woman before it was cool (when she was NINETEEN years old.) 

and Beyoncé fans need to stop.. she won two Grammy's last night. That is very impressive. Act like it. 

No she wasn't. 

Compare Beyonce to her peers... like Adele

imb_9081C796-1440-48DE-9957-69A884DAC2C0

There is no comparison. Beyonce will always be more significant than Adele.

How can you argue Janet gives credit where credit is due, imply Beyonce doesn't, then on the next page say Beyonce has a "warehouse full of writers"? 

Miss+Jay.+Confused.+I+don't+know.gif

No she wasn't. 

There is no comparison. Beyonce will always be more significant than Adele.

Why you so mad tho? 

Control.. TPP... Nasty.. Let's Wait Awhile... :umm: All are songs about women empowerment & feminism

Yeah.. in your Beyhive World. Outside that world, Adele reigns supreme with only three albums 

giphy_zpspnhnvltu.gif

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 3

And yes, you are intimidated. You're intimidated that she's only gotten bigger over the years and even more powerful. Power intimidates most to begin with, it's human nature, but a powerful woman is lethal. 

You are a platypus... you hear me?! I said you are a platypus!!

A GODDAMN PLATYPUS!!

have you turned into a platypus yet...?!

no..?? Got it..

you see, just because you continue to say that I'm "intimidated" by Beyonce does not make it a fact..

wtf does "intimidated" by Beyonce even MEAN?!? ???

#logicofanimbecile

• Upvote 1

Why you so mad tho? 

Control.. TPP... Nasty.. Let's Wait Awhile... :umm: All are songs about women empowerment & feminism

Yeah.. in your Beyhive World. Outside that world, Adele reigns supreme with only three  albums 

I much prefer when we agree on shit, Norm..

#strongertogether

• Upvote 1

Why you so mad tho? 

Yeah.. in your Beyhive World. Outside that world, Adele reigns supreme with only three albums 

giphy_zpspnhnvltu.gif

"Why you so mad tho?" = "I contradicted myself and have no formidable rebuttal."

Moving on....

Control, TPP, Nasty, LWA. Lovely. Can you point out which lyrics feature Janet "singing about being a powerful black woman" as you stated?

Adele reigns supreme, but whose album and performances were a sociopolitical topic of discuss throughout 2016, and still today? 

"Why you so mad tho?" = "I contradicted myself and have no formidable rebuttal."

Moving on....

Control, TPP, Nasty, LWA. Lovely. Can you point out which lyrics feature Janet "singing about being a powerful black woman" as you stated?

Adele reigns supreme, but whose album and performances were a sociopolitical topic of discuss throughout 2016, and still today? 

All of those songs, the entire album is known to be very feminist.. all of her albums from Control - TVR... it's not about exact lyrics... you can't take one page out of a great novel and base the entire novel on it. You are clearly upset and we understand need to take a few days to clear your head. Adelephant stomped out the Bey

Yes she dedicated one of the awards to Beyonce

No it is not racism despite what MSM aka FAKE NEWS says

People voted. They didn't vote based on race. They voted based on popularity

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 1

This sums up the Award show nicely: 

"Most people don't care who sings what," Mason said. "There is no 'black music' or 'white music.' Make good art and people will listen to it." - 6x Grammy Award Winner Harvey Mason, Jr. 

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 2

All of those songs, the entire album is known to be very feminist.. all of her albums from Control - TVR... it's not about exact lyrics... you can't take one page out of a great novel and base the entire novel on it. You are clearly upset and we understand need to take a few days to clear your head. Adelephant stomped out the Bey

Yes she dedicated one of the awards to Beyonce

No it is not racism despite what MSM aka FAKE NEWS says

People voted. They didn't vote based on race. They voted based on popularity

But you said Janet had already sung about being "a powerful Black woman". I simply asked which lyrics are you referring to. Which ones are they? 

say no more. ✋?

Even you know it's wrong. :lmao:

The only thing Adele has over Beyonce is album sales. 

Beyonce has more Grammys. 

specify next time brudduh...use your big boy words..

but notice how all those Grammys she got, and the amount of years that she was around before Adele came along.. and yet still, not one AOTY Grammy.. pity